Ass to Trout OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JJSP']Forgive me, OTT, for I have sinned. I bought the Saw game.[/QUOTE]

Forgiven. I hate to admit it, but I actually liked the saw game, and I don't even give two shits about the movies.

tumblr_lugq7ebwNz1qg3fqqo1_400.gif

[quote name='munch']temp, Fantastic Mr. Fox is now my son's favorite movie.

Leave me feedback, jerk.[/QUOTE]

He's got good taste. The wife and I enjoyed it as well.

Feedback left ya hoomoo.

The fucking City in all their wise ways decided to cut down both of our trees in front of our house in between the sidewalk and the road since they are redoing our street (water/sewer lines).

Sad and angry fucking day.

~~~~~

At least it has been a good month for pick ups on vinyl:

the Allman Brothers Band - Eat A Peach 2xLP
the Beatles - 1967-1970 2xLP
Buffalo Springfield - Buffalo Springfield Again LP
Led Zeppelin - Houses of the Holy LP
Rush - Moving Pictures LP

the Doors - Strange Days LP
the Doors - L.A. Woman LP
Blue Öyster Cult - Some Enchanted Evening Live LP
Chris Thile & Michael Daves - Man in the Middle Third Man Records 7"
Led Zeppelin - Physical Graffiti 2xLP
Led Zeppelin - In Through the Out Door LP
Led Zeppelin - Coda LP

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Boos :wave:
How is ya'll. :bouncy:

I think I might be back to CAG for good again. I miss it (until I go to the Nintendo forums and get told I am evil because I have an opinion). Life has been kinda FECAL MATTER the last ~2 years but I'm doing well now.

[quote name='Rocko']I can't open the NAT on my router and therefore can't find MW3 matches. :/[/QUOTE]

Do you have upnp set to allow in your router settings?

Anyone in here watching homeland? Kind of surprised how good it has been so far. The twists all feel solid and not too over the top. It's basically 24 with a brain and some semblance of realism.

The more I play of Skyrim, the more I see that the issues I had with Morrowind and Oblivion are gone. That I'm not swarmed by angry villagers if I accidentally stole an item is huge, though now I'm wondering how far you can go before you set off the theft trigger.

[quote name='Maklershed']Do you have upnp set to allow in your router settings?[/QUOTE]

Yep. I followed three different guides.

[quote name='Rocko']Yep. I followed three different guides.[/QUOTE]

Did one of them have you give your xbox a static IP address and set it to DMZ host -- if your router supports it and you're not having success the other way, set your xbox to a static IP like 192.168.1.25 and then put that value in the DMZ host field and turn it on.

[quote name='lilboo']Hi Boos :wave:
How is ya'll. :bouncy:

I think I might be back to CAG for good again. I miss it (until I go to the Nintendo forums and get told I am evil because I have an opinion). Life has been kinda FECAL MATTER the last ~2 years but I'm doing well now.[/QUOTE]

Welcome Back, Boo!

[quote name='Rocko']I can't open the NAT on my router and therefore can't find MW3 matches. :/[/QUOTE]

Mine has been moderate since I got a new router, but I disabled my uPnP for a minute, than reenabled it, and that worked for me.

If it's on the 360 try restoring you're network settings to factory after opening UPNP and the such that the guides tell you to do. I have Telus high speed up in the Great White North and the shitty free router they gave me gave me this problem for a stupidly long time. When i called they used to tell me to buy a new xbox.....

I missed the OTT. :)

I was just having these problems over the past few weeks. I tried all the tricks - trying to set up port forwarding to 88, 3074, etc, setting up dmz to my xbox's ip and going through all this hassle but in the end what ended up working was setting my xbox's ip to automatic and allowing upnp and turning off port forwarding and dmz. Guess it works differently for everyone.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Did one of them have you give your xbox a static IP address and set it to DMZ host -- if your router supports it and you're not having success the other way, set your xbox to a static IP like 192.168.1.25 and then put that value in the DMZ host field and turn it on.[/QUOTE]
I did port forwarding and I set the xbox' IP to DMZ host, but I didn't set up a static IP for the xbox. I'll try that.

[quote name='seanr1221']Are you going by the network test on the dashboard, or within MW3 to determine your NAT?[/QUOTE]
On the dashboard, it network settings.

[quote name='Maklershed']I was just having these problems over the past few weeks. I tried all the tricks - trying to set up port forwarding to 88, 3074, etc, setting up dmz to my xbox's ip and going through all this hassle but in the end what ended up working was setting my xbox's ip to automatic and allowing upnp and turning off port forwarding and dmz. Guess it works differently for everyone.[/QUOTE]
