Assassins Creed: Revelations FREE Ezio Turkish Armor Giveaway

these codes are not normally restrictive to nation. I've used Halo DLC from the UK, an I've bought ps3 games from there as well. And they've always worked.
Also thanks OP!

[quote name='bfett9']these codes are not normally restrictive to nation. I've used Halo DLC from the UK, an I've bought ps3 games from there as well. And they've always worked.
Also thanks OP![/QUOTE]

see thats what i thought too, but just saw someone on ebay say they were only US region though.. thought someone here might know for sure.

Can anyone confirm if this is the same as the Ishak Pasha armor you get from collecting his memoir pages? I've already got all the pages and love that armor, but would rather not create an account on Gamespot if I don't have to.

[quote name='fabricati diem']Anyone have a 360 code? I really don't want to sign up for an account just to get this.[/QUOTE]

Just create a dummy account. It takes a few minutes tops with the e-mail registration confirmation.

Thanks OP

[quote name='DFogz']Can anyone confirm if this is the same as the Ishak Pasha armor you get from collecting his memoir pages? I've already got all the pages and love that armor, but would rather not create an account on Gamespot if I don't have to.[/QUOTE]

It's not the same. The Turkish Armor is an outfit and is much less bulky than the Ishak Pasha armor. They both have similar masks.

[quote name='BossVersion1']It's not the same. The Turkish Armor is an outfit and is much less bulky than the Ishak Pasha armor. They both have similar masks.[/QUOTE]
Yup, that's why I prefer the Turk armor :D

I don't have the game and don't expect to, so here's a code for anyone that doesn't want to register at Gamespot.

36M-EFH4-WCXH-PWCG-YMK6

bread's done
Back