Atlus Super-Mega-Ultra 50% off PSN Sale

eau

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/11/15/introducing-the-atlus-super-mega-ultra-50-off-psn-sale/

:psp: Class of Heroes $19.99
:psp: Crimson Gem Saga $14.99
:ps3: Droplitz $4.99
:psp: Hammerin’ Hero $9.99
:psp: Hexyz Force $14.99
:psp: Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble $19.99
:psp: Riviera: The Promised Land $7.49
:psp: R-Type Command $7.49
:psp: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona $19.99
:psp: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable $19.99
:psp: Steambot Chronicles Battle Tournamet $7.49

EDIT: Sale good from 11/16 to 11/29, when PSN Store gets its weekly update.

Last edited by a moderator:
damn, I only know of R-Type and the Persona series, I guess count me out of this one :cry: really could have used some cheap PSN games..

I was about to post this. Good thing you did as it would have taken me a while to post this while I'm RDP'd into my home computer from work.

Unfortunately however this sale does little for me since I have most of them in a physical form of some sort.

Crimson Gem Saga, Riviera, and Hexys Force are tempting, but I'm gonna hold off. I wouldn't be playing those games in the near future at all.

Oh man, Hammerin Hero was so much fun but unfortunately way too short!

I'm interested in Class of Heroes but I'll wait for a $10 price.

Riviera is awesome. I love Atlus and wish they had more psn games tho. I know it sounds blasphemous but wouldn't a 6th archstone dlc for demons souls be awesome?

[quote name='mtxbass1']No Disgaea 3 add on sale? weak.[/QUOTE]
i thought NiS published disgaea 3 and not atlus...not sure why it would be on sale >_>

I think I'll buy Riviera for that price. I prefer UMD releases, but this is much cheaper than the retail UMD to pass up.

[quote name='damien777']i thought NiS published disgaea 3 and not atlus...not sure why it would be on sale >_>[/QUOTE]

Atlus was the distributor, NIS was the publisher. Either way, bah.

Sales ends on the 29th, so it lasts for an entire two weeks which is really nice.

Might be worth it to put that in the title or the OP.

Definitely in for Persona 3 as it seems finding it cheaper than $40 isn't that easy, and I'd rather have it digital anyways.

Sweet, I'm stocking up. Did anyone read on the website that they destroyed the last few copies of Demon's Souls Collector's Edition? Please tell me they were joking...

Hammerin' Hero for $9.99 is a great price. When it was released on PSN for $20 I didn't hesitate and I'm very happy. Great old school 2D style platformer.

[quote name='Ionotropic']Sweet, I'm stocking up. Did anyone read on the website that they destroyed the last few copies of Demon's Souls Collector's Edition? Please tell me they were joking...[/QUOTE]

standard practice at Atlus :D

[quote name='MSI Magus']Crap sale, you can already find most of these at that price or cheaper in store/online.[/QUOTE]

Please show us where most of these are cheaper in store/online, thanks.

Really with they'd do this for physical copies, been waiting for months to find a good sale on the psp Personas to add to my SMT collection.

[quote name='nnickers']Really with they'd do this for physical copies, been waiting for months to find a good sale on the psp Personas to add to my SMT collection.[/QUOTE]
The UMD version of SMT Persona comes with a 2-disc full soundtrack.

[quote name='nnickers']Really with they'd do this for physical copies, been waiting for months to find a good sale on the psp Personas to add to my SMT collection.[/QUOTE]

Persona is $19.99 new at Gamestop, if you can find it.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Please show us where most of these are cheaper in store/online, thanks.[/QUOTE]

GameStop has most of these at the same price, though occasionally a dollar or two more. It depends on your preference, really. I'd rather have a physical copy that I have to drive to the store for, over a digital copy that's eating up memory stick space.

The only game here that's discounted nicely is Persona 3, and I'd imagine it'll drop at retail soon enough. Granted, once it drops it'll disappear quickly.

$20 for P3P is a hell of a deal, I think I'm gonna have to bite on that. I've been eyeing that game for a while, but didn't want to pay full price.

Hmm, I want P3P and Hexyz Force, but I want the UMDs. At this price though . . . I might end up buying digital copies now and UMD copies later. I think I'd better pass. :(

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Anyone have any input on any of these games?[/QUOTE]

I really liked Rivera on the GBA. It's an interesting and in many ways refreshingly different take on Japanese RPGs in my opinion. However, know that there are some aspects of the game that may or may not be your cup of tea. You can check out a good review of the game below:

http://www.rpgfan.com/reviews/riviera-psp/index.html

Though I didn't get as frustrated as the reviewer, he does make valid points. Still, for the sub-$8 price I think it's totally worth getting and playing. :)

Some pretty good deals there. I'm in for Crimson Gem Saga, Persona, and Persona 3 for sure. I might be able to squeeze in some Hammerin' Hero as well. Guess I know what I'll be doing with some of this Gamestop credit I'm sitting on :)

Persona 3 and R-type for 26.48? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! I just bought Assassin's Creed: BH and Need For Speed when I shouldn't have, to much moniez.......

[quote name='mtxbass1']Atlus was the distributor, NIS was the publisher. Either way, bah.[/QUOTE]

Correct, surprisingly enough. I had no idea Atlus was involved until I saw this and looked at the back of my box.

Developed by Nippon Ichi Software.
Published by NIS America
Distributed by Atlus U.S.A.

So I'm guessing the "publishing" part of NIS is what releases the DLC? I'm finding it hard to justify $50 for DLC when I got the game for $14 at newegg the other day. But if it was ever 33-50% off I'd be all over it I think. Maybe in celebration of D4 releasing in a few months?

[quote name='TheKinggKoopa']In for a Droplitz. Thanks for the heads up![/QUOTE]

I hated Droplitz on the iPhone. Is the PS3 version better, or just more of the same?

bread's done
Back