Asian women? whats the big deal

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I don't think he meant "fatties." But most men prefer a shapely woman. A good example is the old Lindsay Lohan versus her new look. I think she looks gross now. Before she looked great.

The media can keep that supermodel look, I'll take the ghetto booty XD[/QUOTE]

Lindsay was a fatty, she's much hotter now. Except for the hair. :cry:

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']obviously u dont understand the jewish men attraction to asian women syndrome, its a serious disorder that results in attraction to asian women.[/QUOTE]

LoL this is weird and interesting. I would have never guessed.

I want you to waste you time reading this , just like I wasted my time thinking that the was actually going to be something interesting in this post. If you want people to give you a list of hot asian women just ask, don't play dumb.

if you are actually playing.......................

[quote name='javeryh']There are hot chicks of all races EVERYWHERE. Open your freaking eyes. Jesus Christ.[/QUOTE]

Yep.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Lindsay was a fatty, she's much hotter now. Except for the hair. :cry:[/QUOTE]

No way, hotter before.

[quote name='camoor']LoL this is weird and interesting. I would have never guessed.[/QUOTE]

it is a troubling situation, jewish female scientist are working day and night for a cure

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']the bottom line is that i place women in two different categories:

1: id fuck
2: i wouldn't[/QUOTE]

Same here. I believe that's everybodys rule, just some won't admit it.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I don't think he meant "fatties." But most men prefer a shapely woman. A good example is the old Lindsay Lohan versus her new look. I think she looks gross now. Before she looked great.

The media can keep that supermodel look, I'll take the ghetto booty XD[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's exactly what I mean. Lindsay Lohan is a great example. She looked infinitely better last year. Don't get me wrong, there are some women who look great thin, but unless the girl is naturally thin it can sometimes look weird.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']it is a troubling situation, jewish female scientist are working day and night for a cure[/QUOTE]

Whats so troubling? Within a few dozen generations we're all going to be one race of tannish ectomorphs anyway :)

Well Guile, I do suppose being here for 2 years and having...what, 800 posts? At most?

That means I like to talk.

:p

[quote name='camoor']Whats so troubling? Within a few dozen generations we're all going to be one race of tannish ectomorphs anyway :)[/QUOTE]

Ya, so we should start mixing some ethicities you wouldn't conventionally see just to find out what we'd get :lol: :

Jamaican and Italian?

- little Pastafarians

Filipino and someone from Holland?

- Hollapinos (pronounced jalapenos)

Indian and a Jew?

- Hinjews

Cuban and Iceland?

- little Icecubes

French and Greek?

- Freek

German and a Newfie (NewFoundland)

- little Goofies

(as paraphrased from Russell Peters' comedy :rofl: )

[quote name='jaykrue']Ya, so we should start mixing some ethicities you wouldn't conventionally see just to find out what we'd get :lol: :

Jamaican and Italian?

- little Pastafarians

Indian and a Jew?

- Hinjews

Cuban and Iceland?

- little Icecubes

French and Greek?

- Freek

- little Goofies

(as paraphrased from Russell Peters' comedy :rofl: )[/QUOTE]

nice.

[quote name='jaykrue']Ya, so we should start mixing some ethicities you wouldn't conventionally see just to find out what we'd get :lol: :

Jamaican and Italian?

- little Pastafarians

Indian and a Jew?

- Hinjews

Cuban and Iceland?

- little Icecubes

French and Greek?

- Freek

- little Goofies

(as paraphrased from Russell Peters' comedy :rofl: )[/QUOTE]

Not filipino and dutch, but there was this girl in college who was half filipino and half german. I spent most of my time talking to her in one of my courses. Somehow she always managed to state how she was christian in any conversation, regardless of whether it fit or not. Maybe it was best she turned me down :cry: .

[quote name='alonzomourning23']Not filipino and dutch, but there was this girl in college who was half filipino and half german. I spent most of my time talking to her in one of my courses. Somehow she always managed to state how she was christian in any conversation, regardless of whether it fit or not. Maybe it was best she turned me down :cry: .[/QUOTE]

Hehe, being asian doesn't mean you can't be a fundie christian. I myself was guilty of it (being raised Roman Catholic) until I became jaded with the organization and religion in general. ;) Besides, it was a good choice to stay away from girls like her since you'd only suffer being the sig. other of a Holy Roller.:lol:

[quote name='MaxBiaggi2']Ooooh, Ooooh, mix something with African-American! Anything mixed with African-American is beautiful. . . :D[/QUOTE]

