At Walmart: All Nintendo Selects titles for $15

TeaBisquit

CAGiversary!
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=294555000628960

Nintendo:

All Nintendo Selects titles at Walmart Canada are now only $14.83, but only until May 30. Get ready for fun in the sun with Wii Sports or a bout in the ring with Punch-Out!! Don't miss your chance to get your favorite games before the summer starts!

The Nintendo Selects lineup is:
Super Mario Galaxy
Mario Strikers Charged
Punch-Out!!
Super Paper Mario
Wii Sports
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princecss
Animal Crossing: City Folk
Mario Super Sluggers

Cool. I need them to drop Smash Bros., I lost my copy a couple of years ago. The Wii generation's almost over and it hasn't gone down in price.

I never lose my games, but I happened to lose one of my favourites in this case :(

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Smash Bros Brawl is $25 used at EB Games.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Princess Zelda']$25 used at EB Games.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Princess Zelda']used at EB Games.[/QUOTE]

:shame:

dude i waited the entire generation for some gamecube games to drop.... it's Nintendo this might be the best sale ever for those games.

Whilst browsing Walmart the other day I spotted some prices I think are decent enough for a mention.
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future $15
Bulletstorm LE 360/PS3 $10

I need to get off my butt and buy all the Layton's...

Oh very good price for Unwound future, I'd pick it up if I didn't already own it.

Amazing game, manly tears were shed.

And yes, EVERYONE should go play the Layton games.

I have a feeling its $20 at Staples, but I haven't been able to find a copy at the broadway or d/t locations.

All the other Layton titles dropped to that price about a year after release.

[quote name='ragnar14']Whilst browsing Walmart the other day I spotted some prices I think are decent enough for a mention.

I need to get off my butt and buy all the Layton's...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='maigoyume']I have a feeling its $20 at Staples, but I haven't been able to find a copy at the broadway or d/t locations.

All the other Layton titles dropped to that price about a year after release.[/QUOTE]not all of them. Diabolical Box was the cheapest Layton for a long time more than C.Village. I'm almost positive I own Unwound Future but I dn't see it in front of me... i know i own three i see Box, and CVillage. I hope I have it and I'm looking for #4.

[quote name='Lockescythe']last sceptre for 29.xx[/QUOTE] Isn't that the regular price?

Also saw

Fight Night Champion: $14.83
Splinter Cell 3D: $9.83
Madden 3DS: $9.83
The Sims 3 3DS: $9.83

Hey...thanks for the update on the new play control Pikmin 2...been waiting for this since I traded in my gamecube version long ago...I traded it because this was supposed to come out a while ago...but it didn't all we got was the first one which is nowhere near as good as this one...for some reason Pikmin 2 was released in Europe but didn't make it here, super frustrating...this is good news will def buy it day one! I guess they have to get people ready for Pikmin 3 on the Wii U so it forced them to release it widely, win for us!

[quote name='Lockescythe']Ye in the price drops I saw.

Unwound future for 14.xx
last sceptre for 29.xx
dragon quest monsters 2 19.xx
and tetris 3ds for 14.xx[/QUOTE]

Thank you, picked up Tetris!

Can anyone tell me whether or not Mario Super Sluggers is worth picking up for $15? It's not supposed to be one of the better Nintendo Selects titles, but is it worth it for the cheap price?

231171b.jpg

[quote name='ragnar14']Whilst browsing Walmart the other day I spotted some prices I think are decent enough for a mention.

I need to get off my butt and buy all the Layton's...[/QUOTE]

Thanks, got Layton and the Unwound Future for $14.83! Couldn't find the Last Sceptre someone said was $30

[quote name='TeaBisquit']Can anyone tell me whether or not Mario Super Sluggers is worth picking up for $15? It's not supposed to be one of the better Nintendo Selects titles, but is it worth it for the cheap price?

[/QUOTE]

I barely played it but what I did play...well, I wouldn't pick it up. From what I remember, it wasn't better than the baseball in Wii Sports.

It's hard to turn down a game at 15 though, so maybe wait for an opinion from someone who's played it for more than half an hour.

[quote name='ospray']Couldn't find the Last Sceptre someone said was $30[/QUOTE]

That's the regular price. It's $25 at Future Shop.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back