awwwwwwwwww here GGT #53 goes~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent some time playing Crisis Core and Gitaroo Man on my new red PSP slim last night (while simming through some more Forza 2).

I think one of the best things about the slim PSP is how light it is, makes gaming with it a lot more comfortable.

The D-pad seems to be much improved as well, worked a lot better with Darkstalkers than my old one.

o shyt it's Olivia Lufkin!!

zero04.jpg

EZ like a rainbow, stormy like a tiger!!

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/r4zj/index.html

crazy hype!!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzvX9kIJ51Y[/media]

the plot of Fatal Frame IV follows the gothic-style Olivia as she confronts the ghosts of Aya & Chika whose careers she left in the dust!!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9y9OPn6LnQ[/media]

she gets lured into the haunted areas after getting invited to come on down and do the shoo bee doo bee doo bee do the dance!!

Fatal Frame IV = Day one purchase.

Also, DMC4 PC is the best version. My only complaint is that I can't get 1680x1050 resolution. Maxed DX10 @ 720p runs 60 fps the whole time on my PC. Looks mostly the same, but AF cleans it up nicely.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Fatal Frame IV = Day one purchase.
[/QUOTE]

me too, eventhough i dont have a Wii

playing some Carnage Heart right now. its cool that you can program your mech

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Fatal Frame IV = Day one purchase.

Also, DMC4 PC is the best version. My only complaint is that I can't get 1680x1050 resolution. Maxed DX10 @ 720p runs 60 fps the whole time on my PC. Looks mostly the same, but AF cleans it up nicely.[/QUOTE]

That's pretty damn impressive then... the demo's taking fucking forever to download on my end. Like 57% complete :(

If it runs as well as you say, though, and it looks like those screenshots did, I'm buying this as soon as it hits.

[quote name='Chacrana']That's pretty damn impressive then... the demo's taking fucking forever to download on my end. Like 57% complete :(

If it runs as well as you say, though, and it looks like those screenshots did, I'm buying this as soon as it hits.[/QUOTE]

It does. I just played it in 1280x1024 and it flew the whole time. And your PC is better than mine. ;)

These .rar files are odd. they stick at 0% then finish like 5 minutes later.

Installing the demo now.

WOWsome at DMC4. all bow to unlikely hero Capgod, lord of being strangely kind to PC gamers.

I've gotta pre-order MGS4 in-store today. I'm not willing to wait on gs.com to ship my LE.

[quote name='Apossum']WOWsome at DMC4. all bow to unlikely hero Capgod, lord of being strangely kind to PC gamers.

I've gotta pre-order MGS4 in-store today. I'm not willing to wait on gs.com to ship my LE.[/QUOTE]

I wish we could get companies like Konami to follow...

Modding my friend's PS2 slim after I pick up the Diablo Battle Chest kthx.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Or how about NG2 on PC? I'd kill for that. . .[/QUOTE]

T'would be nice.

Though really, I'd wanna see something like Lost Odyssey hit the PC. There's no Jap RPGs :(

Well, I'm off to work soon to put in a 12. Hopefully I can also put some portable time in with CC and maybe some FF5. Gotta beat that one of these days.

[quote name='Chacrana']T'would be nice.

Though really, I'd wanna see something like Lost Odyssey hit the PC. There's no Jap RPGs :([/quote]
yeah there are. they're just full of random sex and poor gameplay mechanics and outrageous file sizes.

^_-

Sweet, I just wrote a note to Amazon saying, "Um, you said I'd have Ninja Gaiden 2 by the 6th, and it's the 5th, and it hasn't even shipped yet." and I got an $8 credit toward a future purchase. :)

NG2 for $42 = solid win

[quote name='Chacrana']Fool! They aren't in English, or good.

Though they beckon for my heart![/quote]
you didn't say anything about them being good!

and right. they beckon for your heart. if that's what you call it nowadays.

well, it's crazy but last night I spent 5-6 hours last night talking with my two friends on planning out our rap video along with look, lyrics, quality, etc. We are all more invested in this then we realize :)

in terms of gaming... playing super unfair Valhalla Knights. Man that game dose not care if the player is good or not. I like it.

Got back from being places, and I picked up the Diablo Battle Chest. I didn't even know it included the original Diablo... don't really care, but w/e.

My friend's PS2 was successfully modded, which is good. When I taped down the button behind the power button, I thought I broke the thing, because that little bit isn't actually connected to the motherboard, so I thought it snapped off.

Need to play more Ninja Gaiden II. I'm thinking I'll play through all of the Acolyte mode first and then I'll move to the second one, just so I can get the most outta the game.

The DMC4 demo finished downloading, so I'm installing that now. Hopefully it'll be okay.

Hmm... well I ran the benchmark in the demo, but I left the resolution at the standard 720p. I cranked all the settings to the max, tho.

The average FPS overall was like 150fps. The lowest it ever got was like 80 or 90. So... I think I'm set.

Point is, my PS3 copy of the DMC4 Collector's Edition is for sale.

Okay, I just cranked the rez up to 1920 x 1080 and turned on v-sync (which basically locks the frame rate at either 30 or 60, of course), and I got a constant 60fps the entire time. Sooo... really, I couldn't ask for more than this.

dood!!!

Snatcher is CRAZY!!!

Kojima is a crazy mother ducker!!

I already booked my hotel in san francisco to get his signature, it's CRAZY!

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']MGS4 in one week...[/quote]
I can't wait to get my copy. I'll just need a PS3 to play it on...

[quote name='daroga']Chac, how much for DMC? Kinda wanted to check it out sometime.[/QUOTE]

Well it's the Collector's Edition, so is $40 shipped unreasonable?

Man, Diablo II looks old (though it's much better after you've installed Lord of Destruction), but it's mega-addictive and fun still. It basically feels like World of Warcraft distilled to the parts that are actually fun.

So I went to a local gamestore today and I witnessed a site that brought a tear to my eye. A guy was trying to trade in games and he was turned away because none of the games had their manuals.

Also their prices were pretty great. I fuond a complete Silent Hill 4 for $10 that was in great condition and I also got Star Soldier for $3.

And MGS4...only a week away. I don't know if I'll last that long.

Oh no, GGT turningz into de cat pic threadz!

My RV6 2 LE arrived today. Yay for Amazon sale!

But tonight will be more GTAIV. :p

I've played through the DMC4 demo like 4 times already... despite that I've already played through the PS3 and 360 demos several times and played through the entire game already.

I still think it's better than the original NG.

I've gotten rid of all of my 360 games in the past week (for cash) except for Final Fantasy XI and Guitar Hero II. I'm thinking PS3 and MGS4. :D

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']I've gotten rid of all of my 360 games in the past week (for cash) except for Final Fantasy XI and Guitar Hero II. I'm thinking PS3 and MGS4. :D[/QUOTE]

Go for it.

Sort of related, I'm planning to sell my 360. Someone offered me $210 for it (non hdmi premium console). Is that a bad deal? I really want to get rid of it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back