are CAG's employed?

[quote name='lbradeen']I know a couple people that call themselves Pharmacists.[/QUOTE]

"Street Pharmacists" Everyone knows at least one:bouncy:

Attorney! More specifically, a Judicial Law Clerk for a Pennsylvania State Court.

The words I chose to use in an opinion can make or break a case you may have in the future (If you're in Pennsyltucky of course!). Sure, judges sign them but guess who writes em!?

Tech support where I get to help idiots fix TV, internet, and phone problems all day long in addition to teaching them how to read their monthly bill. I hate every fucking moment of it.

Graduate student working in organic chemistry. The little known fact about performing research in graduate school is that you get paid, and have to pay nothing for classes.

[quote name='captainfrizo']Tech support where I get to help idiots fix TV, internet, and phone problems all day long in addition to teaching them how to read their monthly bill. I hate every fucking moment of it.[/quote]

Oh, it isn't that bad.

At least, you can feel smarter than almost everybody you talk to.

I checked full time but technically I'm self employed and make my own hours.

I'm an independent trader of equities and futures but I also trade on behalf of some friends and family members.

I'm frequently done "working" after the first hour of trading.

Full time consultant for the New York State Office of Mental Health IT Help Desk.

Also a sub-contractor as a PC tech for Dell.

[quote name='PRMega']Full time consultant for the New York State Office of Mental Health IT Help Desk.

Also a sub-contractor as a PC tech for Dell.[/quote]

How's working for NYS? A couple years ago I was looking at an IT position with the sewage department (dont remember exactly what it was called).

I'm currently living off of scholarship money, but will be graduating next year (hopefully) and will have to go out into the real world.

I work at panda express.I go to high school (I'm 17) and usually work around 80 hours per check.That's full time right?I'm going to ask for lower hours to go into some clubs in school.

Tech Assistant and Newspaper Columnist, I clicked part time, but sometimes even with school I work over 40 hours a week

AmeriCorps Volunteer. Not technically a job but its a stipended position so I make monies. My specific position involves processing convicts for community service and generally telling them what to do. Like, "Hey, go pick up that garbage, jerk."

I work part-time, patching up old/damaged houses for resale. I'm also taking my last course in a 2-year degree, which unfortunately took me 6 years to finally get since I used to be a huge slacker when it came to school.

Another mailman checking in. Seems like no one else has the same job as another CAG besides Jedi1979 and I.

Someday I'll like to have the same job as BillyBob29. I think I still have a ways to go though. BillyBob29 please tell me you're like 35 or something. If it turns out you're younger then me that would be very... discouraging (I'm 26).

[quote name='lbradeen']How's working for NYS? A couple years ago I was looking at an IT position with the sewage department (dont remember exactly what it was called).[/QUOTE]

I like it. I'm still pretty much on the ground floor, but it's nice to have a foot in -- lots of opportunities open once your in.

[quote name='cletus']Another mailman checking in. Seems like no one else has the same job as another CAG besides Jedi1979 and I.

Someday I'll like to have the same job as BillyBob29. I think I still have a ways to go though. BillyBob29 please tell me you're like 35 or something. If it turns out you're younger then me that would be very... discouraging (I'm 26).[/quote]

cool...if more show up we can start our own thread so we can bitch about management and stupid people:D;)

I'm the news director at my college radio station. Which basically means I go on the internet for 4/5 of my time working Monday through Thursday for 7.50 an hour. I also work at my sister's dog grooming shop on Fridays and Saturdays.

Last summer I was a mail carrier making 16.50 an hour.

Auditor and savior of a few million dollars to the tax payers of the state in which I'm employed.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Station Manager at a local access TV station.[/quote]

weirdAl.jpg
? :lol:

Recently laid off and excelling at doing nothing. Looking forward to upcoming opportunities to do nothing on a beach.

[quote name='lombarvm']Graduate student working in organic chemistry. The little known fact about performing research in graduate school is that you get paid, and have to pay nothing for classes.[/QUOTE]

Well, then, I guess I'm technically not unemployed, then.

And, yeah, you get paid, but I'd make more washin' dishes than I do on my fellowship. Let's be honest, here. Though chem and med researchers may get a bit more.

[quote name='javeryh']I'm the law talking guy. I attended Harvard, Yale, MIT, Oxford, the Sorbonne and the Louvre.[/quote]

Dude, what grades did you have to attend Harvard? Or Yale. :bouncy:

I voted other cuz my job is controversial. Most will say its a full time job. Some will say it's a piece of cake. For those that say the latter I want your addy cuz this stay at home mom is going to kidnap you for a week and see how you'd like to change poopy diapers, do dishes, mop, sweep, clean the toilet, do laundry, etc all day everyday and not get paid. :p Its not all sitting down and watching soaps or surfing CAG. It can be a full filling job but it can be right down disgusting at times. :x Lets just say I've lost my appetite for corn because of my son.

[quote name='javeryh']I'm the law talking guy. I attended Harvard, Yale, MIT, Oxford, the Sorbonne and the Louvre.[/quote]

I attended the Louvre as well. ;)

I should put that on my resume.

[quote name='cletus']
Someday I'll like to have the same job as BillyBob29. I think I still have a ways to go though. BillyBob29 please tell me you're like 35 or something. If it turns out you're younger then me that would be very... discouraging (I'm 26).[/QUOTE]

I've got a few years on you but I'm under 35. I've been trading/investing since I was 12.

[quote name='Jedi1979']USPS Letter Carrier...i am the reason your gaming mag comes a day or two late;)[/quote]

That's not the main problem I have with our mail delivery. Sometimes, we get mail that looks like it's been opened, wiped on someone's stinky ass and many other possibilities I'd rather not even think about.

As for me, I'm currently unemployed, but I went to college for medical coding, not knowing that I took the worst program around here, which didn't include an internship that would've given me EXPERIENCE that every place around here looks for when they hire someone.

work part-time at a gas station (Quiktrip) while going to school, was full time then demoted myself to go back to school now im only about 4 or 5 years behind most of my buddies

bread's done
Back