Ask for Free Stuff here thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone would be so kind as to donate a full copy of the HIB4 or Voxatron or iIntroversion I would gladly give them the HIB 2 and 3 (Desura) or a code for a Battlefield 3 avatar suit or a code for Trine for Onlive or coal or a coupon for 50% off Cogs or a coupon for 33% any Valve Games.

Looking for a RAGE Wasteland Sewer DLC code for the PS3. If anyone has an extra code laying around I'd gladly take it off your hands. Thanks!

looking for case and manual for starfox 64 3d or super mario 3d land. Gamestop screwed me and my collector's OCD is going nuts. Can pay shipping and such or trade steam codes or club nintendo codes.

Looking for an Xbox Live Gold code (any amount of time), for my cousin. He's got a 360, but no real reason to buy into Gold besides playing a few different games with me.

I'd really appreciate it.

Anybody have some clean multi-cd PSX cases? I'm hoping to replace some of mine that are cracked. I'm not sure if I can get away with only replacing the outside pieces or if I need all of the insides, but if I only need the outside pieces, then I need 4 cases.

Edit: I found out independently that emwearz is right, so I no longer need them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akarik, if it is just the outside cracked you can then just get the back piece (that houses the back insert and the disc itself) from any cd jewel case that you can pick up at a thrift for for 50c and replace them that way, I have done it a few times for different games.

I have been looking for The Blackwell Trilogy steam key since it was released with the indie royale bundle but as I was completely broke when it came out, I could not buy the bundle. If anyone is sitting on one?

Anyone happen to have case/cover art/manual for either of these games? Just trying to make some games complete

PS1 FFVII
PS1 Parasite Eve 2
PS2 Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2

Has anyone got a surplus one of those super-cheap copies of Sequence from the Winter Sale, by chance? Music games are my drug unfortunately :)

I have been looking for The Blackwell Trilogy steam key since it was released with the indie royale bundle but as I was completely broke when it came out, I could not buy the bundle. If anyone is sitting on one?

Still looking for this. Had a few people send me codes (Thanks for trying), but they were both used.

PLease does anyone have a mortal kombat online pass or dlc characters,its my favorite game and the only one i have i just bought it from gamestop so i don have the code on the manual if anyone can please i would really like one
gl

Interesting thread. Don't suppose anyone has a working (as in, all buttons work as well as both thumb-sticks, especially the left one) 360 controller they don't want (for some reason)? Do note that I can't really afford shipping as I've no cash on me at the moment and won't have any spare for a really long while (because of food and stuff). If you don't want to give it to me, that's fine. I just thought I'd try this out.

wondering if anyone has any spare steam codes they do not want/will not use
am new to steam, and am rying to build up my collection.
thanks in advance :)

[quote name='tabboo']wondering if anyone has any spare steam codes they do not want/will not use
am new to steam, and am rying to build up my collection.
thanks in advance :)[/QUOTE]

I don't have any games to gift, however make sure you look into the latest bundles (Humble Bundle, Indie Gala) for some cheap games, also here is a thread with free steam games.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=851573

Hopefully this helps you build up.

If anyone picked up the Valentines Day Indie Royale but does not use Desura, I would love a Soulcaster/Soulcaster 2 key.

EDIT: I got this Desura key! If anyone has a Christmas one would love to round out my Desura catch up collection. Thanks.

I would love a Desura key for Really Big Sky. I am willing to trade it for Dungeons of Dredmor (on Desura as well) but no one is interested. :(

EDIT: key received. Thank you so much!!!

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, But i would love it if anybody would gameshare me any game. I love experiencing new games and hunting down trophies but i Cannot afford it and my parents won't let me take out money from the account. So if anybody would like to let me go on their account and download any games that seem interesting (I'm not going to do anything to your account, i mean what would i even want with it besides downloading the games?) Well anyway, if you're interested and want to help another CaGer you can message me on this or Friend REQ Rangerowneg on PS3 :) Thank you guys very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back