Apr On XBLM (4/29 RB DLC, Madden 09 Free Pic/Theme, GTAIV Theme, DrPepper Free Pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to my Xbox newsletter, the first episode of Voltron will be free to download on Xbox Live from April 15 to April 21. Just an FYI, not a big deal, but it's free.

The first 1/2 hour or the whole story? The first episodes were a 2 hour movie that got broken up into 5 episodes for the week, if I recall correctly....

[quote name='lockarm']Is this the uncut, hardcore version of Voltron that's been all the buzz on the net these days?[/quote]
...Oh fuck, don't tell me Voltron was One Piece'd back then.

Japanese always get the way better versions, we have to settle with made-for-kids stuff =(

[quote name='Trakan']COD4 Prestige Icons Picture Pack is up for free.

Click on the COD4 Livefire 2008 ad on the dashboard.[/quote]

Nice!
12dsb2JhbC8RDwQJBxkAGABaL3RpbGUvMC8yODA1ZQAAAAAAAAD4H1z2.jpg
1mdsb2JhbC9EDAQJBxkAGABaL3RpbGUvMC8yODA2MAAAAAAAAAD5xNbb.jpg
1Gdsb2JhbC9HDAQJBxkAGABaL3RpbGUvMC8yODA2MwAAAAAAAAD75d9u.jpg
0Wdsb2JhbC9ADAQJBxkAGABaL3RpbGUvMC8yODA2NAAAAAAAAAD+RzSX.jpg
0Gdsb2JhbC9BDAQJBxkAGABaL3RpbGUvMC8yODA2NQAAAAAAAAD-p8wE.jpg
0mdsb2JhbC9CDAQJBxkAGABaL3RpbGUvMC8yODA2NgAAAAAAAAD9hsWx.jpg
02dsb2JhbC9DDAQJBxkAGABaL3RpbGUvMC8yODA2NwAAAAAAAAD8Zj0i.jpg

(Again...not sure if the above images represent the whole set)

[quote name='UberNinjaz']...Oh fuck, don't tell me Voltron was One Piece'd back then.

Japanese always get the way better versions, we have to settle with made-for-kids stuff =([/QUOTE]

Well, I remember Voltron being on like at 7 in the morning.

[quote name='hwong3']According to my Xbox newsletter, the first episode of Voltron will be free to download on Xbox Live from April 15 to April 21. Just an FYI, not a big deal, but it's free.[/QUOTE]
I borrowed my friend's copy of Season 1 on DVD.

It should come with this warning.

Warning:
May not be as awesome as previously remembered

[quote name='UberNinjaz']...Oh fuck, don't tell me Voltron was One Piece'd back then.

Japanese always get the way better versions, we have to settle with made-for-kids stuff =([/QUOTE]
Lmao. You thought Voltron was the same as the Japanese? It was barely even the same show. Voltron is based on a Japanese show called Golion. Much like Macross and Robotech.

The uncut Golion DVDs are coming out in May.

New Demo:

Content: Universe at War: Earth Assault Demo
Price: Free
Availability: All Xbox LIVE regions
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) MILD LANGUAGE,VIOLENCE] Get in the mood for global warfare with this exciting demo that features Novus and the Hierarchy, two of the three factions you can play as in Universe at War: Earth Assault!
Size: 546.57 MB

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Halo 3 McFarlane Gamerpics and Themes coming today!
h3mcfarlanegamerpix3.jpg

xboxtheme1_preview.jpg

They will be 0pts[/quote]

Oh that's nice, I'll be downloading them.

^^^ No idea what happened to the McFarlane stuff...it was on their website that it was slated for Monday. There is a Halo 3 Legendary Map Pack gamerpic.

Content:
Halo 3 Legendary Map Pack
Price: 800 Microsoft Points
Availability: All Xbox LIVE Regions
Size: 411.34 MB
Dash Text:[ESRB: M (Mature) BLOOD AND GORE,MILD LANGUAGE,VIOLENCE] The Legendary Map Pack blends old and new. Ghost Town’s asymmetrical mix of confined spaces and long lines of fire makes for frenetic games. Avalanche re-imagines the original Halo classic, Sidewinder, with new features, tweaked vehicles and massive outdoor spaces. Significant changes bring big improvements to the map, yet its contours and cliffs should provide a welcome sense of familiarity. Blackout, on the other hand, is the purest remake to date – all time favorite Lockout gets a graphical overhaul, but retains its challenging mix of ramps, platforms, tunnels and hallways. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Plus:
Content: Halo 3 Legendary Map Pack Dash Theme (available via the in dash banner promoting the DLC)
Dash Text: Time to spruce up your Xbox Live Dashboard theme with this brand new, Legendary Map Pack-inspired theme, featuring images, moments and atmosphere from the latest batch of Halo 3 DLC. The Human industrial grit of Blackout, the wintry vastness of Avalanche and the gloomy ruin of Ghost Town will be a welcome aesthetic boost for fans of Dashboard themes.
And if you’re in Canada or the U.S.:

