Are you married?

With Cheapy's recent marriage it seems like every other topic I read someone else is married. Thus my curiousity has been sparked as to find out how many CAGs have indeed taken the plunge.

So here's a poll, even added a cop-out option

Married...
5 years.

The philosophy of "Rowdy" (not me :) )=
"The only difference between a wedding and a funeral is that at your wedding, you can smell your flowers"

[quote name='studio']I'm engaged, getting Married on Sept 5th, wanna know where I'm registered?[/quote]

getting married on my b-day! Good luck!

Married for 8 years, 1 month, and 13 days...

Zenithian Legend, I did not see an option for married more than once. That would be my pick.
It's ok though I know what your thinking

Argh, a married more than once option, shoulda/woulda/coulda added that, oh well

[quote name='bob_the_goon']Might as well be married, I've been living with the same girl for over seven years.[/quote]

Hey! That's common-law married in some states.

[quote name='leperlover']Single is dominating the votes for us gamers. What a shocker.[/quote]

Last serious girlfriend I had wanted to go to nursing school. After that she had even less free time then I did. Plus I am picky about who I see.

pimps dont get married????or do they??? will im single and always looking for new bitches

p.s. dont take me seriously.....and guilewas-you avatar.........is it a man in drag or a muscle bound woman

[quote name='pimp_daddy_smurf']pimps dont get married????or do they??? will im single and always looking for new bitches

p.s. dont take me seriously.....and guilewas-you avatar.........is it a man in drag or a muscle bound woman[/quote]

Yeah its moving to fast. I cant tell the sex

I just got married in April on Disney's Castaway Cay (pronounced Key) Island in the Bahamas. It was our 5 year anniversary too. Good times man good times.

[quote name='snotknocker']Zenithian Legend, I did not see an option for married more than once. That would be my pick.
It's ok though I know what your thinking

Argh, a married more than once option, shoulda/woulda/coulda added that, oh well[/quote]

Yep pretty much sums it up there

I'm surprised so many cags are married, AND with kids, and here I was thinking hitting a year long relationship was good (and for me it is), well since I wasn't at any of your weddings belated congratulations

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Single. Just as well too. I like being able to do what I want, when I want.[/quote]

:shock: If that's what you think marriage is like you are not going to have a happy one... the key is to find someone where this is not going to be an issue...

Married - one year coming up Sept 6th. One demon spawn. She plays games too...as long as they're cute (pikmin, puzzle fighter, hamtaro, etc). Working on the whole 'swap' thing.. no dice.. so far, gba carts are the only thing she'll swap :)

Married 5 years.

Two kids, boy 2 and girl 4.
My son likes games a lot (especially my GBA) but my daughter only likes cartoon based games like Dora and Rugrats.

I'm currently have a girl friend, so I guess thats dating. I can't stand commitment until the age of I'd say 72, right when I know Death is looking for my name in the phone book.

Nah, I'd get married, just "haven't found the right one"

And as for children, the only child I have in my life is my 1 week old nephew and my friends little sister. She's my "girlfriend" even though she's only 6 years old, but i swear she's the most adorable thing you could ever see.

Married almost 9 years, one little one 21 months old.
Not enough time for gaming or anything else, but not solely because of the spousal responsibilities, there's also the housal responsibilities and the job-al responsibilities. Plus, if my boy is playing 'base-o-ball' I'd rather be playing with him than a game that can always be 'saved' and continued, he only plays 'base-o-ball' for the first time, once.

Married close to six year
One son 4
One daughter due September 9th

I see my gaming going down the toilet fast. At least the boy is starting to enjoy playing them.

Married for just over 1 year. Expecting our first child October 20.

My gameplay time will probably suffer, even though I won't be going out as much.

Married 6 years, no kids. Hubby plays games too. We might have kids if we spent more time playing with each other rather than playing with our consoles.

[quote name='Squirms']Married close to six year
One son 4
One daughter due September 9th

I see my gaming going down the toilet fast. At least the boy is starting to enjoy playing them.[/quote]

hey that's my bro's b-day!! Lucky you :wink: ...

oh and [quote name='LeviathynX'] Not a chance in hell am I married. I suck at that romance shit![/quote]

that's great!! :lol: At least you can admit it...

wow everyone is mostly married.. so this is where you cheat on your wives to.. (kidding) lol surprise me to see alot married =[ (lucky) but the single life is the path set for me

bread's done
Back