Ask for Free Stuff here thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Kingdom of Amalur Xbox 360 code. I will prob get it when it goes on sale again but until then will like to see if anyone has a spare.

If anyone has Crazy Taxi or Alien Breed 3 codes for the PS3 and feels like just giving them away. Send me a PM and ill remember the kindness.

I'm looking for a non functioning Wireless Skylanders Sypro's Adventure portal of power that came with the PS3 and Wii versions. Just need the portal itself to swap some parts. Please PM me if anyone has one.

Looking for AC3 Uplay Pass or Benedict Arnold missions.

Was trying to trade my $10 off AC3 for this "buy new" garbage but it didn't work and I just gave away my code for free. Anyone willing to hook a long time CAGer up it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

need 20 Microsoft points. Not able to access bing rewards, so thats why i am asking.

anybody have a code I could have. I need it today, I have 180 MSP, but I need 200 to buy Hearthfire for skyrim and i dont want to spend the money to buy another card.

Here's a Halo 4 Red Warrior Avatar code for anybody really, not sure about gender.

Halo4 Avatar code: 4DJDM-PYP6W-4QQKH-RV92H-9K6GZ

[quote name='pandiosity']need 20 Microsoft points. Not able to access bing rewards, so thats why i am asking.

anybody have a code I could have. I need it today, I have 180 MSP, but I need 200 to buy Hearthfire for skyrim and i dont want to spend the money to buy another card.

Here's a Halo 4 Red Warrior Avatar code for anybody really, not sure about gender.

Halo4 Avatar code: 4DJDM-PYP6W-4QQKH-RV92H-9K6GZ[/QUOTE]

That code was lurked

just throwin this out there, if anyone comes upon an extra EURO ps+ code it would be appreciated. id like to have one when my current month expires and the facebook thing doesnt work for me anymore. Thanks!

I'm berly starting to get into PC gaming, don't have a lot of games good games to play so if someone would donate a digital code game that would be great! =)

Hi everyone,

I was looking to see if anyone here had the following Miscellaneous items that they would be willing to give away:

*Manual only for the Sega Genesis game "Vectorman" (would prefer one that does not say "Mega Hit Series" along left margin, but I'll take what I can get.)
*Manual and Box (but not cartridge) from the Sega Genesis game "Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine"
*Digital Copy Code (iTunes or UV) For the movie "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1", "Hanna", "Source Code", or "The Adjustment Bureau". (If they exist. If not please inform me.)
*MockingJay pin or District 12 Keychain from the movie "Hunger Games"
*The books "Halo: Fall of Reach" (2001) or "Halo: First Strike" (2003) by Eric Nylund.
*The game Halo 3 for Xbox 360 and unused CD Key/Steam copy of CS:S
*Any DLC for Halo games for Xbox 360

Thanks to all who reply! :D

[quote name='The Dark Enforcer']Hi everyone,

I was looking to see if anyone here had the following Miscellaneous items that they would be willing to give away:

*Manual only for the Sega Genesis game "Vectorman" (would prefer one that does not say "Mega Hit Series" along left margin, but I'll take what I can get.)
*Manual and Box (but not cartridge) from the Sega Genesis game "Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine"
*Digital Copy Code (iTunes or UV) For the movie "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1", "Hanna", "Source Code", or "The Adjustment Bureau". (If they exist. If not please inform me.)
*The books "Halo: Fall of Reach" (2001) or "Halo: First Strike" (2003) by Eric Nylund.

Thanks to all who reply! :D[/QUOTE]

Why those especific things?

Also, im looking for someone that can give me a cheap 5$ game from steam (Ace of Spades) i dont have access to USD or Euros from my country (Venezuela) so i cant buy it, Thanks :)

[quote name='EdszxNeo']Why those especific things?[/QUOTE]

Most of the things I asked for are to complete games or sets of something. Like I'm asking for Halo 3 so I can play the series in chronological order.

However, I asked for the CS:S key because I bought the retail game from GoodWill not realizing that it was worthless. :roll:

Looking for:
vita system case
any old/unwanted systems
psn/ps+ codes
unwanted ps1/ps3 games

any of these would be greatly appreciated! :)

Edit: I would also love any unused/unwanted lbp/lbp2/lbpv codes!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RPGamer246']anyone have any halo 4 stuff? or double exp they wanna give away? it would be greatly appreciated![/QUOTE]

sent you a halo double xp code i found.

If anyone has a spare Assassins Creed 3 Benedict Arnold code they do not want I would be very appreciative! Any unwanted dlc for games like Resident Evil 6, Borderlands2, Dead Island, LBP, either Fallout 3 or NV, or CoD black ops or ops 2 would also be on my interest list.

I would love some Halo 4 double XP codes if anyone has anyone they don't want.

Dew in Australia does not run the promo, I have some steam indies to trade if that floats your boat.

Hi everyone,

*Manual only for Mirror's Edge on the 360.

Thanks to all who reply! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back