April @Gamer Coupons: $25 NFS: MW, $20 Hitman and Sleeping Dogs

loxthefox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Same deal as last time, coupons available in store with GC Unlocked subscription or available from the digital magazine.

Valid from 4/7 - 5/4

Need For Speed: Most Wanted (PS3 & 360) for $24.99 (fixed price)
$20 off Hitman: Absolution (PS3 & 360) - $20 AC
$20 off Sleeping Dogs (PS3 & 360) - $20 AC
$20 off MLB 12: The Show (PS3) - $10 AC
$20 off World Of Warcraft: Mists Of Pandaria Collector's Edition (PC) - $60 AC
$20 off Xbox Live Gold 12-Month Starter Kit (360) - $55 AC
$10 off Any pre-owned game $29.99 and up
$25 off Select Gunnar Gaming Eyeware (Doesn't specify which pairs)

An FAQ about @Gamer provided by whitereflection:

How do I access my digital magazine/coupons?
You will receive an e-mail with a link to the latest issue of the magazine. In the same e-mail is a second link to access the coupons, which you can either print out to use in-store or use online at bestbuy.com.

How do I receive the digital edition of the magazine?
If you are a new or renewing member, you will automatically receive the digital edition of the magazine. If you are a current print subscriber, you will continue to receive the print edition of the magazine until your subscription expires.

How do I convert my print subscription to digital?
Go to http://www.atgamermagazine.com/customerservice. Login with your subscriber info, which can be found on the mailing label of your magazine. Be aware that it takes up to four weeks to process your request.

I have not received the March issue yet.
The last issue was a double-issue for January/February. March issues have just started mailing and you should receive yours by the second week of the month. @Gamer is published ten times a year with double issues for January/February and July/August.

Link to @Gamer online provided by SonOfMan

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Bu...rs/ba-p/662273

Last edited by a moderator:
That just doesn't make sense. The back of the coupons state that it's $20 off the marked price, regardless whether there is a sale or not as long as you don't stack it with another coupon you should be fine. Try with someone else there.

[quote name='warboss zorbag']Just shot down on clearance sleeping dogs. Claimed I couldn't stack a coupon with clearance.
Boo...[/QUOTE]

I wish I could purchase The Show 12. Not to sound like a jerky but why even put the coupon in there if not a single store has it in the state I live in? Hmmm, oh well...maybe next month :)

[quote name='voormis']I wish I could purchase The Show 12. Not to sound like a jerky but why even put the coupon in there if not a single store has it in the state I live in? Hmmm, oh well...maybe next month :)[/QUOTE]

You can try target. Mine has them clearanced for $8.98

[quote name='voormis']I wish I could purchase The Show 12. Not to sound like a jerky but why even put the coupon in there if not a single store has it in the state I live in? Hmmm, oh well...maybe next month :)[/QUOTE]

Need an online coupon code? I have one to spare.

If anybody has an extra $10 off preowned $29.99+ online code, I won't be using any of my other online codes including the Hitman and Sleeping Dogs. Maybe do a trade?

Urgh, I went "digital" and don't know how to turn it back to physical. How do I print out these coupons? The android app doesn't even let me see the coupon. .__. Probably doing something wrong. Just not sure if it's at the end of the magazine so I click their "links"

[quote name='Ivajosh']Urgh, I went "digital" and don't know how to turn it back to physical. [/QUOTE]

You can't turn it back. Their phasing out the physical offering, so it doesn't matter in the end.

How do i get the coupons/issue for the digital subscription on the pc? I have called customer service for both companies and they keep telling me that the other one sends the email to get the issue. I have signed in on the android app but it wont let me print the coupons ( it treats me as if i'm viewing the preview.)

[quote name='Ivajosh']Urgh, I went "digital" and don't know how to turn it back to physical. How do I print out these coupons? The android app doesn't even let me see the coupon. .__. Probably doing something wrong. Just not sure if it's at the end of the magazine so I click their "links"[/QUOTE]

[quote name='solidus_00']You can't turn it back. Their phasing out the physical offering, so it doesn't matter in the end.[/QUOTE]

Say the new mag today when I was in store. It has Injustice on the cover. Didn't see all the coupons but I do recall maybe $30 off a controller.

