Are all OTTs that bad? or is JJ just a failure at life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']When the mass majority of the country consists of fucking morons who will pay to see just about anything, you can't judge a movie's "quality" based on the box office take.

1 Titanic Par. $600,788,188 1997
The Dark Knight WB $533,345,358 2008
Star Wars Fox $460,998,007 1977^
Shrek 2 DW $441,226,247 2004
E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial Uni. $435,110,554 1982^
Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace Fox $431,088,301 1999
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest BV $423,315,812 2006
Spider-Man Sony $403,706,375 2002
9 Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith Fox $380,270,577 2005
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King NL $377,027,325 2003

All time top 10 movies by box office grosses... Not a wonderous list of quality films for sure. Some are good, some are bad, some are average... but by no means is it a tool to use for judging shit. :roll:[/QUOTE]

At least most of those movies are watchable.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I'm such a geek. I spent all day writing fanfiction. I used to do it all the time when I was in college.[/QUOTE]
-is it . . . .perchance . . . erotic fan fiction?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I'm such a geek. I spent all day writing fanfiction. I used to do it all the time when I was in college.[/QUOTE]
You should write comics, and I'll draw them. Just no slash/yaoi manga stuff.

Speaking of...I've really been wanting to read Empowered. Heard a lot of good things.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']-is it . . . .perchance . . . erotic fan fiction?[/QUOTE]
All day writing erotic scenes... that would be somewhat depressing. No.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']When the mass majority of the country consists of fucking morons who will pay to see just about anything, you can't judge a movie's "quality" based on the box office take.

1 Titanic Par. $600,788,188 1997
The Dark Knight WB $533,345,358 2008
Star Wars Fox $460,998,007 1977^
Shrek 2 DW $441,226,247 2004
E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial Uni. $435,110,554 1982^
Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace Fox $431,088,301 1999
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest BV $423,315,812 2006
Spider-Man Sony $403,706,375 2002
9 Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith Fox $380,270,577 2005
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King NL $377,027,325 2003

All time top 10 movies by box office grosses... Not a wonderous list of quality films for sure. Some are good, some are bad, some are average... but by no means is it a tool to use for judging shit. :roll:[/QUOTE]
Yeah, using majority vote to judge shit stinks. I'm glad we don't decide anything important by majority rule. :roll:

Have you naysayers ever thought that if you were the lone dissenting voice among a thousand people that maybe your values are a little off and not the other 999's?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']You should write comics, and I'll draw them. Just no slash/yaoi manga stuff.

Speaking of...I've really been wanting to read Empowered. Heard a lot of good things.[/QUOTE]
My writing is nowhere near worthy of your artistry. It's just a way to channel my fantasies.

[quote name='dcfox']Yeah, using majority vote to judge shit stinks. I'm glad we don't decide anything important by majority rule. :roll:

Have you naysayers ever thought that if you were the lone dissenting voice among a thousand people that maybe your values are a little off and not the other 999's?[/QUOTE]

There was a time when the majority of this country thought that black people should be kept in chains and forced to work for free against their will.

Transformers 2 = Slavery

[quote name='Temporaryscars']There was a time when the majority of this country thought that black people should be kept in chains and forced to work for free against their will.

Transformers 2 = Slavery[/QUOTE]

Really? Because I'm pretty sure half the country felt otherwise. You might want to google something called the "civil war".

[quote name='AngellicLulu']My writing is nowhere near worthy of your artistry. It's just a way to channel my fantasies.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

Artistry my butt. In fact, I bet I take dumps that are more artistic than the garbage I draw. ;)

Blog your stories.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Why is Immortal Technique so angry? Does he have any happy songs?[/QUOTE]

A happy Immortal Technique would not be a good Immortal Technique

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Quit looking at my rack.[/QUOTE]

Who'd want to look at your rack anyways?

[quote name='dcfox']Really? Because I'm pretty sure half the country felt otherwise. You might want to google something called the "civil war".[/QUOTE]

Yes, because people landed on this country and WHAM, civil war!

You might want to google something called "three hundred years before the civil war."

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']:rofl:

Artistry my butt. In fact, I bet I take dumps that are more artistic than the garbage I draw. ;)

Blog your stories.[/QUOTE]
I'd be too embarrassed. I mean most of it is DBZ fanfiction. Oh god, did I just admit to that?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Yes, because people landed on this country and WHAM, civil war!

You might want to google something called "three hundred years before the civil war."[/QUOTE]

My mistake. After leaving England the Pilgrims made a pit stop in Africa and picked up a bunch of slaves. I totally forgot that. And comparing slavery to Transformers 2 is just ridiculous on your part. Using your example every majority elected president equals slavery, right?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']All day writing erotic scenes... that would be somewhat depressing. No.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='AngellicLulu']My writing is nowhere near worthy of your artistry. It's just a way to channel my fantasies.[/QUOTE]

See, these two statements are in diametric opposition.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']See, these two statements are in diametric opposition.[/QUOTE]
I'm not male, I don't always fantasize about sex... I fantasize about romance and getting swept away in fantasy worlds. That's not to say I don't fantasize about sex... it's just not fleshed out in my writing. :lol:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I'm not male, I don't always fantasize about sex... I fantasize about romance and getting swept away in fantasy worlds. That's not to say I don't fantasize about sex... it's just not fleshed out in my writing. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Or writing about getting fleshed out...

;)

Without WoW and a 360 I've been playing a lot of PSP for the past two days.

2vnidk2.jpg

Aw yeah. :cool:

Mojimbo, are they any spots in the gameshare group left?

I think my only question left is, do you know what the save file is titled for Rock Band Unplugged?

Because if I do the gameshare I'd want to buy a new memory card to hold all of the songs, and I'd have to move my save file to the new card so I don't lose my progress. But all of the save files are just number/letter combos. :[

The folders for it and the DLC database are ULUS10418S0000000 and ULUS10418BC351CCF.

If you plug your memory stick into your computer and go to PSP --> Savedata there will be a bunch of folders and if you go into those folders it should have a .png file that you can open that will have the thumbnail for the game, so you can tell more easily. You can also arrange the folder view by last modified to help sort through them easier.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']debatable.[/QUOTE]

I agree , hence why I said most.:)

Anyone can tell me about how long the original godfather game is?

[quote name='Mojimbo']The folders for it and the DLC database are ULUS10418S0000000 and ULUS10418BC351CCF.

If you plug your memory stick into your computer and go to PSP --> Savedata there will be a bunch of folders and if you go into those folders it should have a .png file that you can open that will have the thumbnail for the game, so you can tell more easily. You can also arrange the folder view by last modified to help sort through them easier.[/QUOTE]
Awesome, thanks. I'm probably going to pick up two of these:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820211196

Or maybe one of those and one of these:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820208453

Depending on how much Paypal I have. And just devote them to RBU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back