Are all OTTs that bad? or is JJ just a failure at life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have to log in to a specific account to play gameshared stuff for the PSP or is it fine as long as it's the same region?

Edit: Is the giant search bar broken for anyone else?

There are thousands of $.99 apps, seanR.

---

Yeah, you can only have one PSN account active at a time on the PSP unlike how you can have 16 on the PS3, FT.

I'm am currently listening to Weezer-Songs From the Black Hole. This is fucking wonderful. Dancing in my seat wonderful. I'm fucking giddy right now.

Sort of. You have to "phone home" from that account to download and activate the songs but you can play them offline after that and not have to login to that account. It's only really an issue if you plan to buy content with another account because then you have to chose whether you want your Rock Band content active or your other PSN games/content active at that time.

I use my PC as a wireless adapter for my 360. Now that I've set up a static IP on my PC, I can't get onto live with my 360. How do I fix this?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Sort of. You have to "phone home" from that account to download and activate the songs but you can play them offline after that and not have to login to that account. It's only really an issue if you plan to buy content with another account because then you have to chose whether you want your Rock Band content active or your other PSN games/content active at that time.[/QUOTE]
Okay, I think I get how that works. Thanks.

[quote name='dcfox']Yeah, using majority vote to judge shit stinks. I'm glad we don't decide anything important by majority rule. :roll:

Have you naysayers ever thought that if you were the lone dissenting voice among a thousand people that maybe your values are a little off and not the other 999's?[/QUOTE]

Oh snap!!!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']There was a time when the majority of this country thought that black people should be kept in chains and forced to work for free against their will.

Transformers 2 = Slavery[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dcfox']Really? Because I'm pretty sure half the country felt otherwise. You might want to google something called the "civil war".[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Yes, because people landed on this country and WHAM, civil war!

You might want to google something called "three hundred years before the civil war."[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dcfox']My mistake. After leaving England the Pilgrims made a pit stop in Africa and picked up a bunch of slaves. I totally forgot that. And comparing slavery to Transformers 2 is just ridiculous on your part. Using your example every majority elected president equals slavery, right?[/QUOTE]

Damn dcfox, you're my hero!

That isn't the point, Zew. I have two spares sitting here for such an occasion.

The point is that I borked my DVD drive because I was too lazy to hook my UPS up that I've had for months, and the power flickered in the middle of updating the :cool:.

Principles...so I'm going without till my new drive shows up. And hating every minute of it.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Oh snap!!!
Damn dcfox, you're my hero![/QUOTE]

dc is the wind beneath LP's wings? Ewwwwww.

P.S. Given what counts for "average" in this country, it's no wonder Transformers can make such bank. The so-called average person is a fucking moron.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Just watched the first 3/4's or so of Religulous, and I'm too tired to finish it. It's pretty damn funny.[/QUOTE]

I found it surprisingly annoying. I applaud his goals, but the way he goes about it is completely preaching to the choir. It's not going to change anyone's ideas because anyone on the other side is going to find him to be a complete asshole to the people he interviews in the movie.

thank you for my love song
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

[quote name='lordwow']Morning 83 :wave:[/QUOTE]

:wave:

[quote name='munch']How do you fix the search bar?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, mine is all messed up too...Poor coding, Cheapy? ;)

[quote name='manthing']Morning OTT.

I really hate Comcast. I wish I had a real alternative.

:wall:[/QUOTE]

I feel the same, but about time warner. I swear, once FiOS hits my neighborhood, I'm there.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I feel the same, but about time warner. I swear, once FiOS hits my neighborhood, I'm there.[/QUOTE]

Does your cable/phone modem constantly knock out your wireless router?

If you call/email/online chat with TW CS and ask what channels are included with your cable package, will you get a different answer EVERY FUKCING TIME?

Are you confused as to how a large cable company can still lack adequate #s of HDMI cable boxes over a YEAR after I last asked for one?*

Did you have to go 50 miles RT to get to one of the few service offices that are open after 5 PM, because the 'tards giving install orders told the subcontracted installer I wasn't getting a HD cable box?

Are you awaiting your first bill with new services, to see if the CS person who set the new services up LIED about waiving installation fees?

[quote name='manthing']Does your cable/phone modem constantly knock out your wireless router?

If you call/email/online chat with TW CS and ask what channels are included with your cable package, will you get a different answer EVERY FUKCING TIME?

Are you confused as to how a large cable company can still lack adequate #s of HDMI cable boxes over a YEAR after I last asked for one?*

Did you have to go 50 miles RT to get to one of the few service offices that are open after 5 PM, because the 'tards giving install orders told the subcontracted installer I wasn't getting a HD cable box?

Are you awaiting your first bill with new services, to see if the CS person who set the new services up LIED about waiving installation fees?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back