April @Gamer Coupons: $25 NFS: MW, $20 Hitman and Sleeping Dogs

loxthefox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Same deal as last time, coupons available in store with GC Unlocked subscription or available from the digital magazine.

Valid from 4/7 - 5/4

Need For Speed: Most Wanted (PS3 & 360) for $24.99 (fixed price)
$20 off Hitman: Absolution (PS3 & 360) - $20 AC
$20 off Sleeping Dogs (PS3 & 360) - $20 AC
$20 off MLB 12: The Show (PS3) - $10 AC
$20 off World Of Warcraft: Mists Of Pandaria Collector's Edition (PC) - $60 AC
$20 off Xbox Live Gold 12-Month Starter Kit (360) - $55 AC
$10 off Any pre-owned game $29.99 and up
$25 off Select Gunnar Gaming Eyeware (Doesn't specify which pairs)

An FAQ about @Gamer provided by whitereflection:

How do I access my digital magazine/coupons?
You will receive an e-mail with a link to the latest issue of the magazine. In the same e-mail is a second link to access the coupons, which you can either print out to use in-store or use online at bestbuy.com.

How do I receive the digital edition of the magazine?
If you are a new or renewing member, you will automatically receive the digital edition of the magazine. If you are a current print subscriber, you will continue to receive the print edition of the magazine until your subscription expires.

How do I convert my print subscription to digital?
Go to http://www.atgamermagazine.com/customerservice. Login with your subscriber info, which can be found on the mailing label of your magazine. Be aware that it takes up to four weeks to process your request.

I have not received the March issue yet.
The last issue was a double-issue for January/February. March issues have just started mailing and you should receive yours by the second week of the month. @Gamer is published ten times a year with double issues for January/February and July/August.

Link to @Gamer online provided by SonOfMan

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Bu...rs/ba-p/662273

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Tabe']Yeah, not so much:

sleepingdogs.jpg
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='AzGoat']has anyone had any luck price matching it at 30 and using the coupon??[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bshirk']Sleeping Dogs was $40 at mine. Disappointing.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Kovorkian']Chekc your local Best Buy, Mine still has :ps3: for $20 [free after coupon as it will work (may require manager override, my cashier was the manager)]
and the :360: version for $25[/QUOTE]

anyone know what's the reason behind the price variation in 'SD': is it because the item is discontinued & individual managers are going rogue? how can i find out pricing at the stores that still have it, other than driving around (because earth day wasn't so long ago, LOL)? if i call the individual stores, will they just refer to the centralized BBY.com $40 price? TIA.

[quote name='ivana89']anyone know what's the reason behind the price variation in 'SD': is it because the item is discontinued & individual managers are going rogue? how can i find out pricing at the stores that still have it, other than driving around (because earth day wasn't so long ago, LOL)? if i call the individual stores, will they just refer to the centralized BBY.com $40 price? TIA.[/QUOTE]

It was delisted at some point on the website which usually means it is on clearance, however, now it is back and prices should go back up to $40 at some point.

Is there anyone here who still hasn't gotten this months physical mag in the mail?

I'm still waiting, don't think I need any of the coupons but worried it may be indicitive of a problem overall

[quote name='ivana89']anyone know what's the reason behind the price variation in 'SD': is it because the item is discontinued & individual managers are going rogue? how can i find out pricing at the stores that still have it, other than driving around (because earth day wasn't so long ago, LOL)? if i call the individual stores, will they just refer to the centralized BBY.com $40 price? TIA.[/QUOTE]

It was originally manager markdown at my best buy starting at $35 back I believe in February / March

It had been 25 and I was gonna pick it up for $5 after coupon, but had gotten marked down again

Sleeping dogs was located on a clearance shelf in front of the gaming register at my local Best Buy, not with the rest of the games

[quote name='jukkakhan']http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Payment...ee/pcmcat297300050000.c?id=pcmcat297300050000

Price match available at time of purchase. 14 day post purchase PM for Best Buy prices only.[/QUOTE]Although, the new policy is in effect now BB left wiggle room "Best Buy may amend these terms at any time."
customers have been speaking up against the change voting here
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-B...nn-exchange-policy-for-RZ-Silver/idi-p/676065

and
along the lines of games being de-listing vote here to help avoid the issues happening now
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-B...BB-com-when-physical-stores-have/idi-p/676063

[quote name='Linkgx1']Sent you a PM!;)[/QUOTE]

Hopefully you didn't ask for the sleeping dogs coupon. I mailed it out to you a few days ago, you should get it any day if you haven't received it already.

[quote name='therealdanhill']They MAY or MAY not be any good :p

We know they won't be any good. :([/QUOTE]

Don't dis the May coupons until they arrive :D

I thought $20 off Hitman and $20 off Sleeping dogs was a good deal for April >.>

I've saved like $80 with GCU after recouping my $15 and I joined February 22nd or so

I would buy the PUR pro if it was similar to best buy (I personally like the monthly coupons)

Yeah I guess those weren't too bad, I already had the games myself. Here's hoping for a vita or 3ds coupon, and not 20 bucks off walking dead survival instinct or something

[quote name='therealdanhill']Yeah I guess those weren't too bad, I already had the games myself. Here's hoping for a vita or 3ds coupon, and not 20 bucks off walking dead survival instinct or something[/QUOTE]

System or game?

Because I'm hoping for 150 or less vita (personally only interested in Uncahrted and Assassin's creed aside from the cross buy I have from purchasing the ps3 versions) on Black Friday :whistle2:#

A coupon to put DMC at $20 or less is for what I am hoping :D

[quote name='Brother Daz']Hopefully you didn't ask for the sleeping dogs coupon. I mailed it out to you a few days ago, you should get it any day if you haven't received it already.[/QUOTE]

Oh lawd. I didn't know as I never got a pm response. Thanks, I didn't use the one that got pm to me as its up for grabs again.

