Are all OTTs that bad? or is JJ just a failure at life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis Barker ain't shit compared to people like The Roots' ?uestlove, Deerhoof's Greg Saunier, Hella's Zack Hill, and many, many more.

Travis Barker ain't shit compared to people like The Roots' ?uestlove, Deerhoof's Greg Saunier, Hella's Zack Hill, and many, many more.

---

Why is CAG being lame and returning errors? :whistle2:?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Why are you running 3 miles daily? Planning to run in a 5k or something?[/QUOTE]

I'm on a 18-week training program to run a full marathon. The running gets progressively longer week by week. I think by week 5 or 6 I'm running on average 8-10 miles 4 out of 7 days.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Travis Barker ain't shit compared to people like The Roots' ?uestlove, Deerhoof's Greg Saunier, Hella's Zack Hill, and many, many more.[/QUOTE]

All of those guys are good, but so is Travis Barker. Give credit where it's due, no matter what kind of music he plays.

[quote name='Moxio']CAG is taking a major d?od?o in its pants right now.[/QUOTE]

Why did you sensor doodoo when it's already a censored word :whistle2:s?

The best drummers are in metal bands with really weird names. :)[quote name='LinkinPrime']Why did you sensor doodoo when it's already a censored word :whistle2:s?[/QUOTE]:whistle2:|

o_ANGUS.jpg

[quote name='tiredfornow']I would think of DarthPuma as Angus Bathoon's little buddy.[/QUOTE]

Is that the Sherminator?
Also- PLUM!

[quote name='dcfox']That was uncool of you to post a video of someone's anus, h3llbring3r.[/QUOTE]

I thought that it was a colonoscopy for a second also.

Thanks for the tips, Frosty. I'll definitely take those into account when October rolls around. I'll probably have some more questions for you at that time, too. But for now, I just know I'm good to go once I get an external drive. Thanks. :]

[quote name='seanr1221']How's PA, Rocko?[/QUOTE]
Enjoyable. Went to the zoo yesterday. Going to the Mutter Museum and Eastern State Penitentiary tomorrow. It's a nice change of scenery to be in the city.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Is it true that juggalos and juggalettes overrun the Salt Lake City library, Bioshocked360?[/QUOTE]

??

Not that I'm aware of. I haven't been to the SLC library for a few months.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Rocko, did you go to the Art Museum and run up the steps like Rocky like all the Japanese tourists yet?[/QUOTE]
Nope. I've walked by the art museum multiple times the past 3 years I've come to Philadelphia and have never bothered. My mom is going to the art museum tomorrow, but I asked her, and she said she's using another entrance because she doesn't want to bother with the steps. :lol:

I just looked at Newegg and it looks like a 250GB HD, either external or internal+enclosure is about $70. So I know what kind of prices to look for.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Cool. Very watchable copies of ROTF and Watchmangs are up. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Why would you want to watch that again? I'd imagine it'll be even cheesier the second time.

[quote name='Moxio']Rocko, are you in the market for an external HD?

You get definitely find deals of external 1 TB's for under $100.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but I don't need something even close to 1TB. I just don't need all of that space. Hell, I don't really need all of 250GB, but while I need to buy one anyway I figure I might as well get that size.

Have internal 1tb drives hit the fifty dollar mark yet? That's the price I'm waiting for. It would be a massive upgrade from a 160gig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back