Ask for Free Stuff here thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I was wondering if anyone had the golden lancer and/or golden hammerburst codes for Gears of War 2, pm me if you do =D

If anyone has the $8 coupons for Pirates of the Caribbean on Blu-Ray from Disney's DVD2BLU program that they are not going to use I would love to use them.

I doubt anyone will actually have them and not use them but I figured I would try.

Thanks

If anyone has a Starcraft 2 Friend beta key, I'd be more than happy to take it off of your hands.

starcraft2betareleaseda.jpg

Also, any Mass Effect 2 Armor DLC.

me.jpg

Just Cause 2 codes or BF BC2 VIP code for ps3 (I have paypal for this)

Another small flash drive 1gb or less, can pay shipping

16 GB Flash Drive
60/120/250 HDD for Xbox 360

ANY XBOX 360 GAME THAT NO ONE WANTS ANYMORE! Will pay for shipping =)

A bit random but I'm looking for the slipcases for both Fable II LE and Halo Wars LE. And possibly the case and manual for Mass Effect(non-PH).Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Section 8 Via PS3/wizardy ps3 =\ Ive been trying to get someone to trade me it either of them, and got nothing... I normally would buy them myself but i couldnt see playing them for more than a week or 2, in which ill deactivate if someone is kind enough =D

Looking for a PS3 VIP code for Bad Company 2, thanks. Also i've got an Xbox 360 48 hour Gold Pass and Gears of War 2 flashback map pack if you want it.

If anyone has any leftover 1 month Xbox Live codes gathering dust I'd appreciate a few passed my way. I've got a buddy who very rarely invests in Live himself so a few free months of game time with him would be sweet.

Thanks in advance to anyone who may oblige~ :bouncy:

i'm looking for 4 dr. pepper codes, specifically for bfbc2 dlc. if anyone has any extras, it would be much appreciated.

[quote name='tigerpants']i'm looking for 4 dr. pepper codes, specifically for bfbc2 dlc. if anyone has any extras, it would be much appreciated.[/QUOTE]
You can get the DP items for free, you know. There's a universal code floating around (search for it) that works once on any account - just make multiple accounts, one for each free item you want.

if anyone has a spare Halo Reach beta code, I'd love one. Can't sell them on the forums, but you could hook a fellow CAG up :)

I also would love a Halo Reach beta code, I had to sell ODST because money is hard to come by as a college student. I hoped Microsoft would hook me up for playing Halo 2, but I forgot that hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Add me to the list of people scrounging for a Reach Beta code.

No copy of ODST here anymore and I've failed at what seems like 700+ twitter contests giving them away.

Thanks regardless CAG community~

Wouldn't mind a StarCraft 2 beta key, or a Counter Strike: Source key if someone has extras or are willing to spare.

i've been looking forever for a starcraft ii beta key and a halo reach beta code, please PM me one if u can, thanks.

For some reason Game Stop wouldn't give me my pre-order code. If anyone has a RDD code for anything, I would love it!

If anyone has a spare Red Dead Redemption Deadly Assassin's Outfit or War Horse DLC code, I'd appreciate it. I have a 360, if it matters.

I could use amazon mp3 download codes or video on demand promotional codes if anybody doesn't want them.

[quote name='admiralvic']Lost Planet 2 Full size plush (willing to also toss a few bucks your way for it =D) but must be the full size![/QUOTE]

Wait, you want an item that is selling on Ebay for $60+ for free... Well, I take that back, for a few bucks?

Could anyone send me a code for xbl avatar stuff. (Just a Note: I have the BBQ and Bing T-Shirt, so any codes besides those 2) Thanks

anyone have a shadow complex code or call of duty classic code they dont want or any other arcade game ill take em or trade for a one month gold code PM me i already have a post in the code trading thread

Anyone got any spare bonus codes for War For Cybertron from Gamestop, Best Buy and/or Amazon for PS3? It'd be greatly appreciated xD PM if interested in helping a guy out

If anybody has any HP coupon codes that they don't need, I could really use them to help out with my new laptop I'm buying if your planning on just letting them expire. thanks in advance

Any games for wii, ps2 or xbox 360 that someone would like to get rid of...consoles and controllers too...;)

Does anyone have a broken ps3 bluetooth? I need the peice that holds the bluetooth around your ear or the rubber o ring (both were lost). Pm me if you can help.

Can't find anywhere to just buy the peices without buying a whole new bluetooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back