AR Tonelico - getting harder to find?

ryanlk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Just wondering if AR Tonelico is getting harder to find in-stores and online... So far, I've noticed JR.com ran out of stock, Amazon claims 4-6 weeks backordered, Bestbuy stores are never going to receive them, Toys R Us still has placeholders for it but never received them... Nevertheless I placed an online order at Toysrus.com with GCO for it just in case this game does not get a reprint, or maybe gets reprinted without the artbook...

hmmm, maybe they'll sell the display boxes for $10... but then again, who knows, maybe in 4-6 weeks, it will be re-released without the artbook...

Im glad I got my copy when it first came out with the soundtrack from Nippon Ichi, otherwise I wouldn't be able to find this anywhere.

hmm, i checked BBs last week and they said they werent getting any in-store... also the store locator shows unavailable but who can trust those things... maybe they were slow in getting these in initially...

[quote name='lehviput']i was just at bestbuy.... they had like 5 of them[/quote]

[quote name='Puffa469']Ive seen them new in BB, TRU, and new and used in EB/GS within the last week.[/QUOTE]
Damn! I was hoping I'd be able to sell my copy for a pretty penny... I didn't really like the game if you read the official thread in the PS2 forums, which clashed with Rei no Otaku's views. ;) Waiting to sell it until it goes to a higher price, which I think it will. This probably won't be like AI2.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Damn! I was hoping I'd be able to sell my copy for a pretty penny... I didn't really like the game if you read the official thread in the PS2 forums, which clashed with Rei no Otaku's views. ;) Waiting to sell it until it goes to a higher price, which I think it will. This probably won't be like AI2.[/quote]

Yeah Im with ya. I still have mine sealed with the soundtrack. Im not really keeping it sealed to resell, I just dont open games anymore until Im ready to sit down and play them, and I have a huge ps2 backlog Im working thru.

It'd be nice if it dissapeared off the face of the earth. ;)

i saw a new and a used one at EB a couple days ago

i was hoping for a slight price drop before picking it up...but it's stubbornly staying at 49.99

I've seen a bunch of copies (with artbook) at two different Virgin Megastores and two different gamestops still had it out on display (which means they have at least one new copy).

[quote name='swetooth9']i saw a new and a used one at EB a couple days ago

i was hoping for a slight price drop before picking it up...but it's stubbornly staying at 49.99[/QUOTE]

Well, it's only been out now for, what? Two months?

I'd be surprised if it didn't have at least a small price drop, down to the $30 range or so. Would be a nice DotD, for that matter.

[quote name='argyle']Well, it's only been out now for, what? Two months?

I'd be surprised if it didn't have at least a small price drop, down to the $30 range or so. Would be a nice DotD, for that matter.[/QUOTE]

Well, it could turn out like Magna Carta, it never receive a price drop or clearance sale on any large retail video game chains for such a crappy game. Ebay value sink,as time fly by.

Can be had easily online at EBGames.com without the pricedrop if you wanted it. I ordered it with Shining Force EXA the other day...I didn't realize that EXA was released.

[quote name='samussiah']are the soundtrack and artbook packaged with the game?[/quote]

Artbook comes with every copy of the game. Soundtrack was only available if you preordered from the NIS website.

bread's done
Back