Ask for Free Stuff here thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has a unused/unwanted/spare Far cry 3 online pass it would be greatly appreciated! I need the pass as i am about to trade to get FC3! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody got a spare Uncharted 3 EU online pass? Would really appreciate it if they could give it to me. Thanks in advance.

Hey, anyone got any spare xbox live codes they don't need? if so i would really appreciate it if you could pm me the codes (my xbox live ran out and i JUST bought battlefield 3). Oh and thanks in advance :D

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Now this shit is getting ridiculous. Xbox 360s and $20 PSN cards? Yeesh.[/QUOTE]

What's better is the people that either have no other posts on CAG, or their posting history is straight begging for free crap. I think Pooky just needs to shut this thread down since very few seem to even read/follow the guidelines in the OP.

I'm falling 20 MSP short of buying 2K12 on the marketplace. I'd really appreciate it if anyone could send a 160 MSP code. I'd be willing to give a 48 hour Live code as a thank you!

Would love some game(s) to prop myself to cross the magical $100 mark on steamgifts.

Error: We require all registered users to have at least $100.00 worth of games associated with their Steam account. This is to prevent users from creating multiple Steam accounts for use on this site, which might result in cheating. Currently your account is valued at $94.95.

Thank you in advance!

Anyone have a Jack Reacher code (from the blu-ray) that's good for $10 off Ticketmaster sports code? It expires tonight....so feel free to send my way if you have one =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back