Ask for Free Stuff here thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want the Gears of War 2 t-shirt and hat that came with the purchase at Best Buy? I'll give it up for just the cost of shipping. Let me know, I'd anticipate it'd cost around $5-$10 to ship.

if anyone has two 50 point MS codes from the dream car challenge I will offer you my gratitude and a 48 hour code :D. I am in need of 90 points to download the Knothole Island DLC.

Anything would be nice for Free....Especially Gears of War 2 Golden Lancer code, Braid, N+, or Bomberman Live....or all of them :)

Hey guys I need a braid code. I'd be happy to trade 2 xbox games for it.

tony hawk underground and need for speed underground 2 both are disc only though.

Worth a shot

Let's see
usb flash drives 256mb or bigger (got one!)
empty dvd cases
A usb hub,
DVD-R's
Small sd cards (for my camera and Wii)
Wireless xbox 1 controller
Game cases and manuals(I know there is a thread for this but I'd thought I'd post here as well) for Silent Hill 2 ps2, Resident Evil 1 Director's cut, Resident Evil 2, and Resident evil 3 psx
Ps3 headset
Watchman Graphic Novel

Don't know why but im looking for Virtua Fighter 3 for my dreamcast and I also need a Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker Manual.

Last edited by a moderator:
HD DVD 2disc case
HD DVD 1 disc case
XBL Points
some anime dvd cover art (will get list together)
Any anime lil things (plushies, key chains, etc)
Any HD DVD I dont' have

Alright, turns out I got Twilight Princess in a Wind Waker case, so i could use a Twilight Princess Gamecube case with Manual and Cover.

Absolutely any table top games. That would be anything from D&D books to Rifts. I am also interested in strategy games. Everything from Axis and Allies to Zombies.

Willing to buy too(more selective on purchases).

Hey guys, my moms birthday(2/25) is coming up soon and I want to get her somthing special, maybe a bracelet, and dont really have enough money, I am doing what I can but if you guys can help me out with sending a few dollars in paypal, like $1, $0.50, anything please my paypal email:
[email protected]

Looking for Gamecube cases in good shape.. Mostly single but will also take double since my Resident Evil Re:make and Baten Kaitos 2 are in a PS2 double case. I hate those GS generic and Blockbuster ex-rental cases.

Just picked up a SNES. I'm looking for some games (mostly Mario World, NBA live 96, and Turtles in Time). Just pm me with any you'd like to get rid of.

I'm also in need of the manual and cover art for the original Saint's Row and Bioshock 360. Thanks.

Looking for atleast 50 MS points. I've got 550 points, but I need 600 for the new Burnout Paradise cars. Anyone that can spare the small amount of points would be greatly appreciated.

[quote name='sbaker44']Just picked up a SNES. I'm looking for some games (mostly Mario World, NBA live 06, and Turtles in Time). Just pm me with any you'd like to get rid of.
[/quote]
Good luck trying to find NBA Live 06 for SNES. :lol:

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Good luck trying to find NBA Live 06 for SNES. :lol:[/quote]

And honestly, good luck getting anyone to give away Super Mario World or Turtles in Time, considering they actually demand a bit of money ($10+ SMW, $20+ Turtles).

Well, I'm looking for Pokemon cards. Only cards from the very early packs : Base set, jungle, fossil, team rocket and PROMOS. I will pay shipping and/or trade (check my list). Also, I only want the cards if they are in good condition.

Thanks in advance guys and gals.

I'm looking for N64, dreamcast, gamecube, and ps1 games. Will pay for the shipping via paypal. I'm also interested in ANY, any kind, whatsoever unused stickers as I'm a collector of stickers! =P

Looking for 50 MS points for The Maw DLC...have 50 points on my card boy do I hate the random amounts from "leftovers".

Responding to unicorn 129...I have a huge lot of old old old Pokemon cards from way way way back in the day.

Hey guys.. Looking for a Genesis 1 Av cables or RF Adaptor for a Genesis I have for my daughter. I think the old NES one will work also, but I can't find one of those either.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Good luck trying to find NBA Live 06 for SNES. :lol:[/quote]

[quote name='sp00ge']And honestly, good luck getting anyone to give away Super Mario World or Turtles in Time, considering they actually demand a bit of money ($10+ SMW, $20+ Turtles).[/quote]

Thanks for your help :roll:

umm...How about any sci-fi books, art books, or just plain good read books? I'll pay shipping of course. Also, any figures as well.

Xbox 360 game cases
XBLA download codes (Carcassonne, Worms, Joust, Small Arms, REZ HD, etc.)
Microsoft Point codes (50, 100, 200, etc.)
1 month LIVE codes
XBOX 360 memory card (any size)

3 month LIVE codes
12 month LIVE codes
Xbox 360 games
Left 4 Dead (360 or Steam Gift)
RROD 360 system to experiment with
Brand New PS3 system
Used PS3 system?
Paypal
electroplankton (DS)
pc3200 ram (256mb or larger)
stock certificates
savings bonds
my ex-girlfriend

Better clear out my inbox so I can accept all the great offers that I know are going to just come flooding in.

I'm looking for a proof of purchase from the new Transformers dvd so I can get the rebate. Just have to find someone who's willing to cut a hole out of their box art.

Hey guys! What's up? I am looking for a GTA: IV Lost and the Damned redeem code for Xbox Live, if anyone might be able to provide this for me I would be so grateful! If no redeem code, then is it possible to get 1600 MS Points then?

Thanks! I have been so excited for this expansion, but I am unable to purchase it at all. You can PM me, or arrange something else, but thanks for reading! Good luck everyone!

would love the closest amount to 30 microsoft points someone could give me. I am just 30 short of having enough for the Rob Dyrdek Skate Park in Skate 2.

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back