Ask for Free Stuff here thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a 2009 USA Ikea catalog. I know they have flash versions for free but I could really use a physical copy. Thanks

Looking for an empty clear PS3 case. No manual or insert needed. (though if you have the Burnout Paradise non-GH insert tell me)

Offering a 1-month XBL code. I MIGHT be able to get Paypal money, no guarantees though.

Worth a shot

Let's see
Any xbox stuff anyone wants to get rid of, such as controllers, etc.
usb flash drives 256mb or bigger (got one!)
empty dvd cases
A usb hub,
DVD-R's
Small sd cards (for my camera and Wii)

Looking for a bunch of broken original Xbox controllers. Only thing I ask is that the PCB's are untampered. Cords can be cut, buttons/sticks can be broken.

Thanks!

VCR Remote for philips magnavox vra431at I can no longer set the time, as my 9 doesn't work, and I can't enter the date.

400 point codes from the Deadliest Catch sweepstakes? Some of you got thousands of points and the contest has been changed now. Would have been nice to get some instant gratification.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could really use some MS points, maybe even at least one of the 400 points from the Deadliest Catch that I couldn't do :( Also some Xbox Gold time is good too, can't buy any at the moment until I get paid Friday.

Anyone have a black PSP battery cover for the Stamina Battery? Hopefully someone who has a silver PSP doesn't have any use for the black one.

Xbox wireless adapter start up disc
Xbox power cord one of the new ones
empty dvd cases
A usb hub,
DVD-R's
Small sd cards (for my camera and Wii)

Does anyone have any back issues of Nintendo Power and Tips and Tricks Magazine?

I'm also looking for instruction manuals for Excitebite 64, 1080 Snowboarding, Beetle Adventure Racing, and Turok-- all for the N64.

Thanks a bunch, all!

I'm looking for a universal s-av cable for PS2/Gamecube/Xbox. My LCD screen died and now I have to use a crappy tube. It only has 1 s-video port in the back. Thanks..

PC power supplies. I need four... I'll take any amount up to four though.. working, please =P

Just got 4 PCs from the college since they were getting rid of em, didn't notice the lack of PSUs before leaving. :/

I am so smart, S-M-R-T.

If anybody has the black grip that pops off the analog nub module for a psp phat, I could use one as my original one fell off somewhere on a plane.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need Battlefield 1942 Disc 2 (bought a copy that only had Disc 1 by accident today).

Anyone have one, or know where I can get this? I have Disc 1 and the CD Key, just need Disc 2 so I can install (I assume).

Xbox wireless adapter start up disc
Xbox power cord one of the new ones
empty dvd cases
A usb hub,
DVD-R's
SD cards or Usb flash drives

Looking for the 360 data migration kit for the new 120 gig hard drive i just bought can someone help me out?

Is there any change that somebody has an extra PS1 memory card? I have a couple PS2 ones but I need a PS1 one since I'm going to start buying some games. I'll pay shipping.

I'm looking for the cardboard sleeve for Battlefield Bad Company Gold Edition (360 version). I just need the cardboard sleeve, I'll pay shipping.

Anyone have a Telltale Games Free Episode Code from buying Tales of Monkey Island Season 1 that they don't want?

I want to try one of their other series to see if I like it.

Thanks!

Does anyone have any Pepsi caps they don't want? The ones I am interested are yellow, and are with the Rockband promotion.

Thanks! I appreciate it :)

A working NES and SNES Cont, having a bitch of a time finding them local, And i don't do the Ebay thing. (would pay shipping or even for them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back