Arcade 1up Counter-cade at Ross $79.99

organikshadow

CAGiversary!
I did a quick search but didn’t see anything posted—at Ross, I found a Space Invaders and Dig Dug tabletop arcade. They were each priced at $79.99. Honestly not sure how good a deal it is, but seemed decent? Good luck if you’re looking!

My store had them as well. Both $80, MSRP is $150. I passed since I already burned a hole in my wallet for the PS5 & holidays.

Clearanced? YMMV?
I’m not sure—I didn’t look around much in the first Ross I went to yesterday, so not sure if they’re everywhere. I’ll see if I can edit the title for mileage

Edit: okay I don’t know see how to edit the topic title. Sorry I’m not a frequent user. Just got excited to share something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not crapping on this deal but the screen is TINY. A 15" can be put in place if you are going to mod it but at that point, you are paying $80 for plywood and buttons so it's better just to look at kits.

Not crapping on this deal but the screen is TINY. A 15" can be put in place if you are going to mod it but at that point, you are paying $80 for plywood and buttons so it's better just to look at kits.
Some people seem to really like them, but unless I see one crazy cheap it's hard to get any kind of enthusiasm. I found 3 of the, well 3/4 cabs for $75 and passed on a fourth one at that price. I also got luck and got a cocktail one at $100. Paying that kind of money for that dinky one is just hard for me to justify. However, for the people that just don't have space I guess it scratches that itch.

Yeah, I mean I've passed on multiple deals just because they are the size of an ipad. At that point, pull up a fucking arcade game on an ipad and use a BT controller.

bread's done
Back