Don't know what would mix with an African-American that would be funny but I think generally speaking that mutts are generally hot. I've dated filipino/black mutts, italian/black mutts, portuguese/brazilian mutts, etc. and they've all been playboy-quality hot. :drool: Rare is the instance in which a mutt doesn't turn out hot. I've seen a ugly and fat Greek/Korean mix but that was only because she didn't take good care of herself as well as being genetically predisposed towards obesity on her Greek side (her Korean side of the family were all beanpoles :lol: )

[quote name='jaykrue']Hehe, being asian doesn't mean you can't be a fundie christian. I myself was guilty of it (being raised Roman Catholic) until I became jaded with the organization and religion in general. ;) Besides, it was a good choice to stay away from girls like her since you'd only suffer being the sig. other of a Holy Roller.:lol:[/QUOTE]

Ya, I grew up around a bunch of vietnamese kids and they were all christian, though only one was in more than name only. I even noticed some filipino churches when I was in toronto. I think the thing that caught me off guard was a self declared tomboy, who was athletic, coached wrestling and soccer and could have kicked my ass, kept talking about church and the fact she was catholic. I'm not sure if she was actually a fundie or if being catholic was just a major part of her life. Though she looked like she was ready to kill me when she brought up abortion and I said I'm pro choice, she then started saying how she thought it was murder.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']Ya, I grew up around a bunch of vietnamese kids and they were all christian, though only one was in more than name only. I even noticed some filipino churches when I was in toronto. I think the thing that caught me off guard was a self declared tomboy, who was athletic, coached wrestling and soccer and could have kicked my ass, kept talking about church and the fact she was catholic. I'm not sure if she was actually a fundie or if being catholic was just a major part of her life. Though she looked like she was ready to kill me when she brought up abortion and I said I'm pro choice, she then started saying how she thought it was murder.[/QUOTE]

yeah, a huge majority of my family (on both sides) are high strung zealous catholic christian fundies. Needless to say, I don't associate with them very much around family reunions. :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']yeah, a huge majority of my family (on both sides) are high strung zealous catholic christian fundies. Needless to say, I don't associate with them very much around family reunions. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Same I'm not a zealot at all, just that I find it quite boring to talk about religion almost 24/7. Anyway to the topic poster, there are lots of good asians is just that maybe you've only seen the americanized, aka "white-washed" ones. If you find some native (born and raised in their country) ones they're better looking.

here i'll start off the list for those looking for new walls, avas, whatever.
celebs: boa (i don't find her hot but many caucasians dig her)
ayumi (same reason above)
aya ueto (pretty nice)
kelly chen (she's alright)
cecillia cheung (average to me)
flora chan (i'm not related to her in anyway.)
linda chung (hit or miss for you. i find her ok as the miss hk blah blah)
twins (gillian and sa are their names. too young for me)

add more and see how long this list goes lol.

[quote name='adrianchan56']boa (i don't find her hot but many caucasians dig her)
[/QUOTE]

I'm partial to hyori lee myself. :drool: Strangely enough, so does subbie. It's strange since he's a fan of the young stuff and BoA fits that look quite well. :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']I'm partial to hyori lee myself. :drool: Strangely enough, so does subbie. It's strange since he's a fan of the young stuff and BoA fits that look quite well. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I dunno boa just is meh... She looks diff. every time i see her. Tho she is do-able. If I were to compare BoA with Azechi Reiko, Reiko would win.

here's a pic for some accurate ref.
26 yrs old but she could pass as 18.

(may take a while to load)
http://ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/guidilingzi/d/35.jpg

9/10 here bro

I never was that into Asian women... until I went to Toronto. God damn, man, there were gorgeous Asians all over! The ones down here in the LA area are pretty nice as well.

[quote name='adrianchan56']

here i'll start off the list for those looking for new walls, avas, whatever.
celebs: boa (i don't find her hot but many caucasians dig her)
ayumi (same reason above)
aya ueto (pretty nice)
kelly chen (she's alright)
cecillia cheung (average to me)
flora chan (i'm not related to her in anyway.)
linda chung (hit or miss for you. i find her ok as the miss hk blah blah)
twins (gillian and sa are their names. too young for me)

add more and see how long this list goes lol.[/QUOTE]

Kelly Chen is freakin hot! When I first saw her music video, I couldn't tell it was her on the next one. Thought it was a different singer.

Cecillia Cheung is cute, resembles Bridgette Lin.
Flora Chan is hot too!
Twins, Gillian Chung(hot) , Charlene Choi (cute).
Vivian Chow , hot
Vicky Zhao , hot
Carmen Lee , hot
Ada Choi, hot
Amy Fan , freakin hot!

