Are girls with boyfreinds off limits?

I would ask the girl out to coffee or something and see her reaction. She could ask you if it would be just hanging out as friends or to be bf/gf. Then you could say that whatever she would prefer. If she likes you as a bf, she would go out with you to develop a bf/gf relationship, but watch out because she could dump you for another guy just as fast as she did the other guy. If she says that she only wants to hang out then you know that the signs that she was giving you meant that she was being a bit unfaithful by flirting with you. If you really want her and she says that she only wants to hang out then you could still develop a good friend relationship first.

[quote name='Quackzilla']
alcohol is WAY worse than weed, so I expect all the "holier than though" bastards to abstain from consuming any alcohol to prevent hypocracy.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, uh... no.

And I don't even drink alcohol, I hate it.

And for the love of GOD, NEVER TAKE ANY ADVICE FROM THE DON.

So yeah, we got to talking, and then one thing led to another, and we had the really spiritual moment in the back of her car. haha, we were in the college parking lot too, man I don't even know how many laws we were breaking, and we are damn lucky nobody caught us! but yeah, it's all good. :cool:

[quote name='The Don']I would ask the girl out to coffee or something and see her reaction. She could ask you if it would be just hanging out as friends or to be bf/gf. Then you could say that whatever she would prefer. If she likes you as a bf, she would go out with you to develop a bf/gf relationship, but watch out because she could dump you for another guy just as fast as she did the other guy. If she says that she only wants to hang out then you know that the signs that she was giving you meant that she was being a bit unfaithful by flirting with you. If you really want her and she says that she only wants to hang out then you could still develop a good friend relationship first.[/QUOTE]
umm... arent you that really really creepy dude from that other thread?

[quote name='Dead of Knight']And for the love of GOD, NEVER TAKE ANY ADVICE FROM THE DON.[/QUOTE]
lol, thanks!

[quote name='The Don']I would ask the girl out to coffee or something and see her reaction. She could ask you if it would be just hanging out as friends or to be bf/gf. Then you could say that whatever she would prefer. If she likes you as a bf, she would go out with you to develop a bf/gf relationship, but watch out because she could dump you for another guy just as fast as she did the other guy. If she says that she only wants to hang out then you know that the signs that she was giving you meant that she was being a bit unfaithful by flirting with you. If you really want her and she says that she only wants to hang out then you could still develop a good friend relationship first.[/QUOTE]

makes me wonder, is Coffee or an Alcoholic drink really the way to break the ice?

[quote name='Dead of Knight']And for the love of GOD, NEVER TAKE ANY ADVICE FROM THE DON.[/QUOTE]I just have the worst of luck. It was just a coincidence that the girl had a boyfriend. I think she would give me a chance if she wasn't already tied up, because a lot kids at school think I'm cool and mysterious. My mysteriousness would pique any girls interest enough for them to give me a chance.

No, not off limits, if the girl you know isn't much for drama...in other words..she acknowledges she's fucking you for the sake of fucking you..

That or you're a girl and she's bisexual. then she's not off limits

other wise...respect her "relationship" and just wait until it's over and then get with her.

but then again, i don't know much about the masochistic dating cycle most people these days embrace.

[quote name='The Don'] My mysteriousness would pique any girls interest enough for them to give me a chance.[/QUOTE]

Apparently not the girl you were obsessed about, LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!1

[quote name='The Don']I just have the worst of luck. It was just a coincidence that the girl had a boyfriend. I think she would give me a chance if she wasn't already tied up, because a lot kids at school think I'm cool and mysterious. My mysteriousness would pique any girls interest enough for them to give me a chance.[/QUOTE]

You're not Auron.

You're not Citan.

You're not Snake.

You're not Cloud.

THIS IS MY STORY!!

[quote name='sarausagi']You're not Auron.

You're not Citan.

You're not Snake.

You're not Cloud.

THIS IS MY STORY!![/QUOTE]Huh? What are you talking about?

[quote name='The Don']Huh? What are you talking about?[/QUOTE]

You kept going on about how mysterious you are and how it's enough to get a girl..

Sounded like some half baked video game anti hero fantasy...you're shady and covered in intrigue, a mysterious loner on the brink of facing his destiny...a fallen soldier fighting without a cause..a man shrouded in a web of lies and deception, a soul wrapped up in an enigma.

[quote name='sarausagi']You kept going on about how mysterious you are and how it's enough to get a girl..