[quote name='neoz']Say the new mag today when I was in store. It has Injustice on the cover. Didn't see all the coupons but I do recall maybe $30 off a controller.[/QUOTE]
Injustice cover was the Jan/Feb issue.

[quote name='Ejectedbunny']How do i get the coupons/issue for the digital subscription on the pc? I have called customer service for both companies and they keep telling me that the other one sends the email to get the issue. I have signed in on the android app but it wont let me print the coupons ( it treats me as if i'm viewing the preview.)[/QUOTE]There should be a link if you scroll down in the original email that says you can view the issue.

[quote name='htz']Injustice cover was the Jan/Feb issue.[/QUOTE]

Ahh ok that makes sense then. They had a bunch of old crap laying around. Preoder cards the old Bioshock Infinite Gamer Club booklet. My store needs to clean up.

[quote name='strait edge follower']i prey that we get a 20-30$ off dmc coupon next month[/QUOTE]

$20 is my buy price for this game, so if its $20off and they have it for $40 or less, I'm in.

Edit: also Pray, I pray the deal is true, the deal will be my prey

If you are currently receiving the physical copy, you'll need that to enter you account here to switch to digital. Use the 2nd method.

[quote name='Ejectedbunny']How do i get the coupons/issue for the digital subscription on the pc? I have called customer service for both companies and they keep telling me that the other one sends the email to get the issue. I have signed in on the android app but it wont let me print the coupons ( it treats me as if i'm viewing the preview.)[/QUOTE]

In case any CAG is interested, a copy of Hitman should be available at 23rd Street & 6th Avenue in Manhattan.

I had a copy shipped there to buy, but when I was out of state I saw a copy (of that and sleeping dogs) and picked it up.

Just cancelled, so it should be available in 2-3 hours.

[quote name='strait edge follower']if you cant find a new copy bestbuy has sleeping dogs used for 29.99$ which will go perfect with that 10$ off used game coupon this month[/QUOTE]
Just in case anybody doesn't know, TRU has it new for $19.99 too. I saw several copies at my local store when I picked mine up.
Was just informed that this was a 2 day sale at TRU, sorry, carry on...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RedFoxCommando']Did anyone else get a physical mag in the mail? I got mine with Assassin's Creed IV on the cover.[/QUOTE]

No. I got a digital one. I e-mailed them and asked them to change my subscription back to physical, and they said they aren't doing physical magazines anymore. So..

[quote name='TooPoor']Just in case anybody doesn't know, TRU has it new for $19.99 too. I saw several copies at my local store when I picked mine up.[/QUOTE]

For Xbox?

[quote name='Donut2922']For Xbox?[/QUOTE]
I believe the sale was for all console versions. I can't find the thread atm. I picked up the :ps3: version, didn't look at the :360: stock though.

[quote name='brandtron8000']The TRU sale was 2 days only, it's over. Back up to $39.99.[/QUOTE]
Oh thanks I didn't know that (damn those limited time sales!), sorry, ignore my post then

[quote name='RedFoxCommando']Did anyone else get a physical mag in the mail? I got mine with Assassin's Creed IV on the cover.[/QUOTE]

I got my hard copy. Haven't heard anything about digital issues til I read this thread. Weird.

Yeah, I emailed them about digital and they said I can no longer get one in the mail.

Which makes me wonder, when am I going to be able to access the magazine? I signed up a couple weeks ago and nothing yet.

[quote name='whoknows']Yeah, I emailed them about digital and they said I can no longer get one in the mail.

Which makes me wonder, when am I going to be able to access the magazine? I signed up a couple weeks ago and nothing yet.[/QUOTE]

You'll probably get next months magazine. If you signed up this month. You should have gotten the coupon pamphlet in store at time of sign up.

what if you bought the game with the coupon and then came back and told them you found it cheaper somewhere else and want to get the price difference

[quote name='Investor']No. You cannot.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Megaman016']what if you bought the game with the coupon and then came back and told them you found it cheaper somewhere else and want to get the price difference[/QUOTE]

Won't work cause it would take it off your current paid price. (20.00) so you would essentially have to find it cheaper than $20 new.