Content: Halo 3 Legendary Registration Gamer Picture
Availability: Canada and United States
Dash Text: Downloading this gamer picture enters US and Canadian residents in the Halo 3 Legendary Map Pack promotion. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and Canada 18+. Game closes April 27, 2008. Skill testing question required for Canadian winners. By downloading this item you are allowing Microsoft to contact you from time to time about this promotion. For full contest rules and details visit www.xbox.com/legendaryplaywin.

Rock Band

Content:
Classic Rock Pack 01
Price: 440 Microsoft Points
Size: 95.26 MB
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game track pack: Classic Rock Pack 01. This pack includes "Call Me" by Blondie, "Simple Man" by Lynyrd Skynyrd, and "Message In A Bottle" by The Police. PLEASE NOTE: this song game track pack includes three song game tracks at a discounted rate over individual purchases. Many Rock Band songs are available as both a multipack and as a single game track. These songs are exactly the same (unless expressly noted as a special version or remix). Be aware that it is possible to download the same song twice so please carefully consider your purchases. For song credits, visit www.RockBand.com. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts. Content: "Message In A Bottle"
Price: 160 Microsoft Points
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game track: "Message In A Bottle"--The Police. PLEASE NOTE: Many Rock Band song game tracks are available as both a multipack and as a single game track. These song game tracks are exactly the same (unless expressly noted as a special version or remix). Be aware that it is possible to download the same song game track twice so please carefully consider your purchases. For music credits, visit www.RockBand.com. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Content: "Simple Man"
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game track: "Simple Man"--Lynyrd Skynyrd. PLEASE NOTE: Many Rock Band song game tracks are available as both a multipack and as a single game track. These song game tracks are exactly the same (unless expressly noted as a special version or remix). Be aware that it is possible to download the same song game track twice so please carefully consider your purchases. For music credits, visit www.RockBand.com. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.
Content: "Saints of Los Angeles"
Price: 80 Microsoft Points
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game track: "Saints of Los Angeles" -- Mötley Crüe. PLEASE NOTE: Many Rock Band song game tracks are available as both a multipack and as a single game track. These song game tracks are exactly the same (unless expressly noted as a special version or remix). Be aware that it is possible to download the same song game track twice so please carefully consider your purchases. For music credits, visit www.RockBand.com. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.
Content: "Call Me"
Availability: Only in Canada, United States
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game track: "Call Me"--Blondie. PLEASE NOTE: Many Rock Band song game tracks are available as both a multipack and as a single game track. These song game tracks are exactly the same (unless expressly noted as a special version or remix). Be aware that it is possible to download the same song game track twice so please carefully consider your purchases. For music credits, visit www.RockBand.com. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Bought Rock Band DLC "Simple Man" (Lynyrd Skynyrd) and the new Motley Crue track.

Is the Universe At War demo a multiplayer demo?

I apologize for the delays on this thread guys....updated OP.

:bow: Thank you all for your help.

Also there's a system update:

[quote name='MajorNelson.com']A few minutes ago, the team released a system update for the Xbox 360 over Xbox LIVE. Sometime over the next few hours when you sign in to Xbox LIVE you’ll recieve a prompt to accept this mandatory update. This update contains code to ‘prepare for future growth of the service.’ There are no other changes or enhancements in this update…in other words no new features. The next obvious question you’ll have is about the Spring update. At this point we have nothing to announce, and the moment there is information to share I will do so.
[/quote]

Everytime my friend joins me or any one else in a lobby there's a massive amount of static from his headset but if I invite him to private chat it stops and he can rejoin the game with no static. Anyone have this problem or know how to stop it?

my mate is offering me his old (newly repaired) 360 (core), 20GB HDD, wireless kerjig, cables and power brick. all for a total of £80 (around $160). no controller, mind, but they are cheap (i think) .

is it worth it ??

(p.s. i like brackets)

if you can register to your own name, so when it red rings (and it WILL red ring) make sure you can send it back to microsoft.

