Assassin's Creed Brotherhood $34.99 at Bestbuy.com live NOW

[quote name='Newl']personally, waiting to see it hit $20 (new). But good price for folks who want it now.[/QUOTE]

Who doesn't want a little Ass Creed?

Who would want to buy a Creed hoody?

It makes you look like an ass... bro.

Ha ha ha ha ha. HA! ........ :hot:

even-jesus-hates-creed.jpg

still havent finished AssCreed 2

besides, soon it will be $29.99 and by mid-spring it will be $19.99 so Ill wait

Great deal, but I can't convince myself. My backlog from Christmas is gonna kill me. Can't justify buying it even though I have a $10 gift card. By the time I get around to playing it, the game would likely be $15 or $20 max.

I can wait till it hit $20 or less. No rush buying games this day unless 1st party titles from Nintendo is on sale for 50% off, lol

I've become quite addicted to the multi player-I'm almost a level 50-the highest level-which unlocks most of the powers and perks-

-never played a multi player like this before-to be honest it took me a bit to get use to-didn't like it much at first-but now that i got the hang of its pretty cool-

[quote name='CaoPi']warning, free shipping will be extreemmmmmmmmmmmmmmely slow![/QUOTE]

TRUTH!

Bought some Blu Rays during BF and it took forever.

Must...resist...bought too much...already.

Seriously, I bought way too much this last week just because I knew my wife was not going to buy me any games for Xmas. Along with my alcohol consumption, I need to cut back.

[quote name='Scorch']They get better after the first one, right? I'm still trying to power through the first![/QUOTE]

Oh my GOSH yes. I couldn't even play the first one past the third templar, but compared to the second one, the first feels literally like a tech demo. I got 1000/1000 in it and enjoyed every second. They REALLY beefed it up and made it enjoyable. AC:B is even better, but it's more of an extension of AC:II, so it doesn't feel like a huge jump like AC1->AC2.

[quote name='AceBB6']TRUTH!

Bought some Blu Rays during BF and it took forever.[/QUOTE]

My BF experience was odd. Blu-rays showed up in a couple days, video games took about 10 days or so.

[quote name='CaoPi']warning, free shipping will be extreemmmmmmmmmmmmmmely slow![/QUOTE]
true, i would never order shipped items from best buy again. i just received my black friday order YESTERDAY

Amazon's been really poor about PM'ing lately--I'd buy this from Amazon in a heartbeat, but gonna have to think about the Best Buy purchase...

The problem with waiting on this one is, it's not like the rest of time stands still, and before u know it, Dead Space 2, Killzone 3, etc. will be upon us.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AceBB6']TRUTH!

Bought some Blu Rays during BF and it took forever.[/QUOTE]

Might be luck of the draw, but when I ordered a game last week with free shipping it showed up in 4 days.

Please buy and support this game. Gotta be one of the best new online experiences I've had in a long time. truly awesome multiplayer experience. Again please support this game this holiday. Got it for xmas and I don't think I'll be putting this down for awhile.

I am really enjoying this game, better then ACII. While the story is a bit lacking the combat and extra features really make this one shine. If you enjoyed ACII I cannot recommend this more highly.

[quote name='Lexicon']Anybody have any idea if these still come with the officer code inside?[/QUOTE]

I just got back from best buy like an hour ago and I did have an Officer code inside.

[quote name='FRAUD_WHATS_THAT']Please buy and support this game. Gotta be one of the best new online experiences I've had in a long time. truly awesome multiplayer experience. Again please support this game this holiday. Got it for xmas and I don't think I'll be putting this down for awhile.[/QUOTE]

...while I can appreciate your sentiments towards supporting game development via making purchases, I had to comment that Ubi is hardly in any type of "needy" situation".

bread's done
Back