[quote name='Megaman016']what if you bought the game with the coupon and then came back and told them you found it cheaper somewhere else and want to get the price difference[/QUOTE]

They don't PM post-purchase anymore anyways. You can only PM at the time of original purchase or PM BBY themselves post-purchase. So I don't think that would work unfortunately...

I got gameinformer in today. Still waiting for this magazine. I received the March issue and sub doesn't expire until the fall. I didn't get any email about a digital sub either.

If you price match another store can you still use the coupon? And coupons don't work on best buy sale prices right?

[quote name='Miken']If you price match another store can you still use the coupon? And coupons don't work on best buy sale prices right?[/QUOTE]

no they dont work on price matches unless its a ymmv override and yes they stack with bestbuy sales lol. not to sound like a jerk but why do so many users still ask these questions ?

[quote name='strait edge follower']no they dont work on price matches unless its a ymmv override and yes they stack with bestbuy sales lol. not to sound like a jerk but why do so many users still ask these questions ?[/QUOTE]

It's ok to sound like a jerk sometimes.

[quote name='Miken']If you price match another store can you still use the coupon? And coupons don't work on best buy sale prices right?[/QUOTE]

REALLY? The answer to your question was 5 posts back... And it has been answered a lot in past pages.:roll:

[quote name='Kovorkian']BB @gamer coupon for sleeping dogs specifies the :ps3: version[/QUOTE]

Shoot was thinking of picking this up but noticed it's only for PS3. The thread post says " $20 off Sleeping Dogs (PS3 & 360) - $20 AC". Was there an error in the post or was the coupon wrong and I am really able to get the 360 version?

[quote name='strait edge follower']anyone want my nfs coupon ? i dont need it[/QUOTE]

I'll take the coupon if you still have it.

[quote name='strait edge follower']... not to sound like a jerk but why do so many users still ask these questions ?[/QUOTE]

As my sub-header under my name may allude, I blame the fact moreso on the fact that no one has any idea that there's a tool at the top of every single thread to search the thread you're reading for keywords (it doesn't help at all that the entire toolbar just blends in with everything else on the page.

[customspoiler=Bitter Rambling]
...and then there's the laziness and single-mindedness aspect of threads to begin with, of course. Everyone just wants to be addressed directly, they don't want to be expected to have to read for themselves, let alone put effort into researching anything when someone can just reiterate what's already been said dozens of times.[/customspoiler]

[quote name='Linkgx1']I'll take a NFS coupon. I wonder if I should hold out for the Wii U version though.[/QUOTE]

If you want one let me know! I happen to have one to spare!

Just back from Best Buy. Sleeping Dogs was priced at $29.99. With the $20 coupon and a $5 rewards cert, I walked out with the game for $4.99 + tax. So glad I waited to buy it!

That said, it was a big hassle. The game was ringing at $39.99 despite the $29.99 shelf divider. The cashier rang things up wrong several times (not entering the coupon ahead of time, not correcting the price, and so on) and they finally ended up having to manually enter a price of $9.99 for the game for me. Took probably 15 minutes total but well worth it.

[quote name='Tabe']Just back from Best Buy. Sleeping Dogs was priced at $29.99. With the $20 coupon and a $5 rewards cert, I walked out with the game for $4.99 + tax. So glad I waited to buy it!

That said, it was a big hassle. The game was ringing at $39.99 despite the $29.99 shelf divider. The cashier rang things up wrong several times (not entering the coupon ahead of time, not correcting the price, and so on) and they finally ended up having to manually enter a price of $9.99 for the game for me. Took probably 15 minutes total but well worth it.[/QUOTE]

Just wish the coupon was for xbox also, & need for speed coupon was for WiiU

bread's done
Back