Ass to Trout OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']I'll sacrifice my testes and step up my Diet Mt Dew game for ya h3llbring3r[/QUOTE]

:lol: More like your tooth enamel. :D

No words can describe how awesome this is

expend2poster.jpg

[quote name='Maklershed']Tried grilling a burger with an egg in the center of it?[/QUOTE]

Pan fryed a burger with the bacon wrapped around it, then cracked an egg on top. The egg was fine, but having the bacon and burger in at the same time meant neither got fully cooked. Burger was semi-raw.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Pan fryed a burger with the bacon wrapped around it, then cracked an egg on top. The egg was fine, but having the bacon and burger in at the same time meant neither got fully cooked. Burger was semi-raw.[/QUOTE]

Dude, right on the famous 8 Mile road in Detroit is a place that sells a City Limit Burger. It is a massive double cheeseburger with 2 pieces of cheese on each patty. 2 pieces of bacon on both patties, 2 pieces of sausage on both patties, lettuce, tomatoes with a fried egg on top.

We call it the production killer as after eating you barely get any work done.

fuck fuck fuck fuck.

I had to work so I sent my wife to buy a couple games in a deal and she screwed it all up. Could have got Skyrim and Saints Row for $80 with 20 bucks off lego harry potter for her which would have been 30 for a grand total of 110.

She somehow came home with Skyrim for 40. Pfft... I would have never spent 40 on a single damn game. Wife fail. She did make a tasty dinner so I forgive her.

Watching a UFC pay-per-view for the first time and it's just like a WWE PPV without the theatrics and "drama" to spice things up a bit. The first winner even decided to apologize to a guy instead of call him out for a his next fight.

[quote name='Soodmeg']fuck fuck fuck fuck.

I had to work so I sent my wife to buy a couple games in a deal and she screwed it all up. Could have got Skyrim and Saints Row for $80 with 20 bucks off lego harry potter for her which would have been 30 for a grand total of 110.

She somehow came home with Skyrim for 40. Pfft... I would have never spent 40 on a single damn game. Wife fail. She did make a tasty dinner so I forgive her.[/QUOTE]What deal is this?

Felt like an Arby's night.

Had a French Dip (which is pretty tiny). Still felt hungry so threw half a Triple Cheese with Bacon Angus down there as well.

Walmart seemed to have most of their Black Friday ad in the Sunday paper today. A few games I wouldnt mind having but I doubt they'll actually be in store.
I mean, my Wal Mart still has a shelf full of :ps2: sports games from 09.

So now I wonder if those same offers will be on the Wal-Mart website come Friday? If not, will Amazon match the deals?

It's a shame Boise had to lose the other week though. They might've actually had a chance this year.

Then again, who am I kidding? The BCS seems to have a personal vendetta against Boise.

[quote name='JStryke']It's a shame Boise had to lose the other week though. They might've actually had a chance this year.

Then again, who am I kidding? The BCS seems to have a personal vendetta against Boise.[/QUOTE]

Boise still has a good chane to make it. They've actually played a harder schedule than VT and they both have one loss.

Have a chance to make a bowl game or the championship game? Because the championship game is the only one that matters. ;)

Yea, I hate that BSU lost as everything I had hoped for actually has happened in some way. UGA going to the SEC Championship game, several undefeated teams losing, etc etc. There is still a possibility for Boise to be ranked close to #1. If LSU and Alabama lose with UGA wining the SEC coupled with Stanford and Virgina Tech losing...it may sound like a long shot but after the events that happened the past few weeks anything is really possible.

Also, if LSU and Alabama stay #1 and 2, the BCS is probably going to face a shit storm from the other conferences, and I'm sure ratings would be impacted for the game. I sure as hell don't want to watch a 'rematch' of a game that happens every year.

The random dragon encounter system in Skyrim has been a disappointment so far, as I've run into two of them that would only fly around for a while before leaving.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The random dragon encounter system in Skyrim has been a disappointment so far, as I've run into two of them that would only fly around for a while before leaving.[/QUOTE]

Shoot an arrow at it.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Anybody know any good sites to write a blog? I got to start writting daily entries for my Journalism class.[/QUOTE]

Tumblr.

[quote name='seanr1221']Shoot an arrow at it.[/QUOTE]
I shot several at them. One of them kept flying into a mountain and the other just circled around before leaving.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I shot several at them. One of them kept flying into a mountain and the other just circled around before leaving.[/QUOTE]

Have better aim next time.

Sounds more like bad design than a problem with my aim. If the dragon swoops in and starts causing a ruckus like it wants to fight, it should start attacking instead of flying around while waiting for an arrow to cue the start of the fight sequence.

[quote name='JStryke']Why would there be sales on Boxing Day? The day of professional beating the shit out of each other day.[/QUOTE]
In Canada Boxing day is a day where stores sell items at heavy discounts. It's the day after Christmas. We ask sacrifice virgins and seal pups on boxing day.

Anybody prestige yet in MW3? Is it worth prestiging? Ive got about 6 Golden Guns and fear they might not carry over.

Took my board exam this morning. Didn't think it was too terrible. It wasn't as bad as I was expecting, but it also wasn't as good as I hoped. It was standard, I guess. I wasn't unprepared.

Cooking Thanksgiving entirely myself this year for the first time. I've got the carrots, onions, celery, and Brussels sprout prepped and cornbread made then chopped into little cubes so it will get stale for making stuffing/dressing. The bird is in the fridge defrosting. Tomorrow, I make the cranberry jelly from scratch, and the 2-layer pumpkin pie cheesecake. All I'll have to do on T-day is sautee the aromatics, mix up the stuffing, toss the brussels sprouts with the sauce, and boil/mash potatoes then pop everything in the oven while the 14lb turkey is taking its sweet time. I hope 14lbs is big enough, I'm not sure exactly how many people there will be, but there won't be many.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Flip it the bird.[/QUOTE]

Please don't talk about birds. This turkey is stressing me out.

[quote name='Number83']Get the Reynolds Oven Bags for the turkey...they make everything so easy![/QUOTE]

Got 'em:) I plan to brine it overnight ahead of time, stuff it with aromatics, and cook it in the bag with some chicken stock. Then, about 2/3 of the way through, open the bag and slather it with herbed butter so the skin gets crispy.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Give it the finger! :cool:[/QUOTE]

Not until it's defrosted. Then it will get my whole fist, with a spatula.

First impression of skyward sword: feels better than twilight princess from the start. It feels like its going to be mix of OoT meets Wind waker with twilight princess graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back