Missingdata

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hi guy.... I have nothing to do, so i want to c and compare your avatar.... so i can improve mine at the same time learn new style in making a avatar.... so feel free to leave you avatars here....

n show it off....

Mine is the Blue Dragon from the NES classic, Strider. I thought it went well with my user name, plus I always like the idea of a space station that looked like a frickin' dragon. :)

Zewone, you should just told them you were a "horny guy" and left it at that, you mighta scored points for honesty!

My avatar, A Cardboard Tube Samurai sprite...

"THE TUBE IS CIVILIZATION!"

my avatar is of the best video game character ever...Sweet Tooth from the twisted metal series...i didnt do the avatar tho...some one else did it for me..and another person did my sig...sweet tooth is the shit :D if you dont know who he is, he's a serial killer that dresses up as a clown :) how awesome is that?!

if he was in gamefaqs game character contest..i would have voted him as the best hands down :)

Mine is Knuckles, obviously. I got it from a scan of a manga. It was black and white, so I colored him in GIMP. My signature came from the Archie Comics covers, Knuckles and Sonic powering up DBZ style with Hyper Knuckles and Super Sonic facing off in the background.

[quote name='karmapolice620']just a little off topic...but what does your name mean red flare graf?[/quote]

Nothing.. my favorite color is red though. :)

[quote name='rywateska']Mine dosen't make sense at all
1. XBOX
2. SURGEON
3. SAAB

1. Xbox fanboyism
2. Rockable Shit Mixtape Logo
3. My ride[/quote]

Whoa, thanks for clearing that one up. I was trying to decipher it..

still got no idea wut the surgeon is for...i understand xbox and saab tho...saab is OKAY...mitsubishi, mazda, and scion all the way :)

Mine is from my favorite PC games series of all time, Crusader: No Regret and Crusader: No Remorse. I took an old animated gif from the game as my basis and redid the picture by editing a WSB avatar to look somewhat like it. If anyone wants to know about the game, click the Silencer in my sig or if you want to play it, you can download it for free at the home of the underdogs website.
**edited
Here is the site.
http://www.the-underdogs.org/

[quote name='Mustang O-Line 75'][quote name='Moxio']Mine's Vincent from FFAC.[/quote]

oh shit! I thought he looked familiar! That's awesome.[/quote]

Yeah. My old sig (the guy leaping from the tree) was Vincent, too.

My avatar is one I found because I got flamed for not having an avatar. So I found a gopher with a bazooka (RPG for you military folks out there) and my sig is almost always a quote from Ralphie Wiggum, because he's my favorite Simpson's characte next to Dr. Nick, the Sea Captain, and Moe.

Yarr. I'm not attractive.

Ahmad Jamal - The Awakening

The album that really got me into jazz. Also, a lot of hip-hop producers have sampled various tracks off this album. I bought a original mint copy of this record for like $35+ off eBay years back. Well worth it though.

I used to have Les Claypool of Primus, but then I found this picture of Pintsize the robot from the webcomic 'Qeustionable Content'. What can I say, robots are cool.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']I was browsing stuff, and I found this picture of Sora that I really liked. Fits me for some reason.[/quote]

You should put a picture of yourself.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Speaking of Avatars, what do you think of this alternative toonish Ackbar from X-Wing[/quote]

I like the live action Ackbar better. Everytime I see the original, I say 'It's a trap!' to myself and laugh. You got the frame with the perfect expression on his face.

My name is not Eric and I dont want to play, and I dont even remember where I got my avatar from, all I know is that I must've been drunk when I got it...

I used to have my Paradox Press icon that I made but right now I have the puss & boots from shrek. The face was the funnest thing I have seen in a movie all year.

Currently the main character from the first Suikoden, to celebrate finally completing the game.

Normally I use characters from Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors.

[quote name='PsyClerk']Currently the main character from the first Suikoden, to celebrate finally completing the game.

Normally I use characters from Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors.[/quote]

I was wondering what happened to Hanzo.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='PsyClerk']Currently the main character from the first Suikoden, to celebrate finally completing the game.

Normally I use characters from Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors.[/quote]

I was wondering what happened to Hanzo.[/quote]

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18151

Actually I got rid of Hanzo in favor of Takeda Shingen last week.

My Avatar is.. well.. its Beavis, from the years when MTV didn't suck nearly as much ass.. when rock was good.. and when we all played our SNES with joy

bread's done
Back