Ash Burton's 4th of July Lowball of Freedom is Over! Invoices up in the OP

Having trouble getting ahold of Ash Burton. I paid him and contacted him two days ago. No response.
I received zero pm's, the guy paid late with my permission and then after three days opens a PayPal dispute???

Sorry I was dealing with real life stuff next like my daughters birthday. Next time you PM me and ask if you can pay late, tell me you are neurotic and need speedy delivery to match your slow payment. After 330 smooth transactions, you sir are the first person to have a problem.

Refund sent and please do no bid in my auctions, lowball sellers beware of this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RprMPis226k&feature=kp

Also, if anyone who has bought from me before wants these games for $17 shipped let me know they are yours. 

potatohog

:360: Final Fantasy XIII (B) $6 potatohog

:360: Skyrim Legendary Edition (A) $14 potatohog

Shipping $4.50

Total $24.50

I received zero pm's, the guy paid late with my permission and then after three days opens a PayPal dispute???

Sorry I was dealing with real life stuff next like my daughters birthday. Next time you PM me and ask if you can pay late, tell me you are neurotic and need speedy delivery to match your slow payment. After 330 smooth transactions, you sir are the first person to have a problem.

Refund sent and please do no bid in my auctions, lowball sellers beware of this guy.
The fact is, I sent you 2 PMS and responded in your thread in 3 days. No response whatsoever. Don't put the blame on me. At least when I paid late, I communicated with you. I've made some mistakes in the past, including on here, but dont go frying me over this.

The fact is, I sent you 2 PMS and responded in your thread in 3 days.
Here are those two PM's, which one was a question that needed to be responded to?

"I paid. Thanks for waiting."
"Anyway, my address is listed on the payment."
So the blame is on you. You sent no shipping address, sent no PM to me asking where your package was or asking if it shipped; but went straight to a dispute over 3 days? Makes little sense other than you are not someone I want to deal with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are those two PM's, which one was a question that needed to be responded to?

"I paid. Thanks for waiting."

"Anyway, my address is listed on the payment."

So the blame is on you. You sent no shipping address, sent no PM to me asking where your package was or asking if it shipped; but went straight to a dispute over 3 days? Makes little sense other than you are not someone I want to deal with.
You have to tell me if you need an address. I checked your date logged in and have no reason to believe you even read my PMS in those 3 days. What am I suppose to think? A PayPal dispute is also not a PayPal claim. Dispute means you work things out with seller, just that. Claim is when PayPal steps in. I'm not going to call you up on the phone, so what other means do I have? I believe we could have worked this out, I asked for a refund but you could have just shipped the games instead. I am sorry though. Go ahead and sell the games, and if you want me to request your Neg feedback be removed, all it takes is apologizing.

Not veangance. Folks, if you ever have a problem with Ash, this is the attitude you have to deal with. I hope the mods don't remove your feedback and see I have a real complaint.

I'm leaving this forum forever though. Goodbye. Too many crazies.

Not veangance. Folks, if you ever have a problem with Ash, this is the attitude you have to deal with. I hope the mods don't remove your feedback and see I have a real complaint.

I'm leaving this forum forever though. Goodbye. Too many crazies.
When someone feels the need to post "I'm leaving this forum forever" then he should be careful who he calls crazy.

bread's done
Back