New Original Xbox Titles

Content:
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Price: 1200 Microsoft Points
Availability: Not available in Japan and Korea
Dash Text: [ESRB: M (MATURE) BLOOD, VIOLENCE, STRONG LANGUAGE] Players 1-2, System Link: 2-4, Xbox LIVE Multiplayer 2-4, 5.1 Surround Sound. GAME-PLAY ALERT: This game has been fully tested to successfully play on your Xbox 360 console. However, in some cases, you may see some minor irregularities with audio/video for brief periods. For more details, see www.xbox.com/xboxoriginals. The next installment of the critically acclaimed stealth-action franchise, Tom Clancy's Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell® Chaos Theory™ sends Sam Fisher on a perilous mission to stop a cyberterrorist plot that threatens worldwide war. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.
Size: 5.39 GB

Content: Metal Arms: Glitch in the System
Availability: Not available in Japan
Dash Text: [PEGI: 12+] Single Player, 5.1 Surround Sound. GAME-PLAY ALERT: This game has been fully tested to successfully play on your Xbox 360 console. However, in some cases, you may see some minor irregularities with audio/video for brief periods. For more details, see www.xbox.com/xboxoriginals. Blast your way to victory as Glitch, the gun-slinging, half-ton menacing bot of Droid City. Found as scrap metal, but transformed into destructive machinery, Glitch is determined to free his people from the evil clutches of General Corrosive and his maniacal army of Mil bots. Unleash a world of pain as you annihilate the General’s sinister plan to dominate the world and salvage the robot race in Metal Arms! There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.
Size: 1.61 GB

Also Lost City's this week on XBL Arcade, It's going for 800 MS Points.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']finally! dlding now.[/quote]

Wow, I need a manual to read on the shitter...too much for me at the moment.

Metal Arms GITS and Chaos Theory? If I didn't already own them (I have the LE CT :D), I would snatch both up.. both are great games

GUITAR HERO 3: Def Leppard Track Pack

Content:
Def Leppard Track Pack
Price: 500 Microsoft Points
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) MILD LYRICS,MILD SUGGESTIVE THEMES] "Nine Lives (Live)", "Photograph (Live)" and "Rock of Ages" as performed by Def Leppard. For all song credits please visit www.redoctane.com There are no refunds for this item.

Army of Two SSC Challenge Map Pack

Content: SSC Challenge Map Pack
Price: 600 Microsoft Points
Dash Text: [ESRB: M (Mature) BLOOD,INTENSE VIOLENCE,STRONG LANGUAGE] Expand the two-man combat experience in Army of Two with the SSC Challenge Map Pack! This new content gives players a chance to test their skills in a different setting while retaining the action-packed co-op intensity of Army of Two. Four two-player co-op maps will allow gamers to compete in the SSC Challenge versus mode for the chance to earn big cash rewards. Each team must work co-operatively and compete in a race through grueling obstacle courses as they test skills in accuracy, two-man tactics and highly lethal combat. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/

Damn guys...I've been so behind on these threads...I think I'm going to retire doing these after this month...I just can't keep up any more. Anyone that wants to continue on after me feel free, I'll be sure to sticky them every month.

[quote name='KiLL3r']New Original Xbox Titles

Content:
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Dash Text: [ESRB: M (MATURE) BLOOD, VIOLENCE, STRONG LANGUAGE] Players 1-2, System Link: 2-4, Xbox LIVE Multiplayer 2-4, 5.1 Surround Sound. GAME-PLAY ALERT: This game has been fully tested to successfully play on your Xbox 360 console. However, in some cases, you may see some minor irregularities with audio/video for brief periods. For more details, see www.xbox.com/xboxoriginals. The next installment of the critically acclaimed stealth-action franchise, Tom Clancy's Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell® Chaos Theory™ sends Sam Fisher on a perilous mission to stop a cyberterrorist plot that threatens worldwide war. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.
Size: 5.39 GB

Content: Metal Arms: Glitch in the System
Availability: Not available in Japan
Dash Text: [PEGI: 12+] Single Player, 5.1 Surround Sound. GAME-PLAY ALERT: This game has been fully tested to successfully play on your Xbox 360 console. However, in some cases, you may see some minor irregularities with audio/video for brief periods. For more details, see www.xbox.com/xboxoriginals. Blast your way to victory as Glitch, the gun-slinging, half-ton menacing bot of Droid City. Found as scrap metal, but transformed into destructive machinery, Glitch is determined to free his people from the evil clutches of General Corrosive and his maniacal army of Mil bots. Unleash a world of pain as you annihilate the General’s sinister plan to dominate the world and salvage the robot race in Metal Arms! There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.
Size: 1.61 GB

Also Lost City's this week on XBL Arcade, It's going for 800 MS Points.[/QUOTE]

I just bought SC: CT and Metal Arms today...$6 each @ Gamestop. Sid Meiers Pirates was $19.99 used so if I have enough points and time to kill...I'll buy that next.

Hmm...I want to buy Metal Arms and Psychonauts but I am worried about the DRM...My friends 360 broke and he cannot not even play psychonauts AT ALL due to the DRM locking it off a new system. He called MS and they were supposed to call him back but they have not yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back