Apr On XBLM (4/29 RB DLC, Madden 09 Free Pic/Theme, GTAIV Theme, DrPepper Free Pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']My guess is that Assault Heroes 2 is the next one to hit...probably next week.[/QUOTE]

I liked the first one but I can't see myself paying 800 for it. 400 points was perfect for it

I'll certainly be playing GTA4 as well, but I still want Lode Runner on XBLA! There are so many games coming to XBLA, skipping a week delays each one of those games. :(

Kung Fu Panda demo is available:

Content: Kung Fu Panda Demo
Price: Free
Availability: Canada and US*
Dash Text: [ESRB: E10+ (Everyone 10+) FANTASY VIOLENCE,MILD LANGUAGE] In stores June 3. Prepare for Kung Fu action awesomeness! In this demo, adventure as Po and unleash his legendary skills against Tai Lung's forces. In the full game, play as Po on his quest to become the Dragon Warrior, and the Furious Five, the masters of Kung Fu. Play single player, or play with friends in multiplayer modes.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']anyone have pics of the new GTA theme? does it have a guide background?[/QUOTE]

Backgrounds are the Niko artwork from the Xbox CE, the guy driving up to the hooker artwork that was previously released etc. No guide background either. This theme should've been free as well.

[quote name='akilshohen']Bourne Conspiracy demo up[/QUOTE]

1.24 GB

Content: Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy
Availability: Australia, New Zealand, India and North America*
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) BLOOD,MILD LANGUAGE,USE OF ALCOHOL,USE OF TOBACCO,VIOLENCE] An intense, fast-paced, authentic Bourne experience. Become the perfect weapon.
Size: 1.24 GB

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I wonder if its any good :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

I liked it , I'll pick it up for my daughter ;) .
It shows a vid that reveals it will have multiplayer mini-games as well .

[quote name='vlv723']I just bought SC: CT and Metal Arms today...$6 each @ Gamestop. Sid Meiers Pirates was $19.99 used so if I have enough points and time to kill...I'll buy that next.[/QUOTE]

if you can find it.. block buster has Pirates for 6 bucks used.

Ninja Gaiden II trailer, themes and pics are up:

Content: Ninja Gaiden II Launch Trailer HD
Availability: Canada and United States
Size: 55.31 MB
Dash Text: [ESRB: M (Mature) BLOOD AND GORE,INTENSE VIOLENCE,PARTIAL NUDITY,SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Experience exhilarating ninja combat as Ryu Hayabusa returns to avenge his clan in the true sequel to Ninja Gaiden. Explore in-game cinematics and beautifully gory, high intensity gameplay

Content: Ninja Gaiden II: Hayabusa Clan Theme
Price: 150 Microsoft Points
Availability: Not available in Germany
Dash Text: Ryu Hayabusa is joined by his father Joe, trusted shopkeeper Muramasa, and beautiful CIA agent Sonia in this exclusive Ninja Gaiden II theme pack. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Content: Ninja Gaiden II: Hayabusa Clan Gamer Pics
Price: 100 Microsoft Points
Availability: Not available in Germany
Dash Text: Ryu Hayabusa is joined by his father Joe, trusted shopkeeper Muramasa, and beautiful CIA agent Sonia in this exclusive set of Ninja Gaiden II gamer pics. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back