Hm. I guess I'll try that after everything else...

[quote name='RobMinhas']If it's on the 360 try restoring you're network settings to factory after opening UPNP and the such that the guides tell you to do. I have Telus high speed up in the Great White North and the shitty free router they gave me gave me this problem for a stupidly long time. When i called they used to tell me to buy a new xbox.....

I missed the OTT. :)[/QUOTE]
Restore the 360's settings? I could give it a shot.

upnp enabled, static IP address for 360, ports forwarded for 360, DMZ set to 360's static IP, still a strict NAT. :|

[quote name='Rocko']upnp enabled, static IP address for 360, ports forwarded for 360, DMZ set to 360's static IP, still a strict NAT. :|[/QUOTE]

Have you tried my method yet?

And I should really start Skyrim today but Battlefield 3 is so gooood.

I can't decide if I want King of Fighters XIII or not. I still have several other games I need to finish, but I want the bonus OST...hmm... Maybe I'll just cancel my Amazon order and pick it up using a GameStop giftcard I have.

[quote name='Maklershed']Have you tried my method yet?

And I should really start Skyrim today but Battlefield 3 is so gooood.[/QUOTE]

I say do it...whats the worst that can happen?

[quote name='Rocko']upnp enabled, static IP address for 360, ports forwarded for 360, DMZ set to 360's static IP, still a strict NAT. :|[/QUOTE]

Did you disable your upnp, then re-enable it? Never messed with dmz before, so no clue on that front. But my dmz isn't enabled and I just have my 360 set to use an automatic ip.

[quote name='Number83']I say do it...whats the worst that can happen?[/QUOTE]

And thus begins the adventure of Stone. One of the most badass Imperials in all of Skyrim. :cool:

[quote name='Number83']I say do it...whats the worst that can happen?[/QUOTE]

I'm always worried that when I start a backup game I'll lose whatever forward momentum I had in the main game and never return to it.

And MF, did we really have to get up at 5:30 this morning just to watch Bob the Builder? The bus doesnt come until 7:50 and I couldnt go back to sleep uintil then.

[quote name='JStryke']Did you disable your upnp, then re-enable it? Never messed with dmz before, so no clue on that front. But my dmz isn't enabled and I just have my 360 set to use an automatic ip.[/QUOTE]

DMZ is supposed to make the IP you specify act as if there's no router at all -- so all ports should be open and the device should think it's connected directly to the internet. It removes the need for port forwarding.

I love my Xbox, but the need to open ports or create a DMZ Host and sometimes black magic is infuriating. And what do you do if you have more than one Xbox? You can't forward the ports to more than one internal address so I guess you're just screwed?

Does the PS3 have these troubles?

If you tried resetting the network settings on your console and that doesn't work it seems like you're shit outta luck.

[quote name='Maklershed']Have you tried my method yet?

And I should really start Skyrim today but Battlefield 3 is so gooood.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JStryke']Did you disable your upnp, then re-enable it? Never messed with dmz before, so no clue on that front. But my dmz isn't enabled and I just have my 360 set to use an automatic ip.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='RobMinhas']If you tried resetting the network settings on your console and that doesn't work it seems like you're shit outta luck.[/QUOTE]

Reset xbox to factory default, disabled upnp, re-enabled upnp, disabled DMZ and port forwarding, set xbox to automatic.

NAT is open, hooray!

I dont care the NBA ever plays another game again. Just my personal feelings though, so if you like the NBA and are missing it, you have my condolences.

I am having a great time watching College BB.

The NBA kind of deserved the lockout and potential cancellation of the entire season with how many problems with the business side of it have built up without them addressing it at all.

This week's episode of Parks and Rec made me laugh out loud multiple times. Such a great show.

[quote name='Rocko']Reset xbox to factory default, disabled upnp, re-enabled upnp, disabled DMZ and port forwarding, set xbox to automatic.

NAT is open, hooray![/QUOTE]

Sweetness.

It's kind of sad when you can't get the motivation to make a bowl of mac n cheese. Granted I finally made it, but now it's just sitting there in my room taunting me.

blah, blah, blah . . . poo on MW3 . . .
Don't buy the Doritos products for the 2X XP codes; Both bags I purchased have been used.

Moron exec 1: Let's put the code on the OUTSIDE of the bag it saves us $.0005 per bag vs putting them on the inside.
Moron Exec 2: Brilliant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back