asphinctersayswOTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='crazytalkx']Grad nite at Disneyland from 9pm to 7am, not sure how its going to go. We have our actual graduation the day the Disneyland trip ends, gah.

I feel asleep![/quote]
Dude, be prepared to see thousands of hot chicks. :drool::drool::drool: just thinking about grad nite 03 :drool::drool::drool:

[quote name='Tiphireth']Remington 870 Magnum. :D[/quote]

Did you buy the weapon to help you discourage people from hating on your 'alternative lifestyle'? :)

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Did you buy the weapon to help you discourage people from hating on your 'alternative lifestyle'? :)[/quote]

Haha. :lol: "I'VE GOT YOUR FURFAG RIGHT HERE, COOOOOCKMONGLER!" *blam blam*

Nah, skeet and trap shooting. Skeet skeet skeet. ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:lol:

I need to start watching my new DVDs. But where to begin? Maybe I should finish off the stuff I bought last summer first. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Full House.

Working on one hour of sleep eats ass... And, for whatever reason, my eyes were bloodshot and swollen when I woke up (from allergies, probably), so I had to drive to work in the bright afternoon sun, with one eye open, blinking every .02 seconds.

I made off like a space bandito today

I went to Gamecrazy to get 2 discs buffed. While I was there, this black guy comes in with a box of SNES games

After I look over his shoulder to see what titles, I whisper to him while he's lookin around that I'll beat whatever price Gamecrazy gives him, so just politely decline after he gives you the quote. I figure whatever its worth to Gamecrazy, its got to be worth it to me.

He gets a quote of $13.57

We go out back and I give him $20

Link to the past, Mario RPG, Pitfall, Clayfighter, Mario World, Super Black Bass, DKC2, Ms Pac Man, Speedy Gonzalez, Paperboy 2, Mario kart, Toy Story, The Original Madden Football, Super Soccer, & Killer Instinct.

I robbed a black man!

Damn cheap snap caps, getting stuck in my magazine tube. Oh well, at least now I know how to completely disassemble my gun. :D

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Link to the past, Mario RPG, Pitfall, Clayfighter, Mario World, Super Black Bass, DKC2, Ms Pac Man, Speedy Gonzalez, Paperboy 2, Mario kart, Toy Story, The Original Madden Football, Super Soccer, & Killer Instinct.[/quote]

Cart only? Box and instructions? What's the deal?

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Link to the past, Mario RPG, Pitfall, Clayfighter, Mario World, Super Black Bass, DKC2, Ms Pac Man, Speedy Gonzalez, Paperboy 2, Mario kart, Toy Story, The Original Madden Football, Super Soccer, & Killer Instinct.[/QUOTE]
No EarthBound? You failed...

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I made off like a space bandito today

I went to Gamecrazy to get 2 discs buffed. While I was there, this black guy comes in with a box of SNES games

After I look over his shoulder to see what titles, I whisper to him while he's lookin around that I'll beat whatever price Gamecrazy gives him, so just politely decline after he gives you the quote. I figure whatever its worth to Gamecrazy, its got to be worth it to me.

He gets a quote of $13.57

We go out back and I give him $20

Link to the past, Mario RPG, Pitfall, Clayfighter, Mario World, Super Black Bass, DKC2, Ms Pac Man, Speedy Gonzalez, Paperboy 2, Mario kart, Toy Story, The Original Madden Football, Super Soccer, & Killer Instinct.

I robbed a black man![/QUOTE]
Damn, you got some good deals there. Clayfighter, Mario RPG, Mario Kart, and DKC2 are worth $5 each alone, so all the other games are an extra bonus.

Hmm, I should go to a gamestore. Been a while, and I could use some games to go with my Lite (which my mom is doing sodoku on with Brain Age...)

Actually, the guy had left his Final Fantasy 2 at home. I had briefly considered asking to come by and get it so I could steal that too, but in my happiness of securing what I had, I forgot.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Actually, the guy had left his Final Fantasy 2 at home. I had briefly considered asking to come by and get it so I could steal that too, but in my happiness of securing what I had, I forgot.[/QUOTE]

LOL! YOU are teh LAYSER GUN BANDIT!11! PEW PEW PEW!1!1!11oneone!

