Azul's/Soulja's Farwell

Azul_KoolAid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I'm moving to a place where I won't have any internet access for a while so I came to say goodbye. Some of ya know me some don't but the fact remains that I will miss CAG and all it's members. I'll see ya when I see ya...later.

Azul_Koolaid/Soulja874

That's too bad.
Of course, it's nicer to see one of these than
"I'm leaving now because I think all of you suck" threads.

May the road rise up to meet you and your bandwidth never be limited.

[quote name='JSweeney']That's too bad.
Of course, it's nicer to see one of these than
"I'm leaving now because I think all of you suck" threads.

May the road rise up to meet you and your bandwidth never be limited. [/quote]

Those threads, however, do turn out funnier.

Later Azul. Check back when you can.

Farewell.

I also heard those nice little book stores with the blacked-out windows sometimes have internet access. I'm sure you should try one of those.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Farewell.

I also heard those nice little book stores with the blacked-out windows sometimes have internet access. I'm sure you should try one of those.[/quote]

Only if you wear a scuba suit to use the computer. :shock:

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Grave_Addiction']Farewell.

I also heard those nice little book stores with the blacked-out windows sometimes have internet access. I'm sure you should try one of those.[/quote]

Only if you wear a scuba suit to use the computer. :shock:[/quote]

Yeah, the seats can get quite icky sometimes.

[quote name='Azul_KoolAid']I'm moving to a place where I won't have any internet access for a while so I came to say goodbye. Some of ya know me some don't but the fact remains that I will miss CAG and all it's members. I'll see ya when I see ya...later.

Azul_Koolaid/Soulja874[/quote]

In olden days they apparently used pictures drawn papyrus for boobies. Have fun!

[quote name='Grave_Addiction'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Grave_Addiction']Farewell.

Only if you wear a scuba suit to use the computer. :shock:[/quote]

Yeah, the seats can get quite icky sometimes.[/quote]

It's more the keyboard, where your hands would go, that I'd even more worried about. :shock: :shock:

[quote name='Azul_KoolAid']I'm moving to a place where I won't have any internet access for a while so I came to say goodbye. Some of ya know me some don't but the fact remains that I will miss CAG and all it's members. I'll see ya when I see ya...later.

Azul_Koolaid/Soulja874[/quote]

You will love me after I show you this.

Bike Powered Internet

story.laos.online.1.ap.jpg

Villagers in this remote jungle hamlet have lived for years without electricity or telephones, relying on occasional visitors and a sluggish postal system for news of the outside world.

But soon many of its residents will be jumping on stationary bikes to pedal their way onto the Information Superhighway.

Custom-built computers -- running on bicycle-powered generators -- will transport villagers from rice fields to chat rooms and Web sites worldwide. They'll be able to monitor rice and vegetable prices, sell handicrafts and e-mail relatives.

-----------------------
Just get a bike-powered internet setup, and you're golden!

bread's done
Back