Are all OTTs that bad? or is JJ just a failure at life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet, a 10% off coupon for Best Buy came in the mail.

I can pick up that soundbar for 270.00 now...plus I have 60.00 in reward zone credit making it about 200.00. Not bad.

Yea sure. It didn't come with a case, but I guess in the big picture it doesn't matter.

And nah, 360.

Also stopped by my rental store and picked up Wanted and told them to put a hold on Ghostbusters. Figured I can finish Wanted before Ghostbusters comes back.

Why did you rebuy UT3 on the 360? #-o

And I throw away all of my 360 cases, regardless if they're new or used(w/ the exception of Oblivion CE)

:cool:

This girl here is trying to explain how her Blu-Ray player makes her standard def DVDs into Blu-Rays. It's fascinating logic.

The locker is really neat, but the amount of Kobe all over that CE tarnishes it....If it was any other player I'd be all over it, but I have an immense overwhelming hate for anything resembling Kobe.

[quote name='lordwow']This girl here is trying to explain how her Blu-Ray player makes her standard def DVDs into Blu-Rays. It's fascinating logic.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='st0neface']I get OCD about putting discs in binders. They get scratches and tend to fall out of the pockets pretty frequently.[/QUOTE]

That's my issue with them too.

[quote name='lordwow']This girl here is trying to explain how her Blu-Ray player makes her standard def DVDs into Blu-Rays. It's fascinating logic.[/QUOTE]
tell her to get me ones of those fancy players

Yup, that's exactly why I hate them too.

Nice...my friend picked me up Bad Company and I'm trading him Web of Shadows.

How terrible does it sound that I kind of want to go to EBgames and ask them if I can have cases for Lego Batman, Conan, Shadowrun and Burnout Paradise :oops:

What kind of binders are you guys buying and how are you storing them?

I rarely have that happen to me when it's not my fault.

I can top that. When I put cereal in my toaster, it comes out as toast. It's kind of like those cool people who put their car brands on their windshields. If you put it on your windshield, that's what your car is. I put "Ferrari" on my Civic's windshield, and it goes way faster.

Do you get cool flavors of toast if you put in cool flavors of cereal or does it all come out the same?

ie: can you have YB Toast?

[quote name='lordwow']Do you get cool flavors of toast if you put in cool flavors of cereal or does it all come out the same?

ie: can you have YB Toast?[/QUOTE]

No, it'd have to be a YB Toaster. In a regular toaster, everything that comes out is just toast.

All my backup copies are in binders.
My retail copies have a nice shelf to sit on and look pretty. :)

--

Sean, did you need a spare 360 case? I have a bajillion of them that I was just going to toss in the recycling when I had room.

I hate those binders. Once your collection gets bigger, the binder becomes huuuuge. And every time you want to watch a movie or something, you have to lug out that suitcase-like looking thing and search to find it, when you can just spot it on a shelf in its case and just swiftly take it out. :cool:

[quote name='manthing']What kind of binders are you guys buying and how are you storing them?

I rarely have that happen to me when it's not my fault.[/QUOTE]

Everything I've ever used has been case logic.
The one I currently use for backups had a habit of somehow scuffing the paint off the top of CDs ... I used that one for my entire cd catalog throughout college... until I realized that 4 years in one of those was making my more popular CDs into coasters. After that, everything went back into it's respective jewel case.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']No, it'd have to be a YB Toaster. In a regular toaster, everything that comes out is just toast.[/QUOTE]

My mind is literally blown.

Cool, thanks mang.

When I get back to my apartment I'll check. I might have a few around, if not, I'd pay you for shipping...if you don't mind :]

This new Firefox 3.5 isn't bad. It's not quite as quick as chrome, but it's still pretty damn fast. I'll take slightly slower if it means I can have adblock, and this Chromifox extreme theme has it looking almost exactly like chrome.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']YB cereal? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

51HA6zyLWVL._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-5,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

I get to go to my fucking step grandparents in texas tomorrow with my family. Stuck there till sunday. They live on a lake, and they have jet skis and stuff, so you would think I'd have a good time. However, the only other kid in that side of the family that is my age has legit assburgers, and I'm the only one who's nice to him so he sticks to me like glue. It's going to be five days of preteens screaming and assburgers kid hugging me on a jet ski. fuck

[quote name='lordwow']Get pictures please.[/QUOTE]

I'll try, my friends want to see him too. The motherfucker refuses told hold on to the strap on the jet ski because bear hugging me is the only way he feels safe.

[quote name='st0neface']I get OCD about putting discs in binders. They get scratches and tend to fall out of the pockets pretty frequently.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lordwow']That's my issue with them too.[/QUOTE]

You think thats bad...when I open my game, I remove the seal in one piece and paste it to the inside part of the game case, being careful not to wrinkle it.

I grounded Number84 for a weekend because he opened a game and didn't follow standard operating procedures for opening a new game in my house.

And when he takes a game off the shelf, he inserts a cardboard holder in it's place so he knows where it belongs when he's done playing...so far there are 2 DS games and a PSP game we can't find cases to. Kids ruin everything.

[quote name='Number83']You think thats bad...when I open my game, I remove the seal in one piece and paste it to the inside part of the game case, being careful not to wrinkle it.

I grounded Number84 for a weekend because he opened a game and didn't follow standard operating procedures for opening a new game in my house.

And when he takes a game off the shelf, he inserts a cardboard holder in it's place so he knows where it belongs when he's done playing...so far there are 2 DS games and a PSP game we can't find cases to. Kids ruin everything.[/QUOTE]

Wow.

This lady at ODU emailed me some seemingly confidential information about someone else. Full name, UIN, Financial aid info and address. I don't know how you could fuck up like that.

[quote name='Number83']You think thats bad...when I open my game, I remove the seal in one piece and paste it to the inside part of the game case, being careful not to wrinkle it.

And when he takes a game off the shelf, he inserts a cardboard holder in it's place so he knows where it belongs when he's done playing...so far there are 2 DS games and a PSP game we can't find cases to. Kids ruin everything.[/QUOTE]

What the hell is wrong with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back