Avatar loaning program! (Chain Complete!!! Good Job CAGS!!!!)

[quote name='Rozz']What condition is the game in at this point?[/QUOTE]
After four people? Just horrible. Might as well end the thing now. I rubbed cocoa butter all over it because I took it tanning with me. Then I heard chakan got caught having sex with it on a picnic table. I can't even imagine what yukine did with it.

[quote name='CouRageouS']After four people? Just horrible. Might as well end the thing now. I rubbed cocoa butter all over it because I took it tanning with me. Then I heard chakan got caught having sex with it on a picnic table. I can't even imagine what yukine did with it.[/QUOTE]I wanted to thank whoever for that cocoa butter...it made things easier.

[quote name='CouRageouS']So with an average of two people a week, with the currently list it should be finished on time with July 4th. God bless America.[/quote]

Nice, that's my birthday. :D Please add me to the list.

[quote name='CouRageouS']So with an average of two people a week, with the currently list it should be finished on time with July 4th. God bless America.[/quote]

...which in reality means I'll probably see it some time next year :whistle2:\"

Got the game today from Yukine, and i already completed my points. It will be shipped off tomorrow to ma12kez.

edit: Shipped out 4/8 USPS 1st Class

I am down for this. However I have no feedback so that disc is probably not getting to me any time soon. Oh well, add me to the list if possible.

Thank you OP for offering and keeping this program going but you can remove me from the list as I already got the points through a free rental.

[quote name='SynGamer']Update? Ma12kez get it yet?[/quote]

I just checked the Confirmation Number and It left FL yesterday and made it to CA today, my guess is that he should have it tomorrow.

One suggestion (although it's probably too late): We could test our true CAGness by re-using the same bubble mailer for mailing Avatar. I think it'd be interesting to see what the envelope and game end up looking like after it's been used by all the users. :cool:

[quote name='CouRageouS']I used the same envelope that Linkin Prime did. chakan did you reuse it?[/quote]

I think Yukine used a fresh one because it only had his info and mine on it. But i made sure my cheap ass re-used it and just printed off a new usps label and tped it right over top.

I don't recall seeing any other info on the envelope, so I think he used a fresh one. Either way, the envelope chakan sent like exploded in a bunch cardboard dust... it went all over the place. So I just went and used a new one.

Yeah, your cardboard holder is still going strong. Perhaps we'll just keep using that instead of an outside envelope that was mentioned.

[quote name='Layd Dly']Got the game today from Yukine, and i already completed my points. It will be shipped off tomorrow to ma12kez.[/quote]Thanks man, got it last night and finished it. I'll be sending it to Malik on my way out tomorrow morning. Thanks again Jedi I appreciate it!

Oh and :lol: on the cardboard signing.

[quote name='Ma12kez']Thanks man, got it last night and finished it. I'll be sending it to Malik on my way out tomorrow morning. Thanks again Jedi I appreciate it!

Oh and :lol: on the cardboard signing.[/quote]

I hoped it would catch on...glad it did.

[quote name='Malik112099']SynGamer, pm me your shipping info... I will also pm you right now with this same request[/quote]

Shipping info sent.

Got it when I got home from work...got my points...going to ship it to Syngamer right now....

P.S. I threw in the OXM disk with the rock band tracks

[quote name='Malik112099']Got it when I got home from work...got my points...going to ship it to Syngamer right now....

P.S. I threw in the OXM disk with the rock band tracks[/quote]

Hey thanks for the oxm disc I was looking to join the rock band loaning thread but now I dont have to. Thanks Malik!

You guys should PM the person in line next to you for their address when you are expecting the disc from the person behind you...this way it could go a little faster.

Done and done. I feel dirty for getting these achievements :p Package is off to darthbudge. I included a 10% off Best Buy moving thing since i can't use mine. Thanks for the Rock Band tracks too Malik!

Count me in, I don't have any of the cheese points but a chance to play a game I haven't played for a day or two for the price of shipping is good enough for me. As long as I'm not too late to be added.

bread's done
Back