Arkham City Preorder PS3/XBOX360 + $10 eGift card and Arkham Asylum GOTY at Walmart

audilover

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Right now if you preorder Batman Arkham City on PS3 or XBOX 360 at walmart.com as a bonus you get a $10 e-gift card and Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition for $59.96 + tax and shipping. Great deal especially if you don't already have Arkham Asylum!

PS3 http://www.walmart.com/ip/Batman-...3/16553238

360 http://www.walmart.com/ip/Batman-...0/16553239

Credit:kroutonkruncher [sd]

Seems like a good deal if you haven't the first like me. I think this is the best deal yet if you haven't played the first. I am probably just going to sell the Special Edition I got from amazon for 60.

[quote name='Y2Bogus']My order shipped and has arrived, and still I see no charge on my card from Walmart...[/QUOTE]

i preordered on the 8th, received the game on the 18th, and got charged yesterday

[quote name='tmw214']Just received my order from Walmart. No bonus copy of Arkham Asylum GOTY :wall:

It's the only reason I preordered from them[/QUOTE]

I almost got banned from WalMart for doing this, but they finally exchanged the copy I got online for the bundle. YMMV obviously. You can try to return it w/o receipt and use the GC toward the bundle. But they're hella bitchy about either method and you may need to find a manager that understands your problem...

[quote name='ChaosLaw']I almost got banned from WalMart for doing this, but they finally exchanged the copy I got online for the bundle. YMMV obviously. You can try to return it w/o receipt and use the GC toward the bundle. But they're hella bitchy about either method and you may need to find a manager that understands your problem...[/QUOTE]

I might try to exchange it. It's sad that someone who walks in off the street gets a better deal than the people who preordered. I just noticed Walmart dropped the price to $54.99. So now i feel like i paid for the gift card also (cost me $63+ after tax)

bread's done
Back