Are you interested in a CAG Pokémon Tournament in the future?

Quintessence

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
There was a question posed in the big Diamond and Pearl main thread about having a CAG Pokémon Tournament.

I want to know how much interest there is in this, and how much time you will need to prepare.

Also please specify in the comments if there are any specific rules you would like.

Some obvious rules which I will get out of the way now are:

(1) No using Pokemon which have been obtained or raised in any way other than the way the game developers intended. This includes hacking to get a specific Pokemon, hacking stats, values, personalities, items, etc.

(2) No using any Pokemon which are not obtainable in the game without a special promo. This includes the likes of Mew, Celebi, etc.

(3) Have fun!

[quote name='ahou']i'd be interested too, chose yes but i would vote Krang FTW also :lol:[/quote]

I almost voted for Krang just to be different.

Yes!!! with limits on ubers and some more time, all of the grinding in the beginning mixed with end of the semester exams leaves not much time to work on team building.

I'm down for this, but I do agree with everyone who has said that they want limitations. Like, I think a level cap off as well as restrictions on legendaries is a good start for an idea of how this should be refereed.

There will definitely be restrictions on legendaries but probably not all out right ban. As for level limits I think that I will make another future poll to see what level everybody is interested in. If I see that there is sufficient interest in multiple areas then I will construct different brackets.

let's just do one level 50 one level 75 one level 100

as for legendaries maybe let's try one section with legendary one totally without?

I don't mind either way.

I can't wait to finish pearl so I can finally start working on competitive team.

bread's done
Back