Ash Burton's Ultimate Lowball Invoices Inside!

It's 12:02 est, this was over as of 11:59 as that was the last minute the lowball could have ended given the rules. Ash seems to have vanished, though.

[quote name='aptanor']Who? Money makers not here :p[/QUOTE]

He stopped doing that towards the end, some of his bids were insane though. This is like the 5th lowball in a row I've seen predseth snipe last minute.

A lot of you would be doubly effed if Ash used numbers :lol: This is one lowball that I'm sure that people would love to neiname if they could.

[quote name='skiizim']He stopped doing that towards the end, some of his bids were insane though. This is like the 5th lowball in a row I've seen predseth snipe last minute.[/QUOTE]
I figured.

Actually, a couple of the N64 games in this one are stuff that Moneymaker skipped out on paying for in his last one.

[quote name='fwbweux']A lot of you would be doubly effed if Ash used numbers :lol: This is one lowball that I'm sure that people would love to neiname if they could.[/QUOTE]

+1, I wonder if ash fell asleep with the baby, old man =P.

[quote name='aptanor']I figured.

Actually, a couple of the N64 games in this one are stuff that Moneymaker skipped out on paying for in his last one.[/QUOTE]

That sucks. ='(

apty, I want to personally apologize for sniping on the Monster Brain, it just didn't even register in my head as something that I wanted until a few minutes ago T_______T If you're ever of a mood to hack some Pokemon, just lemme know and I'll send it to you :lol:

Also, you guys are cool for largely abiding by the end time even though you could keep going in the hopes that Ash will accept late bids. Common decency ftw :p

[quote name='fwbweux']apty, I want to personally apologize for sniping on the Monster Brain, it just didn't even register in my head as something that I wanted until a few minutes ago T_______T If you're ever of a mood to hack some Pokemon, just lemme know and I'll send it to you :lol:[/QUOTE]
apty? Rolf. I just thought it was kinda cool. I still have the Gameboy gameshark I got when I was a kid that came with this big Pokemon code book, so if and when I ever get around to playing the Blue and Gold versions I've got lying around I can always use that :p

[quote name='aptanor']apty? Rolf. I just thought it was kinda cool. I still have the Gameboy gameshark I got when I was a kid that came with this big Pokemon code book, so if and when I ever get around to playing the Blue and Gold versions I've got lying around I can always use that :p[/QUOTE]

I just remember lusting for one in Beckett Pokemon Collector back in the day. I had a Gameshark on perma-borrow from a friend but it died and I was never able to hack my RBYGSC carts again, hah. Team of six Lv. 255 Mewtwos with 999 in each stat here I come.

I had a copy of Pokemon Yellow and I can't count how many hours I put into it. I had a pretty good team and caught some descent Pokemon. Me like an idiot, let the neighbor borrow it not knowing there was only one save file and I will let you guess what happened.

I have a legit Mew in my Yellow version :3

Also this is over. There are other lowballs that need your attention! Like mine! And FtB's and FBI's.

[quote name='aptanor']I have a legit Mew in my Yellow version :3[/QUOTE]

I had the f'n thing, if I remember correctly it was when TRU had thePokemon League and you had to show up and they would transfer it to your cart.

There was also a way to get it that involved putting a certain Pokemon in the Daycare center or a certain amount of time... I can't remember exactly. A friend of mine showed me how when I was a wee lad.

Don't forget, guys, if you use Strength on the truck that's parked next to the S.S. Anne dock, there'll be a pokeball under it containing Mew ;)

Once you have that, make sure to fight the Elite 4 1000 times in a row because Professor Oak will give you Pikablu.

[quote name='Ash Burton']Ok shit, here I am. Sorry everyone. Auction over r[/QUOTE]

You fell asleep with the baby didn't you. =P

Post 934 Will be the last bid, as I stated the auction would end Midnight. I'm so sorry to everyone but unforeseen forces (my one year old daughter) kept me from closing this one out smoothly. Everything is ok, we just had a scare and had to take care of it. I think this is my 8th lowball, so I guess I was due for some problems. Thanks again to everyone here, and I will have totals up in the morning.

Everything is fine, the wife freaked over my daughter bumping her head. Wanted someone other than me to convince her she had no concussion. Had to drive to my Moms house and wake her up, she's a nurse. Oh well, better than driving to the ER like the wife wanted. Once again guys, I am Simon Birch Sorry.

My total should be
The Polar Express 3D (New) $20 starmask2k3
Last Rebellion (B+) 10.50 starmask2k3
20+10.50+3+1.50+1.50=36.50

Last edited:
sp_1411_clip07.jpg

[quote name='starmask2k3']My total should be
The Polar Express 3D (New) $20 starmask2k3
dead space $6 starmask2k3
Last Rebellion (B+) 10.50 starmask2k3
20+6+10.50+3+1.50+1.50=42.50[/QUOTE]

You lost out on Dead Space quite a few pages back. I know this because I was the bastard who outbid you on it. ;D

[quote name='Squarehard']You lost out on Dead Space quite a few pages back. I know this because I was the bastard who outbid you on it. ;D[/QUOTE]

What when you bastard :lol:

[quote name='TheHeef']Cool, looks like I have a copy of FFX again. Now I can show my dog her namesake. :)[/QUOTE]

How do you pronounce that exactly?
Is it like FFFFFFFFKKSS!
Or more of a Fefex?
:booty:

Hey Ash, just checking in to make sure you are cool with forwarding my items to tlp. LMK and I'll pay ASAP.

[quote name='dv8mad']How do you pronounce that exactly?
Is it like FFFFFFFFKKSS!
Or more of a Fefex?
:booty:

Hey Ash, just checking in to make sure you are cool with forwarding my items to tlp. LMK and I'll pay ASAP.[/QUOTE]

No problem, I have his address on hand if it hasn't changed.

Sorry Ash, didn't see my total on there for Superman/Doomsday. I think it should be $6 total, but I wanted to check with you to make sure there weren't any problems since I'm not on the overall total list.

bread's done
Back