Ash Burton's Ultimate Lowball Invoices Inside!

:ps2: Wild Arms Alter Code F W/ Bonus DVD (A) 18
:ps2: Wild Arms 4 (B) 7

StarCraft 64 (B) 15

793ae3aa.png
Lords of Thunder (SEGA CD) (C) Scratches but tested, Awesome Game! 31

That's PS2 network adapter, and N64 Gameshark Pro just to make it easier to find. Removed my MK3 bid, sorry.

Alright, im back. Grandma's doing good. Time to settle down to camp this baby in a few minutes. Let me update my bids that got lost and throw a couple more down

Super Metroid Complete In Box $31
Bucky O'hare (Complete In Box, Box (B), Cart (A) $26
Wild Arms Alter Code F W/ Bonus DVD (A) $19
deep fighter $3
super bonk $9
Super Mario All Stars CIB Box $21
sparkster $18
dragon warrior I II $9

[quote name='teknikalei']You know, I didn't really want it, but now I do, just so I can say I got in a bidding war for fuck in' AQUAMAN. lol So fuck you too, Kenshin. hehe

Aquaman $4[/QUOTE]

meehhh i dont really want it that bad. I can get it for about 2 bucks most places, just thought it was funny if i would have won it for a dollar

[quote name='Vinny']Wild Arms Alter Code F W/ Bonus DVD - $20[/QUOTE]

do you actually want that to play Vinny, or were you flipping it? I think i have a copy it was just in mediocre condition because i got it from a friend a while back. I was mostly bidding on it since it was graded well. If you dont have a copy at all though i'll go double check and may just cede it to you to enjoy

[quote name='Kenshindono']meehhh i dont really want it that bad. I can get it for about 2 bucks most places, just thought it was funny if i would have won it for a dollar[/QUOTE]
Way to make me waste 2 bucks - lol. Oh well.

Ash, what kind of notice are we going to get? I know you guys hate sniping, but I'm trying to control my costs. :D

[quote name='teknikalei']Way to make me waste 2 bucks - lol. Oh well.

Ash, what kind of notice are we going to get? I know you guys hate sniping, but I'm trying to control my costs. :D[/QUOTE]
When you see Homer Simpson that means it will be ending within 10 minutes...

meh vinny never answered, and I just dug through my sort pile of games and found my copy. Looks like the bonus dvd was mint but the game itself is C grade or so. Havent played it yet so dunno if it works, i better get a good copy to play

Wild Arms Alter Code F W/ Bonus DVD (A) $21

[quote name='skiizim']sparkster $30[/QUOTE]

hmm i wanted a copy with a manual at least, was just bidding on this one because its hard to find a complete copy for cheap. I loved the Genesis rocket knight game and always meant to try this one out. May just cede this one to you though and keep looking for a complete copy if you wanted it to play. I wont be going much higher in price

sparkster $32

bread's done
Back