Sounded like some half baked video game anti hero fantasy...you're shady and covered in intrigue, a mysterious loner on the brink of facing his destiny...a fallen soldier fighting without a cause..a man shrouded in a web of lies and deception, a soul wrapped up in an enigma.[/QUOTE]If I am a videogame character, why would I be an anti-hero? People think I'm mysterious, because they don't know what to expect from me. People knew me as this dorky/nerdy, introverted kid who never took any risks. They see me now in a new light when I starred in a couple of school movies, started making more friends, and becoming emo. When people see me in the hallways, they don't whether to approach me as they did a year ago or in a new perspective. People like to inquire about my sudden change all the time.

[quote name='sarausagi']That or you're a girl and she's bisexual. then she's not off limits
[/QUOTE]
funny you should mention that, she is bisexual and it is kind of wierd...

actually, REALLY wierd. and awkward.

but hey, it's college...

[quote name='The Don']If I am a videogame character, why would I be an anti-hero? People think I'm mysterious, because they don't know what to expect from me. People knew me as this dorky/nerdy, introverted kid who never took any risks. They see me now in a new light when I starred in a couple of school movies, started making more friends, and becoming emo. When people see me in the hallways, they don't whether to approach me as they did a year ago or in a new perspective. People like to inquire about my sudden change all the time.[/QUOTE]

What you aren't getting is that "mysterious" is a nice way of saying "annoying prick."

You are acting like people give a shit. They don't.

[quote name='The Don']If I am a videogame character, why would I be an anti-hero? People think I'm mysterious, because they don't know what to expect from me. People knew me as this dorky/nerdy, introverted kid who never took any risks. They see me now in a new light when I starred in a couple of school movies, started making more friends, and becoming emo. When people see me in the hallways, they don't whether to approach me as they did a year ago or in a new perspective. People like to inquire about my sudden change all the time.[/QUOTE]

Dorky, nerdy, introverted = EMO, you didn't change or become anything, you just put a label on what you already were so that you could "fit in"

[quote name='Quackzilla']funny you should mention that, she is bisexual and it is kind of wierd...

actually, REALLY wierd. and awkward.

but hey, it's college...[/QUOTE]

Then good luck, or find another girlfriend and maybe you can convince her to get into a threesome with you

[quote name='Strell']What you aren't getting is that "mysterious" is a nice way of saying "annoying prick."

You are acting like people give a shit. They don't.[/QUOTE]Half of the kids that think I'm mysterious, I don't even talk to so how can they think I'm annoying? I'm just replying to someone who thinks I'm being melodramatic and making things up.

*Sigh.*

I aint sayin' anything about what those specific kids think. I'm telling you what humanity in general thinks.

It's like saying an ugly fat chick has a "great personality" when someone tries to set her up with someone else.

"Mysterious" is code for "annoying prick."

[quote name='sarausagi']Dorky, nerdy, introverted = EMO, you didn't change or become anything, you just put a label on what you already were so that you could "fit in"[/QUOTE]Uuumm, nnooo....When I used to be dorky, nerdy, introverted, I used to not listen to any music at all except videogame soundtracks. Then I started listening to alternative and ska. Recently, I have been listening to a lot of emo bands. Dorks, nerds, and introverts are not necessarily depressed like emos are. I may not have the complete emo look but people who know my past experiences know that I can be emo if I wanted to. I know I am emo on the inside because of unrequited love, my wallflower attitude, and the overall feeling that my world is spiraling downward.

Why is everyone piling on the don?

If he thinks he's cool and mysterious, it doesn't hurt you.

Geez this place is getting to be worse then Junior High.

Quakely - you like cid and bonking sexually liberated chicks in the back of a college parking lot, but her bisexuality is weird and awkward? Interesting issue to harbor inhibitions about. Why has my BS detector started to blink...

[quote name='Strell']*Sigh.*

I aint sayin' anything about what those specific kids think. I'm telling you what humanity in general thinks.

It's like saying an ugly fat chick has a "great personality" when someone tries to set her up with someone else.

"Mysterious" is code for "annoying prick."[/QUOTE]Uuummm....that didn't make any sense but how am I a prick? I'm nice to everyone.

[quote name='The Don']Uuummm....that didn't make any sense but how am I a prick? I'm nice to everyone.[/QUOTE]

By taking at least 3 posts to explain shit to you?

[quote name='Strell']By taking at least 3 posts to explain shit to you?[/QUOTE]Hey, that's not my fault. If people don't like me, they don't have to talk to me.

