(B&M Only) 3 for $15 all pre-owned games $9.99 & under @ Gamestop

Smithers123

CAGiversary!
Saw my store display this. I'm not sure when this expires.

Must haves IMO, if you don't already have them =   :hot:

PS4

AC Unity

AC Syndicate   :hot:

Battleborn

Battlefield 1   :hot:  ----- HDR Compatibility 

Battlefield 4   :hot:

Battlefield Hardline 

Batman Arkham Knight   :hot:

CoD Adv Warfare

CoD Infinite Warfare

Constructer

Destiny 2 ----- HDR Compatibility 

Deux Ex Mankind Divided   :hot: ------ HDR Compatibility 

Dragon Age Inquisition   :hot:

Earth's Dawn

Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited ----- HDR Compatibility 

Final Fantasy XV   :hot:  ----- HDR Compatibility 

FF Type 0 HD

God Wars Future Fast

Homefront The Revolution ----- HDR Compatibility 

Infamous 2nd Son   :hot: ----- HDR Compatibility 

Inner World Last Monk

Killzone Shadowfall

Mad Max   :hot:

Mafia 3

Marvel Pinball Coll Vol 1

Mass Effect Andromeda ----- HDR Compatibility 

Mortal Kombat X

MGS V Phantom Pain   :hot:

Murdered Soul Suspect

Natural Doctrine

NBA 2K18

Nobunaga's Ambition Taishi

The Pillars of Earth

The Order 1886

Redout   :hot: ----- HDR Compatibility 

Shadow Warriors

SW Battlefront

T. Clancy The Divison   :hot:

Thief

Titanfall 2

Town of Light

Uncharted 4   :hot: ----- HDR Compatibility 

Xbone

AC Syndicate

AC Unity

Arslan Warriors of Legend

Battlefield 1  ----- HDR Compatibility 

Battlefield 4

CoD Ghosts

CoD Infinite Warfare

The Crew 

Dead Rising 3   :hot:

Dishonored Definite Ed   :hot:

The Evil Within    :hot:

Evolve

Fallout 4   :hot:

Forza 5

Gears of Wars Ult + Rare Replay Combo   :hot:

Kings Quest Complete Edition   :hot:

Mad Max

Mass Effect Andromeda  ----- HDR Compatibility 

Need for Speed

Quantum Break   :hot:

Rare Replay

Redout

Ryse Son of Rome 

Shadow Warriors 

Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishment 

Sunset Overdrive   :hot:

Titanfall 2

TC The Division

Watch Dogs

The Wolf Among Us

Wolfenstein The New Order   :hot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this deal still going on? Today is prestige day and B2G1 on used games at GS prestige locations, I want to pick up 3 $9.99 games for the $15 which is the better deal... hoping the B2G1 doesn't conflict with this.

It literally says that right in the title of the thread.
All I saw was 3 for $15 and stopped reading my good man just went ahead and got 3 games today so it’s still going.

Funny story I ran into somebody that has been working my area for 20 years and haven’t seen him in the last 10 and he actually remembered me & my wife’s name.

Funny story I ran into somebody that has been working my area for 20 years and haven’t seen him in the last 10 and he actually remembered me & my wife’s name.
I've had this happen to me at a couple Gamestops in the last year too. I moved away from the area several years ago, but visited the old Gamestops I used to haunt back then. Hadn't seen them since the late 2000's and saw them in store last year and they instantly remembered me. For all the asshole Gamestop employees out there there are twice as many awesome ones too.

After the 4 / $20 I didn't think there would be anything I didn't already have.  

I was wrong.

AC Syndicate

Tempest 4000

Battlefield 4

Nobumaga's Ambition Taishi

Battlefield Hardline

Destiny 2

Wonder if I'll actually get around to playing all of these.

Just picked up Batman Arkham Knight, Infamous Second Son and Battlefield 1. I love when gamestop has these kind of deals. Most of the games I have are used games. I usally buy games at least a year or two after they come out so  I can get them dirt cheap. The only game I buy when it is initially released is Nba 2k.

Just picked up Batman Arkham Knight, Infamous Second Son and Battlefield 1. I love when gamestop has these kind of deals. Most of the games I have are used games. I usally buy games at least a year or two after they come out so I can get them dirt cheap. The only game I buy when it is initially released is Nba 2k.
what kind of player did u build for 2k this year?

After the 4 / $20 I didn't think there would be anything I didn't already have.
I was wrong.

AC Syndicate
Tempest 4000
Battlefield 4
Nobumaga's Ambition Taishi
Battlefield Hardline
Destiny 2

Wonder if I'll actually get around to playing all of these.
You won't, but you will sleep better at night knowing that you got a great deal.

And that is its own reward.

Picked up 2 copies of KOA: Reckoning (one for a friend) before GS jacks up the price because of BC, and picked up fallout 4. Not a bad haul for $15.

[attachment=31456:IMG_20181209_183529.jpg][attachment=31457:IMG_20181209_183536.jpg][attachment=31458:IMG_20181209_183508.jpg]I got my local Gamestop to print a list of the games $9.99 or less. The photos i attached to this post is the complete list of games being sold for $9.99 or less.

