Ash Burton's Ultimate Lowball Invoices Inside!

[quote name='TheHeef']Came within inches of bidding on the wireless adapter, then read the back-and-forth between Lazer and Tsei. I need an adapter myself, but not badly enough to jump in on the last day or so. Hope you get it, man.[/QUOTE]
Thank you good sir. I'm kinda wishing I didn't jump the bid an extra $5, but hopefully it stands either way. :)

hmm yoshi bid war is getting a bit higher than i wanted, i can get it on ebay for around this price, but since im doing a bunch of different items i think i can go a bit higher

Yoshi's Island Complete In Box : $26
Street Fighter Collection (A) $11
Renegade (B) $5
Breath of Fire III (UK Import) (A) $26 (this is the one that really caught my eye, dont plan on losing this one)
Bucky O'hare (Complete In Box, Box (B), Cart (A)) $11
Virtual On (A) $13

still winning aquaman, woot! Is it as bad as i hear Ash? did you even play it?

Bucky O'hare (Complete In Box, Box (B), Cart (A) $16

I'll have to think if i want to go higher than 30 for metroid. You can get it from around that on ebay complete

Better late than never! Straight from Neo-Geo.com!

My bids go away!

:ps3: PS3 Dual Shock 3 Wireless Controller (NEW SEALED) 24

:ps2: Wild Arms Alter Code F W/ Bonus DVD (A) 10
:ps2: Wild Arms 4 (B) 5

:gc: Mario Party 7 (A) 9
:gc: Mario Golf Toadstool Tour (B) 4

StarCraft 64 (B) 13

793ae3aa.png
Lords of Thunder (SEGA CD) (C) Scratches but tested, Awesome Game! 26

Updated, also the CIB SNES games will come with protective covers like these.
Aquaman is a terrible, unplayable mess. Think Superman 64 underwater.

Thanks to all my NeoGeo Brothers for showing up!

[quote name='lazer77']have you guys seen storage wars? Lunasicc just pulled a dave lol :p[/quote]

Yeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppp!

[quote name='fordianslip']Bucky O'hare (Complete In Box, Box (B), Cart (A) $17

I'll stop bidding on Metroid if you stop on Bucky :)[/QUOTE]

hah Buckys the one i actually want more =P I remember playing it when i was a kid and it was fun as hell Theres actually a few auctions of super metroid up right now that are actually complete, with the inserts so i may yield on that one, not sure. Box looks a bit beat up on this one, and theres no ad inserts from what i can see. Bucky is getting a boost for nostalgia purposes for me

[quote name='tiggerkiddo']Bah, you win this round Kenshin![/QUOTE]

for now.. gotta watch for snipers and the like. Damn, just realized i cant remember if i have wild arms alter code F. I searched but didn't see it. I'll look harder later, but for now i think i'll throw down a bid since this ones in good condition:

Ash: just to double check, the cart for bucky is A grade too right? Thats what you listed so im assuming it doesn't have any stickers or junk on it, and the label is mint

anyway.. update:
Bucky O'hare (Complete In Box, Box (B), Cart (A) $18
Wild Arms Alter Code F W/ Bonus DVD (A) $16

[quote name='Lazer77']Have you guys seen Storage Wars? Lunasicc just pulled a Dave lol :p[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Tsel']Yeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppp![/QUOTE]

dont get the refrence.. the only storage wars things i recall was a clip where an idiot thought a NES was worth like 13,000 dollars because there was an ebay auction that sold for that. He didn't realize it sold for that because it had a complete copy of stadium events, one of the rarest NES games out there >_< lol

clip is hilarious

anyay just figured id throw down on
Duke Nukem Time To Kill (A) $2

it should go great with Aquaman, hah

[quote name='Tsel']Yeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppp![/QUOTE]

I hate that effing douchebag. (Dave from storage wars, not lunasicc ;) ) I also hate how everybody on that show at one time or other purposely bids on stuff they're not even interested in just to stick their competition with a higher price. How petty can you get?

Completely unrelated to my statement above (meaning I'm actually interested in these items), I guess I'll bid while I'm here:

PSP bundle $63
Walking Dead Season 1 $15
Samurai 7 $7

Hey Ash - have you tried reformatting that 360 hard drive? When you connect it to your console, does it only show 16GB? That could actually be a 20.

When you bought it off ebay, did the listing say it was supposed to be 120?

[quote name='teknikalei']Hey Ash - have you tried reformatting that 360 hard drive? When you connect it to your console, does it only show 16GB? That could actually be a 20.

When you bought it off ebay, did the listing say it was supposed to be 120?[/QUOTE]

When I hooked it up it actually says 16GB. I have no idea how to reformat the drive and whats more is I just traded in my 2006 model for a Slim 360. The ebay listing claimed it was 16GB, here it is:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110733715373?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Breath of Fire III (UK Import) (A) $32

dont really plan on losing that one. Eyeballin a decent looking ebay auction for it but Ash claims his copy is A grade, mint. SO that one has preference

[quote name='teknikalei']I hate that effing douchebag. (Dave from storage wars, not lunasicc ;) ) I also hate how everybody on that show at one time or other purposely bids on stuff they're not even interested in just to stick their competition with a higher price. How petty can you get?
[/QUOTE]

I think their reason for that is to make the other companies lose money, to ultimately go out of business. If they can knock out their competition, then their store's value, income, and significance goes up. I love Dave lol, I'm sure I'd hate him in real life, but the way he acts just makes me laugh sometimes, he is the reason why I watch that show lol.

[quote name='Lazer77']I think their reason for that is to make the other companies lose money, to ultimately go out of business. If they can knock out their competition, then their store's value, income, and significance goes up. I love Dave lol, I'm sure I'd hate him in real life, but the way he acts just makes me laugh sometimes, he is the reason why I watch that show lol.[/QUOTE]

It's reality TV, be entertaining or get replaced by someone who is.:D

Y's I & II Chronicles $22

did Ash ever pick a rough end time tomorow? I found out my Grandmother went to the hospital tonight so i wont be home till later in the evening on tuesday, hope i dont miss it

[quote name='Kenshindono']did Ash ever pick a rough end time tomorow? I found out my Grandmother went to the hospital tonight so i wont be home till later in the evening on tuesday, hope i dont miss it[/QUOTE]

Ends: 9-13-11 Between 11pm and Midnight Eastern Time

H
ope everything is ok with your Grandmother, I know how that is. Everything is up to date. Thanks to everyone for the great bids, you guys are the reason my collection is getting smaller and smaller and smaller.

bread's done
Back