The prettiest girl tho in my opinion has got to be Athena Chu. She's got the best smile.

[quote name='Matt Young']I never was that into Asian women... until I went to Toronto. God damn, man, there were gorgeous Asians all over! The ones down here in the LA area are pretty nice as well.[/QUOTE]

My reasoning was that maybe because they have more money and easy access to asian (particularly chinese) modern culture they buy better things. I have no real idea why, but that's the only reason I could think of.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']My reasoning was that maybe because they have more money and easy access to asian (particularly chinese) modern culture they buy better things. I have no real idea why, but that's the only reason I could think of.[/QUOTE]

most of them seem to like asian fashion (jpn fashion sense). The ones in toronto, tanned and like wearing black for some reason.

[quote name='adrianchan56']most of them seem to like asian fashion (jpn fashion sense). The ones in toronto, tanned and like wearing black for some reason.[/QUOTE]

Most of the stuff I saw looked like it came from hong kong or beijing. Though I didn't see lots of black in places like the pacific mall though. But there is a significant difference between chinatown in downtown (lots of older, poorer people) and markham, which is like a giant suburban chinatown, where asians (mostly chinese) are the majority, they have more money and are younger. Though I saw lots of paler skin ones, thought they were particularly nice.

[quote name='MaxBiaggi2']Ooooh, Ooooh, mix something with African-American! Anything mixed with African-American is beautiful. . . :D[/QUOTE]
Damn right I'm beautiful! *half black, half Italian*

Also my significant other is half black and half Japanese.

[quote name='bostonfrontier']I think this topic is racist......[/QUOTE]

Please do not deal the race card from the bottom of the deck. :D

I love Asian women! I went out with a Philippino girl for a long time who was the coolest, hottest, freakiest girl i've ever been with in my life. Damn i miss her too......... :(

[quote name='bostonfrontier']I think this topic is racist......see http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65002[/QUOTE]

Geez man, get off your high horse. :roll: I'm asian myself and I don't find this topic to be racist. Reading the OP's initial post, I read someone that doesn't have a worldly view of asian females but he didn't call them derogatory names such as chink or slit-eyes. In this case, the OP seems to be ignorant to me but not necessarily racist. There's a big difference.

[quote name='adrianchan56']I dunno boa just is meh... She looks diff. every time i see her. Tho she is do-able. If I were to compare BoA with Azechi Reiko, Reiko would win.

here's a pic for some accurate ref.
26 yrs old but she could pass as 18.

(may take a while to load)
http://ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/guidilingzi/d/35.jpg

9/10 here bro[/QUOTE]

damn that chick is so skinny. if she had some more meat she would be really hot.

[quote name='jaykrue']Geez man, get off your high horse. :roll: I'm asian myself and I don't find this topic to be racist. Reading the OP's initial post, I read someone that doesn't have a worldly view of asian females but he didn't call them derogatory names such as chink or slit-eyes. In this case, the OP seems to be ignorant to me but not necessarily racist. There's a big difference.[/QUOTE]

Reminds me of that Seinfeld episode...

JERRY
Hello?? Who is this?
Donna Chang? Oh, I'm sorry, I must have dialed the wrong number.

ELAINE
Donna Chang?

JERRY
[is re-dialing] Should have talked to her; I love Chinese women.

ELAINE
Isn't that a little racist?

JERRY
If I like their race, how can that be racist?

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Reminds me of that Seinfeld episode...

JERRY
Hello?? Who is this?
Donna Chang? Oh, I'm sorry, I must have dialed the wrong number.

ELAINE
Donna Chang?

JERRY
[is re-dialing] Should have talked to her; I love Chinese women.

ELAINE
Isn't that a little racist?

JERRY
If I like their race, how can that be racist?[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :applause::applause: Forgot about that episode.:lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']Geez man, get off your high horse. :roll: I'm asian myself and I don't find this topic to be racist. Reading the OP's initial post, I read someone that doesn't have a worldly view of asian females but he didn't call them derogatory names such as chink or slit-eyes. In this case, the OP seems to be ignorant to me but not necessarily racist. There's a big difference.[/QUOTE]

read my link man, I was being sarcastic

[quote name='bostonfrontier']read my link man, I was being sarcastic[/QUOTE]

Sarcasm is difficult to convey without using a visual reference. If your comment was sarcasm, then please accept my apology. Next time, if you want sarcasm, please include this smilie: :roll:

I personally find Asian women to be the most beautiful in the world, but that's probably just my genes talking because I'm Asian ;). Also, I think the average Asian woman is more attractive than the average white/black/Hispanic woman.

bread's done
Back