Are you a harry potter nerd?

Sanosuke Sagara

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Simple - do you read the harry potter books/freak out when a new one comes out? Personally only watch the movies, which are pretty good. Also dont read much but if i started, I wouldnt start with potter - go ahead, hate

I wouldn't consider myself a Harry Potter nerd but I've seen and enjoyed the movies but haven't read any of the books they are based on. Since my wife is a huge Harry Potter fan, I've recently read books 6 (surprisingly good) and 7 (surprisingly bad).

Read the books and seen the movies. I guess I'm a nerd, though I've heard stories of people who know every character, spell, etc. :roll:

I jumped on the bandwagon late in the game. I enjoy the books, and I was excited a new one was coming out, but I didn't feel compelled to wait in line for it. I pre-ordered, but that's cuz I'm cheap, and it was 40% off if you did. I actually wasn't planning on reading it right away, as I was going to be traveling and that's a biggun to carry around an airport. But knowing others would ruin it for me, I felt I had to read it right away. The movies have been quite good, and I like that this is getting kids (and adults) to enjoy reading, but an HP nerd? I don't think I qualify.

I had to read the first book for a homework assignment... but I only wound up reading, like, half, as I am Mike Seaver.

I didn't think it was bad, by any means, but it just wasn't my cup of tea -- and it was homework, so that didn't help my attention span any.

I could care less about Harry Potter. Havn't read any of the book and only saw the first movie, which sucked butt.

I'm a fan of the book series that's all though

The movies and games don't interest me, but I'm a sucker for those books

[quote name='Sanosuke Sagara']looks like you've already started nerdin it up - i dont get that horntail thing -maybe its best i dont[/QUOTE]

its a joke from book 6 and 7

I'd love love to be able to read the books.

But, I cant read. :cry:

I'll open the book, flip to the first chapter and start to read, and then mid paragraph my brain realises, "Hmm this is gonna be a while..." and kicks into gear, "Harry potter grabbed his wand and swung it in the air..." *brain power* "Like a sword... what if harry potter was like, a fucking Ninja. That'd be sweet... ahh shit im thinking about ninjas, focus on the boook... fuck now im going to have to think of pirates now to kick the ninjas asses... screw off ninjas! ...heh... what if I got cats to take care of the ninjas, id put like some fucking lazer beams on their heads and theyd be all like MEW MEW MEW PEW PEW PEW see you in hell ninjas! Haha, and then the pirates would be like 'wtf?! this was our fight!' lol and Harry potter would be like 'chip chip cheerio get out of my movie!' and then the ninjas would have this epic battle with cats and wizards, itd be insane... lol... hermami...herrrmmaaimii... shes pretty hot... damn... is it wrong that I think that? Shes like 10 in this book... I dont care... thats stupid. If I ever went to Hogwarts id probably come across Chris Hanson... that'd suck. Id have to make up an excuse why I was seeing Hermami and be like, 'hey chris, I was just teaching her magic' and he'd like conjure up a stool and be like, 'have a seat' ... fucking Chris hanson ruins all my fantasies... stupid...oh shit, wait what was I reading...oh...umm...and Haggrad grabbed harrys robe and dusted it off..." and then I realise I am on Chapter 4 and dont remeber shit....

bread's done
Back