Ash Burton's Ultimate Lowball Invoices Inside!

[quote name='dv8mad']How do you pronounce that exactly?
Is it like FFFFFFFFKKSS!
Or more of a Fefex?
:booty:
[/QUOTE]

I saw that coming...and it's still pretty funny.

No, one of my dogs is named Rikku. Kind of a perfect fit, actually. Bubbly, pretty, and wafer thin, with a knack for taking apart machines. :bomb: So far she's cost me two Wii remotes, a copy of Oracle of Ages, a Metroid Prime Trilogy guidebook, and countless game cases. Still love her to death, though.

Anyway, Ash, I'll be able to pay probably Sunday night after some of my auctions close. Will that be sufficient?

You've got a good friend in skiizim on the Evil Dead Regeneration and Gunsmoke (that last one I have for sale cheaper, again) :roll: lol.

Also you have to take into account how much cheaper some of the other games went. Time for you to do a lowball Indigo, I need those DC games!

Last edited by a moderator:
ash did you ship out or did you just print and waiting to be ship out because the DC# is not working

Paid!

EDIT: I didn't gift and covered my fees, you usually send out invoices and I respond to that too but I'm not sure if you need my mailing address. Let me know if you do!

Sent payment tonight, as promised. I still apologize for the delay. If I'm not mistaken, I've bought from you before, so I think you have my shipping info already. Please PM me if there's any problem.

Super Bonk - $5.00
Super Metroid - $10.00
Gameshark 3.3 - $5.00
Castlevania SOTN - $6.00
Dragon Warrior VII - $10.00
RE3 Nemesis - $5.00
Street Fighter Collection - $8.00
Virtual On - $5.00

[quote name='Ash Burton']Also you have to take into account how much cheaper some of the other games went. Time for you to do a lowball Indigo, I need those DC games![/QUOTE]

It'll be a cold day before I do another lowball, I learned my lesson after fetching $5 for Eternal Darkness and $8 for a $30 sealed game. :roll: In any case I need my extra BIN pennies to put bids down on your stuff :p

:ps2: Silent Hill Shattered Memories - $1
:ps2: Wild Arms Alter Code F - $8

Super Metroid - $12
Yoshi's Island - $5

Dragon Warrior VII - $12

[quote name='tiggerkiddo']Yoshi's Island-15

I dare you to top that![/QUOTE]

And I dare someone else to!

Oh man, a sick pet is the worst :( You can count on me for some bids.

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories - $5
Silent Hill Origins - $3
Ys I & II Chronicles - $12
Virtual On - $6

Siren - $2

I would bid on more items, but I already feel butthurt with these double digit figures so soon.

yeah, yeah, some good stuff in here.

N64 gameshark - $2

Dragon Warrior VII - $20

Grandia III (B) - $3
Silent Hill Shattered Memories (A) - $6
Silent Hill Origins (A) - $4
Silent Hill 3 (B) - $1
Wild Arms Alter Code F W/ Bonus DVD (A) - $9
Kirby's Avalanch - $1
GameShark Pro - $3
Mega Man X4 - $1
Mario Party 7 - $3
Mario Superstar Baseball - $3
Mario Golf - $3
Phantasy Star Online - $1

Thanks for all the bids guys, the dog had emergency surgery last night at around 3am. So far so good, we had to leave him there but I think we will be picking him up tonight. Will update in a bit and add a few more items.

How many dogs do you have, I see two in the picture and I remember seeing a picture of some yorki looking dog. Either way, good luck with the Dog and I commend you for taking it to the vet. =')

[quote name='Freemason']:psp: PSP 3001 Silver Bundle
PIC 1 2 3 4 5 6
Inlcudes: (All Games Complete and In Excellent Condition)
:psp: Castlevania Dracula X
:psp: Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core
:psp: Final Fantasy II
:psp: Final Fantasy
$40.00 - Freemason
:psp: Breath of Fire III (UK Import) (A) $10.00 - Freemason
:psp: Kingdom Hearts (A) $5.00 - Freemason
:psp: Y's I & II Chronicles (Shrinkwrap still attached) (A) $5.00 - Freemason[/QUOTE]

i just wanted to move this to the current page as a few seem to have missed the bids since it was kinda in the middle of the page so bids are easier to update for ya.

:psp: Kingdom Hearts (A) $8.00 - Freemason

@skiizim- Got two dogs, my English Bulldog named Lemmy after Motorhead and my wife's Mini Schauzer Rocko, named after a favorite show of hers.

Updated to #1033; Also added a ton of items. On a positive note; we applied for a line of credit with the vets office and now have a year to pay this off interest free. Silver linings are everywhere.

Deep figther-1
Rogue spear-1
super mario bros 3-1
star craft 64-1
duke nukem time to kill-1
fear effect-2
mega man x4-2
Resident evil 3-6
TMNT hyperston heist-1
Lords of thunder-1
Ultraverse prime/microcrosm multipak-1

By the way does the Resident Evil 3 game include the dino crisis demo disc?

Silent Hill Origins - $5
Silent Hill Shattered Memories - $7
Ys I & II Chronicles - $14
Starcraft 64 - $10
Lords of Thunder - $10

Are the GB games complete?

Silent Hill Origins (A) $6
Little Mermaid (A) $1
Dragon Warrior I & II $1

I also had a question about Valkyria Chronicles. What does the "(M)" denote? Or is that just a typo?

bread's done
Back