Avatars for those that want them.

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='catacasa']Okay fine. There you go DP.
Your avatar done 'catacasa' style.
daphatty_01.gif

I did it for the entertainment, only. :)[/quote]

Very nice![/quote]

Triple T cartoon style rules!!!

PM sent.

[quote name='trustcompany1013']
off topic a little...but, speaking of paris hilton....the extended version of that tape comes out on dvd in june sometime...anyone know when and where i can get it? ;o)[/quote]

I saw this sign outside an adult store the other day that said "We have the Paris Hilton DVD!" I was thinking "So what? That's been out for a long time." I was wondering what was up with that.

[quote name='catacasa']Okay fine. There you go DP.
Your avatar done 'catacasa' style.
daphatty_01.gif

I did it for the entertainment, only. :)[/quote]

HOLY fuckING SHIT! THAT LOOKS AWESOME! I just might have to use that. I'd sure like to see what WSB could come up with but damn that is slick!

EDIT: Not that I want a competition between the two of you. I just like your artistic styles. WSB has that laid back Jay and Silent bob feel. catacasa has a smooth yet edgy 'In Yo Face' appeal. Very good stuff indeed.

I had sent you a pm as well. Just checking to make sure it wasn't deleted. No rush though. Whenever you can get around to it is cool with me. Thanks.

Yes I have your PMs. I have a long list of work ahead of me (as for as avatars go.) So everybody be patient. :)
But don't worry. I'll get to everybody.

No problem at all catacasa. Take your time. I'm sure everyone will understand since you're being nice enough to do something for them.

I sent a PM. After you draw mine, I will give you the credit you deserve by writing in my sig that you drew my avy. I hope that will give you some recognition. :)

[quote name='DigitalSpace']I sent another PM with a larger photo of my avatar. I thought it would be helpful.[/quote]

Holey-moley, I can't wait to see Chris Farley avatar-ed!

bread's done
Back