Asura's Wrath $30 at Target B&M (til 6/2)

Wario64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
found from NeoGAF: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=474213&page=3

o98sB.jpg

I think for PS3 too but I don't think it's 100% confirmed

Is this price advertised somewhere so you can get a price match? No store near me, and I have about 10 in the area has either the PS3 or 360 in stock.

[quote name='ZaPpA_721']I would personally wait till the next version of the game with the complete DLC.[/QUOTE]

I think I'm in the same boat. I want the TRUE TRUE ending...

I'd be surprised if there was a GOTY or complete edition with how well it sold.

It's worth it though, very unique game and the ending DLC is worth buying as well. I think I read that they ended up doing that instead of a sequel.

Plus, the DLC for this game is super cheap. I think it all adds up to less than $15 for the two in between episodes, the epilogue, and the Ryu & Akuma stuff. That's really not bad at all.

Picked up a :360: copy tonight in South Sacramento. I couldn't remember if there was a technical difference between the versions, so I'm hoping this one performs OK.

Rented this game this week actually and bought the DLC. If you know what you're in for, you're in for a treat. I would definitely have picked this game up if I didn't rent it three days ago. Again, just make sure you know what you're in for. The ending DLC was loads of fun (screw you Capcom this is the one time I will support you). This game does QTE's in a fun way.

Definitely worth playing, but since I already rented and beat it I'll wait and see if there is a complete edition before purchasing.

[quote name='kayne2000']well its here in utah.

i had a 25 dollar gift card so i bought this. why i dont know.[/QUOTE]

Where in Utah? I need this game!

[quote name='beard_of_zeus']Ended up having to go a little ways, but got a 360 copy at the target in gainesville, VA. Thanks, OP![/QUOTE]

CAGs are everywhere. I picked mine up from that store last night too. :)

I grabbed the PS3 version of this the other day for this price. Also not mentioned is NeverDead, for any good that'll do people - it's on TPC for 19.99 for both systems, I believe. Definitely PS3 at least. Didn't have the stomach to buy it then, so maybe I'll wait until it hits Duke Nukem price :)

[quote name='DirtyBill']Where in Utah? I need this game![/QUOTE]

orem center street i think. its a super target. by a taco bell and little ceasars pizza. and a rileys all three in the shopping center next to it.

dont know road for certain im not from utah and having like 6 university streets and countless main and center streets drives me up the wall.

I just played the demo last night. I'm sold. Target website says there is only one store near me that has this. Hopefully I'll get one.

I got it at Waterford Lakes last night in Orlando, FL. Thanks, OP! I've only played the first ep, but it was enjoyable enough. I'm happy that I can play in short increments, seems like most eps are about half an hour or less? Perfect for me.

Targets online thing says every store within 50 miles of me is sold out of both versions...

I'm going to a Target Friday, so I'll see if they it, but doesn't look like I'll have any luck.

[quote name='snakeinthegrass']Submitted a price match to Amazon, I encourage others to![/QUOTE]

Can you please tell me how to submit a PM to Amazon? I'd really like to help everyone out, I just don't know how to do it.

Ugh. All my local Target's are out. I really want to play this game based on the stuff I've heard from the Giant Bombcast but I'm not driving forever to get it.

Would anyone be kind enough to post a pic of the PS3 version with the sale price, like the pic of the 360 version in the first post? I really want this game at that price, and that pic would help in getting a price match for the PS3 version.

[quote name='realskillz']Im going to pass $15 or lower is the right price for me.[/QUOTE]

having played 2 hours or so of it i think i would of shelled out 60 for this gem honestly.

[quote name='thoracic']Would anyone be kind enough to post a pic of the PS3 version with the sale price, like the pic of the 360 version in the first post? I really want this game at that price, and that pic would help in getting a price match for the PS3 version.[/QUOTE]

the ps3 one isnt lowered????

Plymouth Target in Minnesota has three 360 versions as of last night. Medina Target had none and the Minnetonka one by Ridgedale had a couple of them.

Regardless of opinions (the cutscenes and simpler gameplay are reasons that others enjoyed or want to play it), people that want to buy it would be getting a good deal here since it's still $40+ used on Amazon and full MSRP everywhere else. Many thought this would be sub $20 by now.

[quote name='realskillz']Im going to pass $15 or lower is the right price for me.[/QUOTE]

That would be the perfect price for me. I might push it to $20 though.

All Targets in my entire district were sold out according to online.

EDIT: Just PM'd to Amazon. I also realized that if Amazon price matches, this game will most likely drop in price rapidly.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Prismatico']Regardless of opinions (the cutscenes and simpler gameplay are reasons that others enjoyed or want to play it), people that want to buy it would be getting a good deal here since it's still $40+ used on Amazon and full MSRP everywhere else. Many thought this would be sub $20 by now.[/QUOTE]

I thought it would be that price by now. I'll continue to wait. I haven't bought a game in a while. Maybe that's a good thing because I cleared about seven games from my backlog in the meantime.

Yeah, no store within a 200 mile radius of me even carries the game (360 or PS3). looks like Target didnt really stock this game in all states/areas. :/

Oh well, guess I'll wait for the inevitable Gamestop price-drop...

Went to Wilkes Barre PA Target. Grabbed the last PS3 copy of the game.

Personally I am fine with the thin gameplay and cutscene heavy game because to me, this is more of a crazy Anime experience moreso than a game. I also decided $30 was a fair price for the game.

If the game is 5 hours long (don't know exact length), I say it's about the same price as a 12 episode anime series on dvd or blu ray. So because I think of the game as more of an anime series and less of a game, I am fine with the price. $60 was a bit much, but I can do 30.

[quote name='Kaijuboy']Yeah, no store within a 200 mile radius of me even carries the game (360 or PS3). looks like Target didnt really stock this game in all states/areas. :/

Oh well, guess I'll wait for the inevitable Gamestop price-drop...

.[/QUOTE]

yea my friend back home in another state i told him about cause he loves anime too and he couldnt find it at target. couldnt even find a sticker on the shelf for it.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Went to Wilkes Barre PA Target. Grabbed the last PS3 copy of the game.

Personally I am fine with the thin gameplay and cutscene heavy game because to me, this is more of a crazy Anime experience moreso than a game. I also decided $30 was a fair price for the game.

If the game is 5 hours long (don't know exact length), I say it's about the same price as a 12 episode anime series on dvd or blu ray. So because I think of the game as more of an anime series and less of a game, I am fine with the price. $60 was a bit much, but I can do 30.[/QUOTE]

yea basically this. feels like an anime. but unlike 90% of anime games out there it doesnt suck and im not relying totally on my love of anime to get through it.

I only have one Target remotely close, and they had this game for both systems not even two weeks ago...but I check today and there isn't even a spot for it. Super lame. And the local Best Buy doesn't carry it, so no PM. The only place I know of that has it is Wal-Mart, but I don't know if they'd match.

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']Got my price match at Best Buy. Woo!![/QUOTE]

How do you go about getting a pm for it at BB? I have a Target with it in stock but its too far away.

bread's done
Back