Ash Burton's 4th of July Lowball of Freedom is Over! Invoices up in the OP

It's really hard keeping track of current bids honestly.  Does anyone know if there's a way on CAG to have it show all messages on a single page?  Definitely would be helpful in the future =).

It's really hard keeping track of current bids honestly. Does anyone know if there's a way on CAG to have it show all messages on a single page? Definitely would be helpful in the future =).
Best you can do is be in the current thread and type what you're looking for it'll show the last post.

edit: nvm gta got pretty high and i missed the bids on page 5 lol

ash def did pretty well, lots of things are at or basically at ebay prices

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to concede as well and just say it's over since it said between 11-12 or whatever.  Doesn't seem right to keep bidding.

For the record, my Lowball will probably end similarly though I will have a "NO MORE BIDS" message to officially end it sometime in the middle of the night.  Good game guys, it was fun :).

So are in consensus that the bidding ended at Midnight? If so, Duo_Maxwell, Brawl is yours, as I bid at 12:03 being distracted with other things.... Guess this will be sorted out tomorrow

I am sorry for the delay in this as I was pulled away on a personal matter.  In all fairness the latest end time was midnight so that will be the final bid accepted.  Thank you to everyone, I will have totals out tomorrow. 

Ash

bread's done
Back