[quote name='Technique']LOL! YOU are teh LAYSER GUN BANDIT!11! PEW PEW PEW!1!1!11oneone![/quote]

What the cock is this shit? :whistle2:s

Just got an extra $100.

Helped a family friend set up their wireless 'net access and a fax machine.

I luv being tech-able around people who aren't.

[quote name='Brak']Full House.[/QUOTE]I've already given those away. Watching Life of Brian now, so I guess I failed on the new DVD front. :lol:
[quote name='Tiphireth']What the cock is this shit? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE] :lol:

[quote name='darkmere']poutine kicks ass.[/QUOTE]
But why does it have the shittiest name, ever?

I need to sell some crap on eBay...

I can see about 20 DVDs I don't want anymore. My regular edition of Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas might rake in a little over $14, since it's out of print.

I think I have some action figures I can sell, too.

[quote name='Brak']But why does it have the shittiest name, ever?[/QUOTE]
i dunno...cause it was created by french canadians?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I really want to eat some ice cream...but like a biotch, I'm worried about the calories...*sigh*[/QUOTE]

I hear ya'. I drove by Dairy Queen on my way back from Circuit City and I just wanted to drive into the side of the building so I wouldn't have to deal with the temptation anymore. Why oh why did I have to check their nutrition information on their website last week?

Large Cookie Dough Blizzard-1320 calories (that's more calories than I've had all day!)
Medium weighs in at 1030

The banana split blizzard seems like a "light" option at 810 and 580...

[quote name='crazytalkx']I somewhat controlled myself. Half a cup of ice cream right now.[/quote]

Just wait, you'll be spiralling down the path to sitting on the couch, eating out of the bucket with a soup spoon soon enough. ;)

ice cream sounds good...think i'll kill what's left of my half baked pint while i watch the game. go oilers!

[quote name='darkmere']ice cream sounds good...think i'll kill what's left of my half baked pint while i watch the game. go oilers![/QUOTE]

You son of a bitch.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']You son of a bitch.[/QUOTE]
to which part of the post do you refer? the ice cream, or the oilers' support?

[quote name='darkmere']to which part of the post do you refer? the ice cream, or the oilers' support?[/QUOTE]

Ice cream, I could give 2 shits about hockey.

oh, i've never really worried about counting calories, except for when i was trying to gain weight. guess that explains my poutine and ice cream lunch.

[quote name='darkmere']oh, i've never really worried about counting calories, except for when i was trying to gain weight. guess that explains my poutine and ice cream lunch.[/QUOTE]

:drool:

[quote name='darkmere']oh, i've never really worried about counting calories, except for when i was trying to gain weight. guess that explains my poutine and ice cream lunch.[/QUOTE]
You were trying to gain weight? How hard is that? Seriously, if I wanted to gain weight, it'd be McDonalds and whole milk in front of the TV...

[quote name='beerguy961']You were trying to gain weight? How hard is that? Seriously, if I wanted to gain weight, it'd be McDonalds and whole milk in front of the TV...[/QUOTE]
harder than you'd think. i have a high metabolism and i'm borderline hyper thyroid (doesn't help the metabolism, and may in fact be the cause.) i managed to gain 20 lbs a few summers ago while lifting weights and consuming around 4000-5000 calories/day and as much protein as i could. i lost almost all the weight within weeks when i stopped working out and went back to a normal diet.

[quote name='darkmere']harder than you'd think. i have a high metabolism and i'm borderline hyper thyroid (doesn't help the metabolism, and may in fact be the cause.) i managed to gain 20 lbs a few summers ago while lifting weights and consuming around 4000-5000 calories/day and as much protein as i could. i lost almost all the weight within weeks when i stopped working out and went back to a normal diet.[/QUOTE]
Damn, I jealous....

[quote name='beerguy961']Damn, I jealous....[/QUOTE]
you shouldn't be. while i'm in decent shape i'm about 15 or so lbs underweight. ideally i'd like to put on about 30 lbs, but i don't have the money for that sort of diet. i need to start working out again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back