[quote name='The Don']Whateva, whateva, i do what i want
cartman.jpg

[/quote]

There we go

[quote name='Quackzilla']we had the really spiritual moment in the back of her car. haha[/quote]I can't tell you how sad it is that spiritualism has been reduced to hormonal overload.
animeangry.gif

[quote name='Strell']It's like saying an ugly fat chick has a "great personality" when someone tries to set her up with someone else.[/quote]Hey buddy, I really DO have a great personality. =P

i know this one girl who has a great personality but in person shes damn fuggly. :whistle2:( Too bad as she could have been gf material if she wasn't nasty looking.

[quote name='Quackzilla']Well?

I mean, there is this girl, and we hit it off really well, and she keeps giving me signals and stuff... but the thing is that she has a boyfreind.

and uh, yeah, does "stealing" a girl make you a bad person?

eh, life is for living, you gotta take risks.[/QUOTE]

Guys like you make me sick, if she wants you she needs to leave him. Don't steal her from him. Treat it how you would want to be treated when you have a girlfriend. Also...if she is flirting when she is with someone the same with go for you. Leave whores to their own game.

[quote name='The Don']a lot kids at school think I'm cool and mysterious.[/quote]News flash: emo never was and never will be cool.
I'll give you mysterious though, because its a mystery as to why you think emo is cool. Your way with women is another huge mystery.

[quote name='The Don']I just have the worst of luck. It was just a coincidence that the girl had a boyfriend. I think she would give me a chance if she wasn't already tied up, because a lot kids at school think I'm cool and mysterious. My mysteriousness would pique any girls interest enough for them to give me a chance.[/QUOTE]
Trust me, they dont think you're " cool and mysterious". There's other words they'd describe you with, behind your back.

[quote name='6669']Trust me, they dont think you're " cool and mysterious". There's other words they'd describe you with, behind your back.[/quote]

QFT!

Lmao.

[quote name='LiquidNight']News flash: emo never was and never will be cool.
I'll give you mysterious though, because its a mystery as to why you think emo is cool. Your way with women is another huge mystery.[/QUOTE]Why isn't emo cool? I think it's the coolest thing to ever come around. It actually gives me a reason to be depressed and get shot down by girls. I find meaning in the music I listen to. Being emo gives me character. What do you mean my way with women? I think girls might be intimidated by me, because of how mysterious I am. They've never met someone so emo and so different from other people that they don't know quite how to react when I ask them out.

[quote name='The Don']Why isn't emo cool? I think it's the coolest thing to ever come around. It actually gives me a reason to be depressed and get shot down by girls. I find meaning in the music I listen to. Being emo gives me character. What do you mean my way with women? I think girls might be intimidated by me, because of how mysterious I am. They've never met someone so emo and so different from other people that they don't know quite how to react when I ask them out.[/QUOTE]

Okay, that's it. The Don is a fucking joke account. It's been 100% confirmed. Whoever thought his girl topic was too good to be true, it was.

[quote name='6669']Trust me, they dont think you're " cool and mysterious". There's other words they'd describe you with, behind your back.[/QUOTE]Hey, if that's the case, I don't mind. It just makes me more emo.

[quote name='jPoD']I've been pondering that myself DoK. No one can be that truly pathetic, can they?[/QUOTE]

That post that I just quoted is too fucked up and sounds way too sarcastic for ANYONE, I mean ANYONE, to be seriously typing and thinking that.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Okay, that's it. The Don is a fucking joke account. It's been 100% confirmed. Whoever thought his girl topic was too good to be true, it was.[/QUOTE]Dude, no way man. I'm 100% real. I've got nothing to hide. Why was the girl topic too good to be true? If I wanted to fabricate something wouldn't I want it to be in my favor?

[quote name='The Don']Why isn't emo cool? I think it's the coolest thing to ever come around. It actually gives me a reason to be depressed and get shot down by girls. I find meaning in the music I listen to. Being emo gives me character. What do you mean my way with women? I think girls might be intimidated by me, because of how mysterious I am. They've never met someone so emo and so different from other people that they don't know quite how to react when I ask them out.[/quote]

EMO Don't land chicks my man. Being a MAN lands chicks. That includes being physically strong and intimidating everyone else around you. That and saying I CAN SURVIVE ANYTHING! EVEN NUKES WOMAN!

[quote name='ITDEFX']i know this one girl who has a great personality but in person shes damn fuggly. :whistle2:( Too bad as she could have been gf material if she wasn't nasty looking.[/QUOTE]

I doubt you're the catch of the day yourself, chief.

bread's done
Back