Atari Greatest hit ipod/ipad free today 6/28

I thought this was for yesterday? I downloaded it and was able to get all the games free just by downloading them all. I don't know if it's still active.

Still worked for me an hour ago. Free is free is free, and maybe these are better on iPad, but trying to play most of these games with touch controls on a phone is next to impossible. Tempest especially.

[quote name='confoosious']downloading all the 2600 games is gonna take a while.[/QUOTE]

i'm wondering if you need to download them now, or if you can download them later and they will still be free.

[quote name='daminion']i'm wondering if you need to download them now, or if you can download them later and they will still be free.[/QUOTE]

Since deleting the app and redownloading would require buying, or at least that's what they claim, I'm guessing that no they would not be free later. You need to download them all now and then never delete the app.

In the app and I try to download the individual games and I get an error message that the download is being blocked by my ISP, seems odd.

[quote name='peloquin17']not sure what i did wrong.
tried to DL the games. got charged $10.

wtf?[/QUOTE]

Promo could be over. If you didn't get a popup saying the games are free when you first ran the app, then the promo is most likely done.

Also, it would be wise to block IAP via your iOS settings if you havent under restriction. I have it blocked for situations like that

Hoping they're still free when I get home so I can load up the ipad... This is what that icade was made for.

I downloaded the app on the itunes website, but I only have an ipod touch and can't put the games on it. Will I still get the free games when I download the app on something that can play it in the future?

Still working for me, just downloaded. Notification pop-up said all games would be free until I delete or reinstall app.

[quote name='foinecrewx']Is there a way to download ALL 99 GAMES at once or do I have to DL it one by one ..... ?[/QUOTE]

I bought it when it came out and they give you that "download all" option.

What do you do to download all the games? I just seemed to go side to side to get the different arcade boxes. Is there something else I need to do?

[quote name='jedimario']What do you do to download all the games? I just seemed to go side to side to get the different arcade boxes. Is there something else I need to do?[/QUOTE]

you have to click on each game to download them individually for the free promotion

ic, I do not see the option of download all at once. I am wondering do I have to DL each game TODAY to get them free or I can DL whenever I want once I have this free version of app installed ?

So, looking through the Atari 2600 games, one of the titles is Pong Sports. That was the Sears Telegames version, but the original title was Video Olympics. I'm guessing that they didn't want to get any IROC people complaining about using the O word, even when that was allowed years and years ago. The manual looks like the Video Olympics scan, but with a little photo editing to change the title in the places where it was mentioned.

[quote name='Lord Izanagi']I downloaded the app, but where do you get the games?[/QUOTE]

Boot up the app, and when you got click on the game you want to start, it'll automatically start to download. You have to do it for each game you want for "free".

[quote name='def PD']Boot up the app, and when you got click on the game you want to start, it'll automatically start to download. You have to do it for each game you want for "free".[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Lord Izanagi']I downloaded the app on the itunes website, but I only have an ipod touch and can't put the games on it. Will I still get the free games when I download the app on something that can play it in the future?[/QUOTE]

Is there another way?

bread's done
Back