are there any planned uses for the camera?

[quote name='oasisboy']Don't forget that the vision camera also works on the ps3...[/quote]

i guess what i originally meant was for the 360... trippling as a use for ps3 and computers are nice, but other camera's can do that. a better question than my topic is "why should i buy a vision camera for the 360?"

[quote name='gorgo']I read somewhere that Tony Hawk's Project 8 uses it for face-mapping, too... can anyone confirm/deny this?[/QUOTE]

it doesn't.

[quote name='gorgo']I read somewhere that Tony Hawk's Project 8 uses it for face-mapping, too... can anyone confirm/deny this?[/QUOTE]
The problem with P8 and a lot of other games was they didn't know about the Vision camera until too late into production to implement. We're now at the time when there's no excuse, so hopefully we'll see it more.

Wouldn't that be a nice function of Xbox Live: It would store your face map to the server, tied to your gamertag, and would automatically be used for any character creation?

[quote name='ViolentLee']Wouldn't that be a nice function of Xbox Live: It would store your face map to the server, tied to your gamertag, and would automatically be used for any character creation?[/quote]

That'd be sweet!

I might get the bundle at amazon, it's 65. 95 now or I might wait for a better deal. Although usually its 79.99 so I guess that's not bad but I got a few weeks until my course starts.

bread's done
Back