Atelier Craigslist Deal :D

Zaku77

CAGiversary!
Feedback
107 (100%)
http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/vgm/3687121378.html

I gotta say, this is quite a nice little deal I'll be getting here. I asked him if is price was firm, and he came back with $100. He knocked $20 off all on his own, which was hilarious. He clearly doesn't know how to barter. I'll need to upgrade Meruru to the LE, but I think this is a smashing deal! I'm not sure I will like them (been on the fence about them for ages) but I can try them this way and make money if I end up not liking it haha.

Um that's really not a great deal. Gamestop had the Rorona and Totori LEs for cheap a while back (and it was a permanent drop so they still may well have copies) and Meruru has gone down quite a bit in price as well.

Um, I agree that is pretty much retail price for these games, Meruru is $29.99 at GS and some other places if you can't get it there, Rorona was $20 and probably still is, even the limited (I bought the limited for $20), again some GS stores might still have copies and the Totori LE could be found for $30 easily at GS. So that lot is worth about $80, aka you overpaid.

That's like saying getting Suikoden II for $75 is overpaying because one time it was $5 on clearance at EBGames. Both Atelier LEs are sold out around me and the cheapest Totori LE on Amazon is $90. Rorona is $50 on Amazon - I'd say he got a pretty good deal. It doesn't matter how much he could have gotten the games for if he can't get them for that price anymore.

I think it was a pretty fair deal. All of the Limited Editions of Rorona and Totori are sold out where I live. And the closest place where I live with a copy of Meruru is more than 34 miles away, and that's even assuming the GameStop that has them has the first print artbook.

The only bummer is that the Meruru LE isn't the NISA one with the barrel shirt. Hope you enjoy the games though! Totori was my favorite out of the three.

[quote name='shuffleair']I think it was a pretty fair deal. All of the Limited Editions of Rorona and Totori are sold out where I live. And the closest place where I live with a copy of Meruru is more than 34 miles away, and that's even assuming the GameStop that has them has the first print artbook.

The only bummer is that the Meruru LE isn't the NISA one with the barrel shirt. Hope you enjoy the games though! Totori was my favorite out of the three.[/QUOTE]

And that's the one I just put in to start! :D

bread's done
Back