~ Ap's List - Bit of a sale; Retro & last gen games, retro consoles etc~

Might as well follow what the sign says.

Rule of Rose - $27

Meh, that's about all the fight that's in me. Watch your back! :whee:

[quote name='fwbweux']Ah, I've still got some fight (and money) left in me =p

Uninvited - $14[/QUOTE]

That game kills you worse than a choose your own adventure book. Scarlet O' Hara skull lady--there's a face that you won't forget :O

[quote name='Moneymaker3323']im so depressed that i forgot about the other lowball tonight....i woulda won half the stuff in it[/QUOTE]
yeah I forgot about it too. I meant to try and win Parasite Eve 2.

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']That game kills you worse than a choose your own adventure book. Scarlet O' Hara skull lady--there's a face that you won't forget :O[/QUOTE]

With a title like Uninvited plus the general unforgivingness of anything NES, I would expect nothing less than tons of rage-inducing cheap deaths :lol:

[quote name='fwbweux']With a title like Uninvited plus the general unforgivingness of anything NES, I would expect nothing less than tons of rage-inducing cheap deaths :lol:[/QUOTE]
I'm not even joking you, when I tested that one I loaded the save file that was on there when I got it, walked out of the building I was in, walked into a different building, and it simply announced I had died D;

Also, let's add a couple holographic Pokemon cards I just acquired into the freebies list :p

[quote name='aptanor']I'm not even joking you, when I tested that one I loaded the save file that was on there when I got it, walked out of the building I was in, walked into a different building, and it simply announced I had died D;

Also, let's add a couple holographic Pokemon cards I just acquired into the freebies list :p[/QUOTE]

So it's like the Dr. jekyll and Mr. Hyde of adventure games, huh? :D

EDIT: that was supposed to be hyperlinked text but apparently CAG automatically embeds youtube videos @_@

Hmm. This for least exciting lowball ending 2011. Buffcorp wasn't even online so we didn't get to have a bidding war between him and MM, I am dissapoint. Oh well, all in all I'm pretty happy with the outcome here. Thanks again to all the bidders and bumpers!

AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED

yay I won. $30 was my limit lol. now if you'll excuse me...I'm gonna down a couple more Jager Bombs and get back to watching Die Hard :D

[quote name='aptanor']Hmm. This for least exciting lowball ending 2011. Buffcorp wasn't even online so we didn't get to have a bidding war between him and MM, I am dissapoint. Oh well, all in all I'm pretty happy with the outcome here. Thanks again to all the bidders and bumpers!

AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED[/QUOTE]

Man if i hit that button a minute earlier lol.

[quote name='integralsmatic']Man if i hit that button a minute earlier lol.[/QUOTE]
Wow lol, no bids for a full 15 minutes, and yours drops in a second late.

Oh, I'm just going to go first come first serve on the freebies, but I've got a couple of each so let me not which, if any, you want!

All invoices sent. Thanks again everybody! Don't hesitate to contact me if there are any issues, I have that nagging "I screwed up something somewhere" feeling >.>

If you're looking for Dreamcast stuff, besides what I have on my trade list I also have Armada and Mr. Driller.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Bump fo dis gai-uh, right 'eeah.[/QUOTE]
Danke, Brosephus.

It's almost 4 I have to be to work at 9 why am I awake jsnfjsbkbfkbff

wb5is9.png

Magne-bump!

My twelve-year-old self thanks you for the free holofoil.

bread's done
Back