So many DS games I want (at least 17 that I don't already have). No cases and instruction manuals keep me from expanding my collection. Will be picking up more PS4 goodies, at least.

attachicon.gif
IMG_20181209_183529.jpg
attachicon.gif
IMG_20181209_183536.jpg
attachicon.gif
IMG_20181209_183508.jpgI got my local Gamestop to print a list of the games $9.99 or less. The photos i attached to this post is the complete list of games being sold for $9.99 or less.
AFAIK that list only contains the games available at that store and not the complete inventory of >$9.99 games

I feel extremely happy with my picks:  Uncharted 4, Final Fantasy XV Day One Edition, and 2nd Son Day One Edition.  All 3 were in excellent shape and I got them for $4.50 a piece with my Pro discount.  

I feel extremely happy with my picks: Uncharted 4, Final Fantasy XV Day One Edition, and 2nd Son Day One Edition. All 3 were in excellent shape and I got them for $4.50 a piece with my Pro discount.
You picked this up today? Wasn't sure if this sale was still going on. May pop by my store tomorrow

Sale was still going on at the store I went to today. Picked up Mass Effect, FF XV, and Redout to toss into my backlog. 

Well, at least I can swap out games that plummeted in trade value for a console I no longer have to one I can actually fool around with them on for cheap. A lot of this stuff is on game pass or games with gold too thankfully.

Problem is those prices are "online only". Will stores not honor the online prices?
They don't match their own prices unfortunately. On the other hand, they've never given trouble about mislabeled games that were supposed to be updated every Wednesday.

Song of the Deep 
Untitled-2.gif

Mad Max 
Untitled-2.gif

Earth's Dawn 
Untitled-2.gif

Star Wars Battlefront 
Untitled-2.gif

Fallout 4: GOTY 
Untitled-2.gif

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD 
Untitled-2.gif

It's the rare deal that will get me to go into a Gamestop. I check out the store stock online beforehand. Found six games I want. It is decided, I shall brave going into Gamestop,

I go to the very busy store, and pick out six games I want. For $30! Wow, this is gonna be great. Then came the actual purchasing part of the deal.

1. Waiting approx. 10 minutes for the Herculean task of locating 6 discs in drawers, I was told that "Noboonga" (aka Nobunaga's ambition) couldn't be found. OK, that is inconvenient, but I'd spotted another game I wouldn't mind getting, so I went to grab the case for that.

2. One of the other games I'd picked out was Gears of war ultimate/Rare replay. I was given a disc of Gears of war ultimate. I pointed out that it should be two discs. This apparently left the clerk in a state of mental paralysis, so a senior(?) employee stepped in to solve this highly complex problem and found the other disc.

3. Inspecting the games to make sure all the other discs were correct, I found a mysterious sticky substance coating the case of one of my Xbox One games. I asked for a replacement case. I was presented with a black case. I said I would like an actual Xbox One green case. Apparently they "didn't have any", despite there clearly being hundreds of Xbox One green cases visible in the drawers. But now 20 minutes into this transaction, with my rage tipping into uncontrollable territory, I said I would just take the green case, and I will attempt to fumigate it later.

Funnily enough, I was not asked to take the survey on the receipt :)

Do you think they just keep spare cases around? That would be a lot of wasted real estate. They only have what's traded in and the generic black cases they offered you. The cases you saw in the drawer have games in them. If retail workers had a chance to do customer review surveys, you wouldn't get a flattering score either.

But I have the choice to take my business elsewhere :) It's just typical Gamestop and a reminder of why I and many others don't go there anymore. There's no way this issue wasn't noticed when the game was traded in, price labelled, and put on the shelf. But it isn't a pre-order, a Fortnite plush, or a Pro membership, so they don't care.

It just boils down to expecting a bare minimum of hygiene when I buy a product, i.e. not having to wonder if I've just bought something covered in ejaculate.

I've enjoyed this deal quite a bit... Buying up a bunch of older PS3 and xbox360 titles I didn't have.

Today was quite interesting...

Went to a GameStop in a local mall. Yes, crazy of me. I checked a bunch of games online, verifying that this GameStop had them, then went in to buy...
First, one of the three PS3 games I wanted to buy were on the shelf. Waited 5 minutes in line to ask the clerk about the other 2 - she stated she had both in the drawer. When she rings them up, the one comes up at $12.99. I show her the online price of $9.99. She states that was only online. I knew this might happen, had another game in mind, and just asked for that one. She proceeds to finish the order and I think all is well. I get in the car and check the games - find that one of the games given to me was wrong(Wrong disc). Went back in and questioned it... Lady told me she didn't know anything about games and she gave me what I asked. Ended up at another GameStop to switch the wrong game for another title. Fun times. Hope others have had fun with the sale.

I've enjoyed this deal quite a bit... Buying up a bunch of older PS3 and xbox360 titles I didn't have.

Today was quite interesting...

Went to a GameStop in a local mall. Yes, crazy of me. I checked a bunch of games online, verifying that this GameStop had them, then went in to buy...
First, one of the three PS3 games I wanted to buy were on the shelf. Waited 5 minutes in line to ask the clerk about the other 2 - she stated she had both in the drawer. When she rings them up, the one comes up at $12.99. I show her the online price of $9.99. She states that was only online. I knew this might happen, had another game in mind, and just asked for that one. She proceeds to finish the order and I think all is well. I get in the car and check the games - find that one of the games given to me was wrong(Wrong disc). Went back in and questioned it... Lady told me she didn't know anything about games and she gave me what I asked. Ended up at another GameStop to switch the wrong game for another title. Fun times. Hope others have had fun with the sale.
Sounds like she deserves a bad review on her survey.

bread's done
Back