[quote name='Kovorkian']Don't dis the May coupons until they arrive :D

I thought $20 off Hitman and $20 off Sleeping dogs was a good deal for April >.>

I've saved like $80 with GCU after recouping my $15 and I joined February 22nd or so

I would buy the PUR pro if it was similar to best buy (I personally like the monthly coupons)[/QUOTE]
I've gone well over $100 with my subscription. Saved a bundle on my Pulse Elite headphones, Sleeping Dogs, Arkham City, and a whole bunch of others.

[quote name='Linkgx1']Oh lawd. I didn't know as I never got a pm response. Thanks, I didn't use the one that got pm to me as its up for grabs again.[/QUOTE]

Miscer detected.

YMMV

Local Best Buy had

Sleeping Dogs :360: :ps3: for $15
Hit man Absolution Collector's edition :360: $35
some other games on clearance but nothing really notable

stopped to get some Blu Rays with U&S, also picked up a ps3 airflo controller for $10

[quote name='Linkgx1']Oh lawd. I didn't know as I never got a pm response. Thanks, I didn't use the one that got pm to me as its up for grabs again.[/QUOTE]
Oh man I thought I sent it, I did pm you back but I must have left the page before it sent idk. Sorry about that.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Oh man I thought I sent it, I did pm you back but I must have left the page before it sent idk. Sorry about that.[/QUOTE]

Lol no problem dude. Thanks

[quote name='Kovorkian'] YMMV

Local Best Buy had

stopped to get some Blu Rays with U&S, also picked up a ps3 airflo controller for $10[/QUOTE]
If its $15 at your bb... Would it be free with coupon?

[quote name='Linkgx1']If its $15 at your bb... Would it be free with coupon?[/QUOTE]

I picked it up at $20, idk if they would allow it to work at 15 as it would go to -5 unless manager override just makes it $0

@ $20 it was free, manager did the transaction though since the coupons would not scan.

Manager at my store is cool, he would probably just override and make the game free.

edit: there were so VITA games marked down to $10 but nothing notable, Lego LotR was $10 for wii but I already have for ps3, they had a few wiiu titles marked down to 25-30 as well but nothing really notable ( I believe they were tekken tag, and some sports game)

[quote name='Kovorkian'] YMMV

Local Best Buy had

stopped to get some Blu Rays with U&S, also picked up a ps3 airflo controller for $10[/QUOTE]

This wouldn't be the State College one would it? *:pray:* :lol:

[quote name='highoffcoffee496']This wouldn't be the State College one would it? *:pray:* :lol:[/QUOTE]

no, I go to state college now and then like last Saturday :D where I got a
Hardcover FFXIII-2 guide for $5 (was pennied awhile back) there was another left, but I would bet it is gone by now

[quote name='Kovorkian']no, I go to state college now and then like last Saturday :D where I got a
Hardcover FFXIII-2 guide for $5 (was pennied awhile back) there was another left, but I would bet it is gone by now[/QUOTE]

Oh well, lucky you at least :)

Really was hoping you bought Sleeping Dogs here though; my backlog is huge so I don't need it atm but I would have bought for $15.
Can't wait till finals are over next week...I got a lot of gaming to catch up on :bouncy:

[quote name='Kovorkian']no, I go to state college now and then like last Saturday :D where I got a
Hardcover FFXIII-2 guide for $5 (was pennied awhile back) there was another left, but I would bet it is gone by now[/QUOTE]

Shoot! I saw one of those guide at BB but I was thinking it was GS only that it pennied out at! Gonna have to see what I can get it for.

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']Anyone have a spare Sleeping Dogs coupon they can PM me? thanks![/QUOTE]

What do you need off the coupon? I will give all of mine away except the mists of pandaria one if anyone wants.

[quote name='MellowSeth']What do you need off the coupon? I will give all of mine away except the mists of pandaria one if anyone wants.[/QUOTE]

I'm not quite sure, but I think there should be a unique sequence of letters/numbers that the cashier can type into the register? :D

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']I'm not quite sure, but I think there should be a unique sequence of letters/numbers that the cashier can type into the register? :D[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM! ;D

[quote name='StryderOmega']Shoot! I saw one of those guide at BB but I was thinking it was GS only that it pennied out at! Gonna have to see what I can get it for.[/QUOTE]

Technically it rang up as Not available for sale, so MOD sold it to me for 4.99

Need For Speed: Most Wanted (PS3 & 360) for $24.99 (fixed price) - TOTALLY WORTH IT.

I remember watching one of CheapyD's streams on twitch and watching him play it and it looked so awesome I bought it a few days later and ended up buying all the dlc (which isn't cheap). I'd even go as far as to say it's probably my favorite racer ever. Tons of fun, especially if you have people on your friends list who play it because it integrates leaderboards non-intrusively into every little activity.

If you want my coupon on-line codes pm me.

Available:

$20 off World Of Warcraft: Mists Of Pandaria Collector's Edition (PC) - $60 AC
$20 off Xbox Live Gold 12-Month Starter Kit (360) - $55 AC
$10 off Any pre-owned game $29.99 and up
$25 off Select Gunnar Gaming Eyeware

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't look like I'll use the rest of mine, either. PM me if you're interested in any of the following coupons:

Hitman Absolution
MLB 12
Mists of Pandaria
XBL Gold Starter Kit
Gunnars
$10 off $30 Preowned

bread's done
Back