Ass to Trout OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zewone']I didn't realize MGS Collection was out today. Wow. Way too many games I need to play.[/QUOTE]

Coop metal gear is going to be awesome.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yes, I play Horde, got the new maps and I have yet to play them :(

I got Gears 3, Rage, Batman, and now MW3. Thos games aren't part of their buy 5 get $100 deal. Also, never got into the MGS games, I doubt I'd get into them now.[/QUOTE]

Bubububut... MGS2 and MGS3 now have *gasp* ACHIEVEMENTS. :bouncy: ;)

If you sign on to gears and see me on and are up for horde, send me a message.

Despite ordering the MGS HD Collection Limited Edition on October 4, Amazon still hasn't shipped my copy.

What system is everyone getting it on?

I really enjoyed the MGS games back in the :ps2: era, but I'm not looking forward to relieving the experience. There's too many new things I need to get through.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I swear I was the only person in a line of 20 people getting MGS instead of Call of Duty 4.3[/QUOTE]

Same here, when I went to get my World of Warcraft time card at Best Buy today...and then the guy trying to push the game on me (something that is happening more and more at BB lately...seriously, they are turning into Gamestop) thought he was being JoeCoolGamer by saying it's the greatest game ever released, and I told him that COD would be rendered irrelevant in about 3 days when Skyrim is released.

He had no comeback.

I didnt even see metal gear at any store near me. Amazon has mine coming tomorrow.

Also I hope that saints row comment was a joke. That series is fucking garbage.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']And they're both irrelevant when Saints Row 3 comes out Tuesday. Hoping to finish up Uncharted 3 and Dead Space 2 before then.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:s

[quote name='Temporaryscars']What could anyone possibly hate about Saints Row? It's like saying I hate ice cream with sprinkles.[/QUOTE]

Seriously. SR2 was some of the best fun I've had in games and 3 looks even better. Excited to co-op that shit with the missus now that the PC version isn't going to be assgarbage.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']What could anyone possibly hate about Saints Row? It's like saying I hate ice cream with sprinkles.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Seriously. SR2 was some of the best fun I've had in games and 3 looks even better. Excited to co-op that shit with the missus now that the PC version isn't going to be assgarbage.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't speak about co-op in SR2, as I never tried it, maybe it actually makes it fun. On it's own, it's a much too over the top "homage" to San Andreas. Definitely not for me.

All that aside, I'm not sure how anyone could possibly defend the "respect" mechanic.

Morning, OTT.

Im not saying I hate Saints Row...I'm just saying comparing SR to Skyrim and thinking it's going to make Skryim irrelevant? I'm not buying it.

But, to each his own...I liked Too Human better than some of the other games out there at that time so...meh.

Looks like Manthing's avatar all up in this picture on Joystiq ...

xboxliveupdate.jpg

[quote name='Number83']My BB pre-order of Skyrim just shipped!!!

:whee:[/QUOTE]

Mine hasn't shipped from Amazon yet. I am a sad panda.

I'm hoping my copy ships today, though it's going to my brother-in-law first so it's not a big deal. I want to get through batman and LA Noire first.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I didnt even see metal gear at any store near me. Amazon has mine coming tomorrow.

Also I hope that saints row comment was a joke. That series is fucking garbage.[/QUOTE]

Any game series that allows CheapyD to add his voice must have the highest of quality standards.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Bubububut... MGS2 and MGS3 now have *gasp* ACHIEVEMENTS. :bouncy: ;)

If you sign on to gears and see me on and are up for horde, send me a message.[/QUOTE]

I have to try the new maps too.

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

Im not saying I hate Saints Row...I'm just saying comparing SR to Skyrim and thinking it's going to make Skryim irrelevant? I'm not buying it.

But, to each his own...I liked Too Human better than some of the other games out there at that time so...meh.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I didn't know it was compared to Skyrim. Yeah, that's retarded.

Speaking of which, according to my tracking info, Skyrim is waiting at home for me this very minute.

I'll name my character "Hildgart Geldblood."

[quote name='seanr1221']People are getting Skyrim delivered early? :([/QUOTE]

I'm not sure about delivered...but mine shipped today. Hence the :whee:

Picked up MW3, Skyrim, and Dark Souls.

I still need Arkham City and MGS: Collection.

I also need time to play all those. :(

I've also yet to beat BF3, but that is super boring and my save got corrupted so that single player disc can suck my wiener.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Oh, I didn't know it was compared to Skyrim. Yeah, that's retarded.[/QUOTE]

Elder Scrolls games are boring as shit.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Elder Scrolls games are boring as shit.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well, you're certainly entitled to your ridiculously retarded opinion.

I'm liking the new look of Skyrim over Oblivion. Much sharper.

Hmm. I've got Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion up on my shelf. Time to start playing it so I can keep up my habit of being one gaming itteration behind everyone else.

(Although I did finish Arkham Assylum earlier this year so could do the new one if I was willing to put down $60 for it)

I'm going to apply to the JET program. I doubt I'll make it to the interview portion as my Japanese language ability is pretty much nonexistent.

[quote name='zewone']

I've also yet to beat BF3, but that is super boring and my save got corrupted so that single player disc can suck my wiener.[/QUOTE]

The mp is too good. Haven't even gotten to the sp disc yet. :oops:

[quote name='eldergamer']Hmm. I've got Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion up on my shelf. Time to start playing it so I can keep up my habit of being one gaming itteration behind everyone else.

(Although I did finish Arkham Assylum earlier this year so could do the new one if I was willing to put down $60 for it)[/QUOTE]

/highfive

I just started Battlefield...1942.

[quote name='Dkellar']I'm going to apply to the JET program. I doubt I'll make it to the interview portion as my Japanese language ability is pretty much nonexistent.[/QUOTE]

I've heard people can get jobs teaching English in South Korea and even Japan (maybe not JET, however) pretty easily with little to no experience, and then apply to JET later with that experience. And apparently JET is just the bee's knees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back