~ Ap's List - Bit of a sale; Retro & last gen games, retro consoles etc~

Thanks for the bump. I asked if you were interested in World Tour because I'm interested in your RDR. Let me know if we could work something out from what I have on my list. I also have a ton of other games from various systems that I have not listed if you're looking for anything in particular. Thanks.

If I understand your thread title correctly (I didn't see it listed again in your want list), send Vulgarism a PM about a DS Lite. I know he's got one that he's looking to sell.

Considering another lowball, if the current tide of them ever dies down. Need to unload this Xenosaga III, a Genesis model 2, and a few other things. Hrmm...

Ok, lowball coming soon. Included will be Xenosaga III (either bundled with or as a separate item the soundtrack CD, which is en route here now), a genesis console bundle, the Magna Carta deluxe box set, KH:Chain of Memories, and other stuff I still have to sift through.

Okay, I now have all 3 Xenosagas (2 and 3 are complete and damn near flawless, though I'm leary to call anything truly "mint," 1 is a GH disk in a black label case, though) and the 2 disk soundtrack CD. Should they go up as a lot or would people prefer to see them as separate items?

Also have a Genesis and a SNES, should I bundle them with a couple games or put up the games and consoles all separate like?

[quote name='aptanor']Okay, I now have all 3 Xenosagas (2 and 3 are complete and damn near flawless, though I'm leary to call anything truly "mint," 1 is a GH disk in a black label case, though) and the 2 disk soundtrack CD. Should they go up as a lot or would people prefer to see them as separate items?

Also have a Genesis and a SNES, should I bundle them with a couple games or put up the games and consoles all separate like?[/QUOTE]

I think you'll get more as a lot for the xenosagas, the genesis and SNES depends on what games you have. If you've got good games that would fetch a fair price by themselves, then sell it all a la carte, if your games are crap or shovelware, bundle it.

bread's done
Back