Ask for Free Stuff here thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for any and all free TF2 items that are being given away! PM me please if you are clearing out items.

I also recently posted 12 codes for free $1 DVD rentals through Blockbuster Express. For those interested, please see the free stuff giveaway thread!

I am looking for an Amazon Gift Card of $9.38 for a PayPal payment of equal value. Send me a private message if you are willing to do me this favor. Thank you.

hi im looking for a fallout 3 collector's edition just the outer plastic part with the ps3 logo

i bought the xbox 360 we could swap or ill just pay shipping leme know

If anyone would be willing to part with a NOS energy drink code or a Batman Arkham City Batman Beyond skin code (reason for the NOS code) I would be forever grateful. Thanks, all!

Anybody have and xbox codes they would like to give that they dont need??id greatly apreciate it. I use codes for giveaways to try and promote my music and its how i reach out to my gammers, any codes would be preciated, pm me plz

Looking for anyone who can spare an Otomedius Excellent:Vic Viper DLC code (Xbox360) .I really love this series but my Gamestop ran out of codes even though i reserved it.Pm me anyone who can help,thanks ^_^

Looking for someone to give someone else something free as a Thanksgiving gift (meaning do NOT send me something, give it to someone else a code, DLC, or something)

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have an online pass/LE code for both RAGE and Crysis 2 360 if anyone wants them. Also have a BFBC2 VIP code. No clue if works but free for anyone who wants it.

[quote name='mr_bungle']I have an online pass/LE code for both RAGE and Crysis 2 360 if anyone wants them. Also have a BFBC2 VIP code. No clue if works but free for anyone who wants it.[/QUOTE]

Me! Thank you please pm me

Long shot, But I see alot of people handing out Halo reach codes, if anyone had one just collecting dust I would appreciate it. I wish I had stuff to tade but thats why Im in the poor thread

[quote name='mr_bungle']I have an online pass/LE code for both RAGE and Crysis 2 360 if anyone wants them. Also have a BFBC2 VIP code. No clue if works but free for anyone who wants it.[/QUOTE]
please i reqally want have both rage and crysis used from cousins off in the mainland. i could really use those codes please :)

Ill take some free money. If you got some money lying around that you are tired of looking at, feel free to send it my way. I know how stuff like that can get in the way, with unsightly dollar bills lying everywhere cluttering up the place. :D

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Ill take some free money. If you got some money lying around that you are tired of looking at, feel free to send it my way. I know how stuff like that can get in the way, with unsightly dollar bills lying everywhere cluttering up the place. :D[/QUOTE]

spooge doesnt like those kind of posts, just to give you a heads up:roll:

Does anybody have a Halo Spartan Avatar male they dont need? would really love if I got this code Thanks alot

[quote name='Solid Scarecrow']spooge doesnt like those kind of posts, just to give you a heads up:roll:[/QUOTE]

He doesn't like much it seems. Pops in and deletes posts/threads that really don't need to be, then disappears into the night.

On a related note, so that maybe this doesn't get deleted, I wouldn't mind...ehh, lets say a Halo Reach code.

Looking for a RAGE Wasteland Sewer DLC code for the PS3. If anyone has an extra code laying around I'd gladly take it off your hands. Thanks!

any chance somebody has the preorder codes from halo combat evolved anniversary that they dont want to use? please willing to also trade for it

any chance anybody has a halo reach full game code, or any other full game codes? i have some dlc for psn and 360 id be willing to part with for that...pm me please!!!

Anyone got an extra online pass for F.E.A.R. 3 cuz i need one...thanks in advance (for Xbox 360)

Last edited by a moderator:
If anybody has on online pass for Crysis 2(360), it would be awesome. Oh and I'm looking for a copy of Skyrim(360) for free that would be ok too. Just kidding about the second part but could really use the Crysis pass. thanks

I want a surprise code for ps3!
dont care what it is but dont want to know what it is until I type it in to redeem it.
Just Like A Christmas Gift from Santa!!!

Anyone happen to have a FFVII case? Mine has been falling apart, would appreciate a replacement if someone has one out there.

If anyone has Gears of War 3 codes (dlc, skin, or characters besides Aaron Griffon) I would be pleased to receive them.

If you have Arkham City skins, I would like them too. Thanks :)

any chance somebody has the preorder codes from halo combat evolved anniversary that they dont want to use? please willing to also trade for it

If anyone has any gears of war 3 codes or avatar clothing/props they dont need or want I'd appriciate them. Thanks in advance

I know this won't work but if anyone has a code for The Frozen Synapse bundle or the Introversion bundle for steam I would gladly take them and give you the Indie bundle 2 & 3 for Desura. Thanks if anyone does this!

Would love for someone to pass on to me a Child of EDen download code. Just got a Kinect last night, and would love to play it.

Also, if anyone has the case and manual for SaGa Frontier for ps1 that would super sweet.

I am looking for Assassin's Creed Revelation's Signature Edition DLC codes. If anyone would be kind enough to PM me one...I would greatly appreciate it!

I forgot about this thread. This place rocks :)

Anyone perhaps have a DLC Redeem Code for DIRT 3 on the Xbox 360 by any chance? Would appreciate it if someone could help me out or is in the Christmas spirit :)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back